Page 657 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1575576076476556566576586596677077571157 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Darren on Twitter:

is relieved that Chas is at the door as Alex moves in to kiss him

Thank you Chas on behalf of fans everywhere #Cockblocked

So Aaron really isn't that keen if he is happy a kiss with DrPlot is blocked.
    Hi PAUL hows you today ? im feeling more postive today all that matters to me the rest of us Robron fans is just hold in there are are getting back togther and it be well worth the wait all we have to do is to get through these next few weeks or mybe Mid Jan to see what happens like i said in my ealier post this morning we will get something on xmas day and IM will just dangle a juicy carrot for us fans for that reuion to happen and like i keep saying it might sooner then we think yeah im going for MId Jan thats when our Maxine has her eps to come or mybe its around early Jan he has written them

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    what is Kana?

I think Moira will be staying though and Adam will maybe somehow take the blame and go to prison explaining him leaving
    Kate and Rana from CS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi PAUL hows you today ? im feeling more postive today all that matters to me the rest of us Robron fans is just hold in there are are getting back togther and it be well worth the wait all we have to do is to get through these next few weeks or mybe Mid Jan to see what happens like i said in my ealier post this morning we will get something on xmas day and IM will just dangle a juicy carrot for us fans for that reuion to happen and like i keep saying it might sooner then we think yeah im going for MId Jan thats when our Maxine has her eps to come or mybe its around early Jan he has written them
    I am good thanks, lets just wait and see things may show on screen very differently than written.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Darren on Twitter:

A drunken Robert is hit by a speeding car as he walks down a country lane after he insults Alex and tries to win Aaron back

Also

Aaron is in the episode on the 19th December but i can't see Alex in the cast list for that ep or Robert so probably just background stuff
    Flag
    I think this was obviously going to be what happened. Is the driver actually speeding though or is that just a press soundbite? A lot think it will be Rebecca so she's guilty and more likely to let Robert see Seb.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Kate and Rana from CS.
    thanx mista random

I don’t actually see it but guess they popular but me I prefer the boyz

and of course the boyz

Evenin All👋
    I’ve been keeping quiet today (it won’t last long, you know me ) doing real life things like Xmas cards & shopping and other festive things.
    Feeling a lot more positive today and just going to take things as they come because we can’t really do anything but wait & see.

Hope everyone’s had a good day.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx mista random

I don’t actually see it but guess they popular but me I prefer the boyz

and of course the boyz
    Hi Micheal what did you think of that reply to your quote ? matty

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Evenin All👋
    I’ve been keeping quiet today (it won’t last long, you know me ) doing real life things like Xmas cards & shopping and other festive things.
    Feeling a lot more positive today and just going to take things as they come because we can’t really do anything but wait & see.

Hope everyone’s had a good day.
    Hi Don ive had a good day to doing the same RL stuff xmas cards and stuff so what did you think of FB message i sent you? matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don ive had a good day to doing the same RL stuff xmas cards and stuff so what did you think of FB message i sent you? matty
    Hiya Matty - been catching up on stuff on here and actually watching 1st ep too, I will reply to your FB message soon. 👍

Hi Matty - I’ve replied now. 🙂
    Last edited by Sug-din; 07-12-2017 at 19:57. Reason: Updated

Well, I don’t feel there’s an awful lot to say about tonight, a little too much filler stuff as usual for a Thursday.

Our boys are definetly a miss, even if they are just on for short scenes.

I do think in the time she has been there Faith/Sally has integrated well with the rest of the cast and has established a good character and is not a one trick pony unlike someone else.

Thread Information