Page 663 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1635636136536616626636646656737137631163 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Congratulations to Gemma she’s made it to the final.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-12-2017)

Darren on twitter

confirmed appearances for #Emmerdale Christmas day

Aaron,Robert,Alex,Chrissie,Rebecca,Lawrence,Chas
    Doug,Vic,Zak,Jimmy,Diane,Lachlan (there may be others probably is)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Darren on twitter

confirmed appearances for #Emmerdale Christmas day

Aaron,Robert,Alex,Chrissie,Rebecca,Lawrence,Chas
    Doug,Vic,Zak,Jimmy,Diane,Lachlan (there may be others probably is)
    Thanks Paul👋
    Well obviously there’s at least one of those I could have done without seeing on Christmas Day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-12-2017)

Interesting, Duncan is usually quite conservation with the details but reading between the lines we MAY see Aaron struggling with him and Alex, he is definitely forcing himself in to this relationship - not very healthy.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/11/emmerd...ugden-7118674/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Interesting, Duncan is usually quite conservation with the details but reading between the lines we MAY see Aaron struggling with him and Alex, he is definitely forcing himself in to this relationship - not very healthy.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/11/emmerd...ugden-7118674/
    Thanks for the link Paul.👍🏻
    It does come across that is not too sure if he’s dong the right thing. as you say it’s not a healthy way to be in a relationship if you are doing it to please others and to tell yourself you are over someone when you aren’t. I may be completely wrong and it’s probably just the fast tracking of the storyline but I find The Dr just a bit too pushy and maybe even needy for someone who has only just started a relationship and that makes me feel a bit uneasy about his intentions. It actually reminds me a bit of the Finn & Kasim situation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for the link Paul.👍🏻
    It does come across that is not too sure if he’s dong the right thing. as you say it’s not a healthy way to be in a relationship if you are doing it to please others and to tell yourself you are over someone when you aren’t. I may be completely wrong and it’s probably just the fast tracking of the storyline but I find The Dr just a bit too pushy and maybe even needy for someone who has only just started a relationship and that makes me feel a bit uneasy about his intentions. It actually reminds me a bit of the Finn & Kasim situation.
    hi Don u argee with you 100% i think our Aaron is still in love with Rob even though he says he is not he`s been pushed into by Liv and chas and even when he opens tp alex on boxing sleeps with him then i think he`s then regrets yeah some rumours think Alex finds out that Aaron is still in love with Rob and mybe this is way he opens up to Alex about just to prove that he is i think thats going to mess with Aaron and be mess yeah this xmas day with the dingles taking to him like he`s member of the family after just 3 dates what joke poor Rob took a lot longer and even drank from a wellinto boot just to prove the love for his husband i just get a feeling we wont see much of Alex and even when he hears that he still loves Rob and then sleeps with Aaron mybe alex thinks he might used just to prove that and btw ive having fun FB with a few saying Alex is a bore and dopey and nothing like our Robron who have sparkle and have a great chemisrty and that true love out in the end which i say will could be true

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-12-2017), Sug-din (11-12-2017)

Eveneing fellow Robroners lets all stay foucsed and postive and it be well worth the wait an bed i been thinking this electric Robron what Danny said and they owe to us fans mybe it on the first year of there 1st wedding back in 2017 and feb 2018 would be great way of getting back togther matty thoughts everybody

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-12-2017)

DS Most Shipped Couples - One guess who are #1, here is the write up about Robron.

When Emmerdale's story team sat down and dreamt up an affair between Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden, they probably could have never predicted the hysteria that followed. Within days of the characters' first snog being aired back in autumn 2014, 'Robron' was born. This came with an adoring army of loyal fans, who have to this day, remained committed to championing the award-winning partnership.

The lads are immortalised in artwork, have been the subject of hundreds of fan fiction stories, and you can even purchase cushions with their faces on. But life as a Robron fan has been hard going since Robert did the dirty on Aaron with Rebecca White, a move which angered many on social media, and forced Emmerdale big boss Iain MacLeod to speak out defending the unpopular plot.

With rumours of Robron kissing and making up in the not-too-distant future, peace should be fully restored in 2018.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...-soap-couples/
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 11-12-2017 at 18:24.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-12-2017), pond21 (11-12-2017), Sug-din (11-12-2017)

Some of these spoilers really muddy the waters which I suppose is what they are meant to do :#

https://twitter.com/emmerdalemags/st...edition%2Fp144

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-12-2017)

From Darren:

#Emmerdale Liv is worried about Aaron when he tells her and Gerry that Adam has confessed to Emma's murder

For next Friday

Another thought, does Liv ever stop worrying about Aaron the man is 26 years old for goodness sake.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-12-2017)

Thread Information