Page 654 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1545546046446526536546556566647047541154 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi my freinds wow what a punch Lisa has that showed him lol
    lol yea don't mess with lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    lol yea don't mess with lisa
    Hi Micheal im feeling more postive after tonights ep the love is still very much there and when aaron said he still cares about Rob and its cystal clear he still loves Rob that wont go away and even when Alex phoned he turned to Rob and saw him thats what love is yeah like i said i dont like him to pushy and i think over xmas this disstracted Aaron is that he loves and Rob but we dont know all of it but hold on in there i still say this Alex wont be around long yeah and the love betwen Robron come back and thats what will bring them back togther mybe decides sometime in the new year and will tell Alex he still loves Rob and mybe thats be when Alex could leave and the actor who plays Alex is filming in the new year with Endvour some just hold on oin there Robron will come back fighting and this electric reunion will be worth the wait because like Danny they owe to uss fans to do that and i think our very own Maxine will just do that #TeamRobron all the way

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Tink123 (06-12-2017)

Hi Don ive got just read it and i sent a quick reply back matty x
    I’ve seen it thanks Matty. Did I miss any good scenes tonight? I still haven’t watched last nights or tonight’s. Isoff screen for a while now if my memory serves me right from past spoilers we’ve had?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I’ve seen it thanks Matty. Did I miss any good scenes tonight? I still haven’t watched last nights or tonight’s. Isoff screen for a while now if my memory serves me right from past spoilers we’ve had?
    Hi don i sent you a long Messgae on twitter and yes tonights eps really good the love is still with Aaron for his husband but that never go away and guess what Alex phoned pushy or what and the look on Aaron`s face said it all he didnt like it all meaning thats he defo not over Rob just hold on in there Don im sure around mid Jan when we have our maxines to look forward to she be the one to bounce our Robron back into each other orbit and start of this elertic renuion #TeamRobron

Hi don i sent you a long Messgae on twitter and yes tonights eps really good the love is still with Aaron for his husband but that never go away and guess what Alex phoned pushy or what and the look on Aaron`s face said it all he didnt like it all meaning thats he defo not over Rob just hold on in there Don im sure around mid Jan when we have our maxines to look forward to she be the one to bounce our Robron back into each other orbit and start of this elertic renuion #TeamRobron
    Hi Matty - I’ve replied to your message. I will watch the last couple of days episodes soon so I know what’s happened so far and we can only hope that things will be looking much more positive and heading closer to a reunion by this time next month or at least mid Jan. 🙂

Hi Micheal im feeling more postive after tonights ep the love is still very much there and when aaron said he still cares about Rob and its cystal clear he still loves Rob that wont go away and even when Alex phoned he turned to Rob and saw him thats what love is yeah like i said i dont like him to pushy and i think over xmas this disstracted Aaron is that he loves and Rob but we dont know all of it but hold on in there i still say this Alex wont be around long yeah and the love betwen Robron come back and thats what will bring them back togther mybe decides sometime in the new year and will tell Alex he still loves Rob and mybe thats be when Alex could leave and the actor who plays Alex is filming in the new year with Endvour some just hold on oin there Robron will come back fighting and this electric reunion will be worth the wait because like Danny they owe to uss fans to do that and i think our very own Maxine will just do that #TeamRobron all the way
    Sorry but Series 5 of Endeavour started filming in Spring for transmission in 2018, Steven Flynn is in episode 5.2 so he will have completed that some time ago, lets see what spoilers 5-12 January say but DrPlot could be around a while.

I notice Emmerdale Twitter have not posted anything about Robert/Aaron/Robron sine the explosion yesterday AGAINST them posting the Aaron/DrPlot picture, 235 comments and every one not happy.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017), Sug-din (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Sorry but Series 5 of Endeavour started filming in Spring for transmission in 2018, Steven Flynn is in episode 5.2 so he will have completed that some time ago, lets see what spoilers 5-12 January say but DrPlot could be around a while.
    Hi paul ah thanx for that ive another thought Paul which i think could might happen whatever happens in the xmas day eps could be that Aaron still loves Rob and Rob could tell him i put you through to much and pushes Aaron away and that could lead aaron to stay for a bit with Alex and then Aaron realise that Aaron really loves Rob and wants him back and then this could lead the way to alex leaves and then our Robron can start to rebuild there relationship matty we all know Robron are getting back togther anyway we just have hold in there for a bit longer and it well worth the wait #team Robron

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (06-12-2017)

hi Tink weve missed that kiss just awful this Alex is so cocky saying he doest want any exes about and what cheek saying if he still loves him which aaron didnt say anything meaning that of course he is all this stupid Dr stuff will be gone and when our Aaron hears about Rob`s accident some rumours is that its Aaron who finds him and calls the 999 which will lead into the Robron special and all all that needs addessing about where Robron go from here and this is when they can start to rebuild there relationship and have that electric reunion that Danny talked about and ED+IM owe to the fans to do just that im saying it be around Mid Jan when i hope its Maxines eps that will brring them back on track and im sure we get a hug_+kiss this year when Aaron`s at his bedside in a coma so keep the faith our Robron are getting back together and it could be sooner then we think we know its not on xmas day but im sure ED+IM will give something back to us fans just to keep us onside its like they draw away and sudenly they draw us back in with a few suprises and this xmas and new year thats what i bet they will do matty
    Love is not dead and I can't wait for the reconsolation in the New Year (I wish it was before sigh). Nothing like a near death experience to get them back on track and making Aaron start to realise his feelings are still there for Rob. One of the best Robron scene is Aaron waking up in the hospital bed after the crash in the lake. Rob has there and Aaron will be there for Robert this time.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tink123 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017), Sug-din (06-12-2017)

i’ve caught up on last couple of days eps now - nothing much new to say that hasn’t been said already by people.

All I will say is that Liv is beyond annoying, Dr is as wooden as the other PD and I can imagine would become very boring, very quickly and I feelis trying too hard to like him.

The chemistry and spark is still definitely there so much in the short bits of scenes that Robron had together and there is no doubt the love is still there too.

The one I feel the most for in all this is he looks so lost and lonely.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017)

Thread Information