Page 658 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1585586086486566576586596606687087581158 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Well, I don’t feel there’s an awful lot to say about tonight, a little too much filler stuff as usual for a Thursday.

Our boys are definetly a miss, even if they are just on for short scenes.

I do think in the time she has been there Faith/Sally has integrated well with the rest of the cast and has established a good character and is not a one trick pony unlike someone else.
    Hi Don i Agree and even that Brat Liv and isoble shes a great little Actress Yeah and most most of the Little actors/actreeses are better the you who PD should stick comedy shows like the inbeweeters lol and the sooner all the whites are gone and are history the better

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-12-2017)

Didn't watch cause like i said im not watching until 22nd but i heard IM did his thing again and broke up yes another couple, Eric and Faith.Bravo Iain, Bravo.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (07-12-2017)

I think we have discussed this before but IM really wanted to destroy Robron as he wanted to be their creator so hence why the non-wedding in March was not legal.

The obvious way to start the downfall was of course the ONS/Baby, we then had Robert decent in to a pantomime villain and Aaron's change in to the village voice of reason, then we have DrPlot and Aaron sleeping with him as a final closure of old Robron.

I suppose once we get past that stage IM all hopefully start to rebuild them in his own vision/image, the question is will we be as bothered about them by the time it happens ????
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 08-12-2017 at 09:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think we have discussed this before but IM really wanted to destroy Robron as he wanted to be their creator so hence why the non-wedding in March was not legal.

The obvious way to start the downfall was of course the ONS/Baby, we then had Robert decent in to a pantomime villain and Aaron's change in to the village voice of reason, then we have DrPlot and Aaron sleeping with him as a final closure of old Robron.

I suppose once we get past that stage IM all hopefully start to rebuild them in his own vision/image, the question is will we be as bothered about them by the time it happens ????
    It’s all well and good breaking something down and rebuilding it the way you want but a lot of the time something is never the same again after it’s been broken. It often doesn’t last long afterwards.

Robron was a unique pairing that people became invested in because of the flaws and faults that they had and because they were both so different it was thought a relationship would never work but they overcame all that to become what they were together as that was their real personalities. Manipulating and remoulding them into something that maybe isn’t really them just to satisfy your own ego isn’t the best thing especially if you lose the interest of people while you are in the process of doing so.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

Hi Paul all spot on of course they did all this to get ROB hit rock bottom then to rebuild Robron back up like i said just focus on our electric reuinon which it will thats certain but get all these current s/l`s out the DRPloty i keep saying it he wont be around for long and i say it Aaron will realise that he still in love with Rob and wants him back and when he tell Alex then that we will see the last of Ale and then we will see ED+IM start to rebuild Robron back up it was Kate oats who started with Robron with her vision of Robron and when Iain macload took over and now we are going to see IM vision just keep the faith my friend our reunion or Robron will ans defo happen and it be sooner then we think #teamRobron all they way

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty x

yea i agree they will definitely be back together in 2018 but its just taking too long.

I don't know about alex i think he may be a around for a while but i don't think he is going to be any problem with robron getting back together for good.

I think with this christmas ep we are going to have to wait until it happens as it seems there are different view as to whether its a robron or a robert ep but whatever its all leading the right way.

Thats interesting what you say that danny and ryan have been filming a lot since the christmas ep so all good and you are right its all going to work out in the end.
    hiyamy Friend just sent you a long PM matty x

It’s all well and good breaking something down and rebuilding it the way you want but a lot of the time something is never the same again after it’s been broken. It often doesn’t last long afterwards.

Robron was a unique pairing that people became invested in because of the flaws and faults that they had and because they were both so different it was thought a relationship would never work but they overcame all that to become what they were together as that was their real personalities. Manipulating and remoulding them into something that maybe isn’t really them just to satisfy your own ego isn’t the best thing especially if you lose the interest of people while you are in the process of doing so.
    Hi Don i jsy sent you a long message on FB to you i thought IM would do this you see when IM took over from KO she put them togther and when KO left and now IM is putting his vision of Robron together yes i know its rubbish yeah but the thing and whats more important is our Robron are getting back together and just like Danny said it be electric and they owe to us fans to just that and thats what they will do and we wont be dissapointed when they do ROBON are end game and forever thats no question its just a matter of these current S/L`s tahts in the way and you see our Maxine will sort this mess out you see and she a few eps coming up in Jan and i bet ED+IM will get her to start them on there renuion

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (08-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i jsy sent you a long message on FB to you i thought IM would do this you see when IM took over from KO she put them togther and when KO left and now IM is putting his vision of Robron together yes i know its rubbish yeah but the thing and whats more important is our Robron are getting back together and just like Danny said it be electric and they owe to us fans to just that and thats what they will do and we wont be dissapointed when they do ROBON are end game and forever thats no question its just a matter of these current S/L`s tahts in the way and you see our Maxine will sort this mess out you see and she a few eps coming up in Jan and i bet ED+IM will get her to start them on there renuion

Hi Matty - I’ve replied to your FB. We’ll get there it’s just a case of being patient about it. 🙂

Hiya my freinds have you seen the latest pics of the xmas day DRPloty is in it and will be all lovely dovey with Aaron whts ED+IM doing? are they rubbing the Robron fans noses in it? whats more if they are not careful fans will just turn off thyey are killing the fandom and for me for 1 whats your thoughts ? ED+IM HAD BETTER get Robron soon otherwise im out of here so well ED+IM you played a blinder ive been watching Emmerdale for years and now you are doing this so mybe this year will be my last year of watching Emmerdale #team Robron and always will be matty

Hi Matty - I’ve replied to your FB. We’ll get there it’s just a case of being patient about it. 🙂
    Hi Don have you seen the latest Pics? and whats your thoughts for now im out of here so well done ED+IM for now you have lost a viewer so good bye and nice to have watched Emmerdale #teamRobron

Thread Information