Page 652 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1525526026426506516526536546627027521152 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Morning All

Still haven’t watched last nights episode yet.
    Am I right in thinking that after tonight’s we won’t see again until the week before Xmas?
    I really have no interest in seeing the Dr & hanging about together while is off screen.
    Might just stick to dropping in here on a regular basis to find out what’s going on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017)

Hiya Fellow Robroners just hold on in there our Robron will be just fine and this Robron special will be the road to that Eletric Reunion and it well worth the wait and ED+IM will draw us fans back in with something we not expecting and this ep will just be the start of Robron and there reunion so its not long now get these silly 2 weeks go and then here we go and i farly certain ED+IM will give fans something back to keep in with the fandom #TeamRobron all the way my freinds there love for each other will shine through

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017)

Here they all are and I have tried to put them in date order:-

#Emmerdale #WhoKilledEmmma the answer is Moira! she pushed her

25th December
    The Dingles have a get together. Robert makes an important decision. Aaron is distracted

26th December
    Harriet is concerned. Gerry suffers with a hangover. Rebecca sees a new side to Robert.

27th December
    Victoria helps Robert. Liv is pleased with Alex and Aaron. Zak enlists Faith's help.

28th December
    Rebecca confesses her plans. Lachlan is angry. Jimmy receives a tempting offer. Bernice is nervous about her date.

1st January
    Tom becomes evasive. Moira seeks out Harriet. Lachlan manipulates Chrissie.

4th January and Alex is still around
    "Alex plans a surprise"

5th January
    Reality hits home for one resident. Cain is livid. Alex receives some advice.

Would seem Aaron sticks with DrPlot for a little while yet - hey ho !!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    Yorkshire TV announced Emmerdale Robron special on Christmas Day 5:50pm

Hi fellow Robroners lets hope that ED+IM gives that scene in the xmas special after all the crap s/l`s that our Robron had to put with and ED+IM need to keep us fans onside and give a a suprise ove xmas #TeamRobron all the way

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017), flappinfanny (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

25th December
    The Dingles have a get together. Robert makes an important decision. Aaron is distracted

26th December
    Harriet is concerned. Gerry suffers with a hangover. Rebecca sees a new side to Robert.

27th December
    Victoria helps Robert. Liv is pleased with Alex and Aaron. Zak enlists Faith's help.

28th December
    Rebecca confesses her plans. Lachlan is angry. Jimmy receives a tempting offer. Bernice is nervous about her date.

1st January

"Alex plans a surprise"

5th January

thanx paul

I saw that about moira and maybe adam somehow takes the blame so she stays and he leaves

aaron is distracted . . . he just can't get robert out of his mind

lachlan is angry . . . when isn't he

rebecca sees a new side to robert . . . and realises she cant lie about the baby being his any more

jimmy receives a tempting offer . . . wtf cares

alex plans a surprise . . . sets aaron up on blind date with robert

25th December

26th December

27th December

28th December

1st January

"Alex plans a surprise"

5th January

Hi Paul i thought we have seen the last of Alex and i hope the suprsie is nothing to with with Aaron`s birthday yeah so whats this advice is from who? so this special will turn to a damp fat nothing ED+IM will get fans to turn off and not come back we thought that special will be about and how to reuild that and work on there relanuionship so nows thats noway going by those spoliers

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx paul

I saw that about moira and maybe adam somehow takes the blame so she stays and he leaves

rebecca sees a new side to robert . . . and realises she cant lie about the baby being his any more

Hi Micheal i thought we had seen the last of Alex but no this special will turn out be a fat nothing i thought it be about on how Robron can work on there relaionship but no how can they if Alex is still there yeah we know it was not about there reuion but and is about on how to repair and work on it ED+IM have let us down yet again and i hope the alex plans a suprise is nothing about Aarons birthday so whats ytour thougts on all it

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Micheal i thought we had seen the last of Alex but no this special will turn out be a fat nothing i thought it be about on how Robron can work on there relaionship but no how can they if Alex is still there yeah we know it was not about there reuion but and is about on how to repair and work on it ED+IM have let us down yet again and i hope the alex plans a suprise is nothing about Aarons birthday so whats ytour thougts on all it
    hi matty

christmas was first going to be a robron special* and now a robert one its just mista iain trying to keep us watching

I don't actually think they will get back together at christmas but they might both realise that's all they want

not bothered though and not losing faith cos they will get there in the end and although its all taking too long it might work out better in the end than just suddenly all happening at once

also don't think that alex is any real threat at all more bothered about rebecca and when is she finally going to come clean and tell robert the truth about seb not being his

we'll stay with it matty x all good in the end

*eta seems I may have got that wrong (thanx paul) but thats just what I thought anyway
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 06-12-2017 at 16:40.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    thanx paul

Hi Paul the one good point is that the actor who plays Alex is in fact filming in Jan so something must happen and he leaves and then Robron can work on them then we have to just hold on in there Robron are and will be getting back together

25th December

26th December

27th December

28th December

1st January

"Alex plans a surprise"

5th January

Hi Paul like i say the Actor who plays Alex is filming in Jan for endvour thats a good point so something will happen for him to leave yeah and then our Robron can start to rebuild them up i know they werent getting back on xmas day but thought it be a start for the reunion yeah but they cant do that if Alex is around and i say if hes going to film in Jan for Endvour they will have to write alex out yeah and like i said i think the reuion will take place once alex is gone and our very own Maxine has 3-5 eps coming up in Jan so i bet it her to get them back on track #TeamRobron all the way

Thread Information