Page 662 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1625626126526606616626636646727127621162 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Nice and Robron ED post about a wedding

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/939566499697655808

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (10-12-2017), Sug-din (09-12-2017)

Good morning all.

We have snow and plenty of it in north London, 3" to 4" and still falling, 1c outside. I'm hoping that everyone is having a good weekend.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-12-2017), Sug-din (10-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good morning all.

We have snow and plenty of it in north London, 3" to 4" and still falling, 1c outside. I'm hoping that everyone is having a good weekend.
    morning eddy

I know it can be hard for the farmers but I actually like the snow just wrap up warm when you go out

I get lost with spoilers and people just guessing but whats going to happen in ed this week that we know?
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 10-12-2017 at 10:07.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-12-2017), Sug-din (10-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning eddy

I know it can be hard for the farmers but I actually like the snow just wrap up warm when you go out

I get lost with spoilers and people just guessing but whats going to happen in ed this week that we know?
    Hi there. I'm also confused with all the spoilers.

I'm hoping that Paul_Robs might be kind enough to help us out about what we can expect this coming week.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-12-2017)

Everyone

We must be lucky ‘Up North’ there’s just a very slight covering of snow but it is very cold. I do like the snow though as long as you don’t need to go anywhere.

Only a very little bit of and Dr Boring this week. No I don’t think so anyway. Who killed Emma reveal week. Not the most riveting week to look forward to by the looks of things.

Hope Everyone has a lovely Sunday and a good week ahead.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (10-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning eddy

Morning Micheal had lot of snow early this morning im not a fan of the snow had a bad accident in it years ago yeah lets all stay postive its all going to work out ED+IM are not stupid yeah they know what a asset that Robron and they bring to the progrmme the true love will win through in the end and some people are making comparrions between Rob+Alex but Rob wins hands down and our Robron have that amazing sparkle and zing that Dopey Alex will never have ED+IM had better gives that electric reunion what Danny talked about otheriwse GA will just walk away i have feeling it could around when they had there first wedding in Feb when they get back togther i know that is a long away but it could happen or that they mightve have alredy done it i always thought ED+IM would do this getting Aaron trying to move on and over the few weeks it might look it but i think something happens to get them back on track yeah like we got Maxines eps in Jan maybe he be the one to get the ball rolling like i said ED+IM must give us hint or 2 and give us fans something to hold onto and its like said and paul said they are bringing Robron to its needs and for only for them to build thme up again and thats what going to happen i think sorry for the long post if you know what i mean

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-12-2017)

Good morning all.

Morning Eddy down south we had a 4ins of snow this morn lol i dont like it like i said we have to just hand in there and we dont know whats its the special only a few bits from the soap mags but i think we get a few lovely momments im sure and ED+IM would gives a that at least with all the rubbish that They put our Robron through over the last 6 months and i knew that IM would do this to bring Robron to hit rock bottom and for IM to really bring them up with a bang and i think we will get that Electric Renuion that Danny talked about and we got our Maxine eps to come in Jan she has quite a few eps so something might happen with her eps i think the reunion could be aound Mid Feb when Robron had there first wedding yeah so to make that there reunion could like aniversery of that yeah or even we mightve have a suprsie reunion that they already done jus hold in there our Robron are getting back together its just a matter a waiting game and it well worth it when they do #TeamRobron

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-12-2017)

Hi there. I'm also confused with all the spoilers.

I'm hoping that Paul_Robs might be kind enough to help us out about what we can expect this coming week.
    Oh I don't know I will have a dig around ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Oh I don't know I will have a dig around ...
    Morning Paul its a bit snowy this morning what did you think of last few posts? matty i think we all need just hold in there and it will all work out and this electric reunion will be the start of it buts its been dragged out a bit too long like i said ED+IM are not stupid they know what a Asset our Robron brings to Emmerdale and im sure it well worth it when it comes and like i said they doing like he done with Flynn a bit different but the same saying he`s trying to move on and it looks it for the momment but i say something will bring our Robron back together and the love for each other will come into yeah and mybe our Maxine with here eps in Jan will do that and maxine has few eps this Dr Alex is nothing like Ron just the oppisite reaible and that but what our Robron have is that Sparkle and chemistry and i think Aaron will realise that he`s still in love with Rob and that be the the reason i think he gets back together and like you said and me that will bring Robron down from no return and then suddenly boine them back back again so Robron will win in the end #TeamRobron

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning Paul its a bit snowy this morning what did you think of last few posts? matty i think we all need just hold in there and it will all work out and this electric reunion will be the start of it buts its been dragged out a bit too long like i said ED+IM are not stupid they know what a Asset our Robron brings to Emmerdale and im sure it well worth it when it comes and like i said they doing like he done with Flynn a bit different but the same saying he`s trying to move on and it looks it for the momment but i say something will bring our Robron back together and the love for each other will come into yeah and mybe our Maxine with here eps in Jan will do that and maxine has few eps this Dr Alex is nothing like Ron just the oppisite reaible and that but what our Robron have is that Sparkle and chemistry and i think Aaron will realise that he`s still in love with Rob and that be the the reason i think he gets back together and like you said and me that will bring Robron down from no return and then suddenly boine them back back again so Robron will win in the end #TeamRobron
    Hi Matty, i like your posts and I agree we need to hang on in there, I think IM/ED need to give us some little nugget of information and I am really hoping this Christmas episode give some clues as to their future ..... lets wait and see .... you are my positive light in the darkness

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Thread Information