Page 659 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1595596096496576586596606616697097591159 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I was feeling a lot more positive but I’m afraid I’m back on a downer again as someone brought my attention to some new articles out today - giving details of Robron Xmas Episode which includes the confirmation thatdoes sleep with Dr which I think is a step too far from IM and also about PD’s return and it concerns me that she may not be going and that it doesn’t look like there’s going to be any paternity question Sorry guys but I am sick of this up and down mood thing ( and I’m sure you are probably all fed up of me being this way too) and I really feel that I’m just going to have to give up on this before long if there’s not a big positive change shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don have you seen the latest Pics? and whats your thoughts for now im out of here so well done ED+IM for now you have lost a viewer so good bye and nice to have watched Emmerdale #teamRobron
    I’ve just posted something with my feelings about it Matty. Don’t go yet! I’m going to try and stick it out but have to say not sure for how long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I’ve just posted something with my feelings about it Matty. Don’t go yet! I’m going to try and stick it out but have to say not sure for how long.
    Hi don just sent a reply back to your Message i argee what does he think he doing he have ruined Robron and Killed them off and foe what ? whats more what would Rob say about it? i know they not together and he date and sleep with anybody but come on surly enough is enough i know Robron are getting back togther it better be sooner and later if they dont most or of the Fans will just turn of and not come back this Reunion had better be eletric just like Danny it be and they owe to us fans atm there`s miles away from any reunion but i will say in the end it be Aaron who will realise that he still love Rob

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I think you're allowed that.
    Hi Eddy just sent you long message matty and whats your thoughts about these latest Pics? for me im thinking of just giving up and saying well done ED+IM you ahve lost a viewer you better give us fans something to hold onto or thats it and this Electric Renuion had better be worth it and be sooner and not later #TeamRobron all the way

I love this and am sure you will all like as well ...

https://twitter.com/RobronFan09/stat...edition%2Fp138

will sooooo know helped with the gift, is the person who knows best, I like this spoiler.

Also, DrPlot better get use to low mood it really is his default setting, only Robert can sort this out

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-12-2017)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I love this and am sure you will all like as well ...

https://twitter.com/RobronFan09/stat...edition%2Fp138

will sooooo know helped with the gift, is the person who knows best, I like this spoiler.

Also, DrPlot better get use to low mood it really is his default setting, only Robert can sort this out
    Hi Paul what do you make of these LATEST PICS? im going wait and see and might not all what it seems we know Robron are getting back togther so im just holding onto that and wait to see it and im sure it well worth the wait yeah and another Rob has still got his wedding ring on i still say we will get something to hold to im sure just a carrot to keep us hooked and i think when he sleeps with Alex he might regret it and thinks im still in love Rob yeah and this could be a turning point just hand in there it will all work out and ED+IM knows how upset and angry Robron fans will feel yeah and ED+IM are not silly they read social media yeah and feel how angry we are im sure sure they knows this and they will address it with theis electric reunion that we getting and they will draw us back in thats for sure its just a matter of waiting and seing and i say Aaron will realise hes still loves Rob and that was a mistake inj sleeping with Alex could be a bounus yeah and he regrets it

I’ve actually got a tweet on that one - not about PD though. 🙂

Hi going PM you something matty x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-12-2017)

Thread Information