Page 653 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1535536036436516526536546556637037531153 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I am actually sick and saying "i am fed up with this" I am even boring myself with it, I always enjoyed ED and Robron was a very excellent bonus, I suppose we have a few things to be thankful for:-

- Gay male representation is high and actually not stereotypical characters either, Aaron is manly and a business owner + manual worker/Alex a Doctor/Robert (Bi but in love with a male) business minded - all are regular guys with of course individual quirks.
    - Robron are still massively promoted via the mainstream TV media which means they support the coupling.
    - Danny Miller have made it clear Robron will be OK

https://twitter.com/DannyBMiller/sta...63275025793024

I think I will change my viewing to a 'lets wait and see' mode but I am pretty frustrated that IM has a strategy of dragging things on for far tooooooooo long.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 06-12-2017 at 16:48.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am actually sick and saying "i am fed up with this" I am even boring myself with it, I always enjoyed ED and Robron was a very excellent bonus, I suppose we have a few things to be thankful for:-

- Gay male representation is high and actually not stereotypical characters either, Aaron is manly and a business owner + manual worker/Alex a Doctor/Robert (Bi but in love with a male) business minded - all are regular guys with of course individual quirks.
    - Robron are still massively promoted via the mainstream TV media which means they support the coupling.

I think I will change my viewing to a 'lets wait and see' mode but I am pretty frustrated that IM has a strategy of dragging things on for far tooooooooo long.
    agree with all this and mista iain thinks we will just stick with it for ever

and annoying thing is hes probably right in a way certainly for such as us but he risks a lot of other people just drifting off bored stiff

Hi Paul please dont give up it will all work in the end i will PM you something matty its just that ED+IM loves to makes Drama and angst but in the end of Robron will make it just like Danny said Robron will be OK its just a matter of waiting and seing how it all pans out once Alex is out of the picture which he be and he Filming the new sereis of Endvour in Jan and our vey own Maxine has got her eps coming up in Jan and i bet she will be the 1 to get them back on track and knew that they woulnt get back togtehr over xmas but something must happen soon for any of that to happen so just hold on in there #TeamRobron

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Paul please dont give up it will all work in the end i will PM you something matty its just that ED+IM loves to makes Drama and angst but in the end of Robron will make it just like Danny said Robron will be OK its just a matter of waiting and seing how it all pans out once Alex is out of the picture which he be and he Filming the new sereis of Endvour in Jan and our vey own Maxine has got her eps coming up in Jan and i bet she will be the 1 to get them back on track and knew that they woulnt get back togtehr over xmas but something must happen soon for any of that to happen so just hold on in there #TeamRobron
    Hi, I actually wasn't giving up but am losing the passion for Robron its fallen in to the boring box for me at the moment.

Hi, I actually wasn't giving up but am losing the passion for Robron its fallen in to the boring box for me at the moment.
    Hi Paul i knew what you meant i wrote it wrong just sent you that PM matty

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (06-12-2017)

Here they all are and I have tried to put them in date order:-

#Emmerdale #WhoKilledEmmma the answer is Moira! she pushed her

25th December
    The Dingles have a get together. Robert makes an important decision. Aaron is distracted

26th December
    Harriet is concerned. Gerry suffers with a hangover. Rebecca sees a new side to Robert.

27th December
    Victoria helps Robert. Liv is pleased with Alex and Aaron. Zak enlists Faith's help.

28th December
    Rebecca confesses her plans. Lachlan is angry. Jimmy receives a tempting offer. Bernice is nervous about her date.

1st January
    Tom becomes evasive. Moira seeks out Harriet. Lachlan manipulates Chrissie.

4th January and Alex is still around
    "Alex plans a surprise"

5th January
    Reality hits home for one resident. Cain is livid. Alex receives some advice.

Would seem Aaron sticks with DrPlot for a little while yet - hey ho !!!
    So after the Xmas Robron episode we still have PD & Dr through into next year. Looks like I may be taking a break for a while longer than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So after the Xmas Robron episode we still have PD & Dr through into next year. Looks like I may be taking a break for a while longer than I thought.
    Hi Don ah just hang in there i thought the specical would be about how Robron can work out there problems but seems it wont be if Alex is still in the mix but it says aaron`s distracted meaning he still has feelings and still loves Rob but im sure once Alex has gone he has to yeah if Robron has any chance of a reuinon and sort themslefs out like i said the actor who play Alex is filminng in Jan and he cant do 2 foles at the same time yeah so im guessing ED+IM will write him out yeah and of course we have our Maxines eps to come she has 3-4 eps in Jan so im guessing it be then we have some insight yeah ilke Dannys tweet Robron will be ok and it will and when he said the reuion will be electric and they owe to to the fans to get them back togther and even IM said so in his is so many words that he wants Robron to be togther for them to bounce back togther and i think IM has to come out and say that Robron will be fine in the end yeah so hold on in there #TeamRobron all the way

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don ah just hang in there i thought the specical would be about how Robron can work out there problems but seems it wont be if Alex is still in the mix but it says aaron`s distracted meaning he still has feelings and still loves Rob but im sure once Alex has gone he has to yeah if Robron has any chance of a reuinon and sort themslefs out like i said the actor who play Alex is filminng in Jan and he cant do 2 foles at the same time yeah so im guessing ED+IM will write him out yeah and of course we have our Maxines eps to come she has 3-4 eps in Jan so im guessing it be then we have some insight yeah ilke Dannys tweet Robron will be ok and it will and when he said the reuion will be electric and they owe to to the fans to get them back togther and even IM said so in his is so many words that he wants Robron to be togther for them to bounce back togther and i think IM has to come out and say that Robron will be fine in the end yeah so hold on in there #TeamRobron all the way
    Hi Matty. - I’ve sent you a Twitter message. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty. - I’ve sent you a Twitter message. 👍
    Hi Don ive got just read it and i sent a quick reply back matty x

Hi my freinds wow what a punch Lisa has that showed him lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017)

Thread Information