Page 651 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1515516016416496506516526536617017511151 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    On the off chance you've been wondering where i've been, i've just not been interested in ED. The spoilers read like plying Robert with more and more misery and i have a low tolerance for that since i've watched Aaron be miserable for long enough. I'll start watching again in the run up to christmas.

I've read all the spoilers and it looks to me like Robert will be left by the road side after being hit by a car or bashed over the head by someone and then be found the next day (christmas). How nice that is. He deserves better tbh.
    It is a misery-fest for Robert and us as well but then whats new this year LOL

Nice to see you back around and about RG, hope you are OK

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (06-12-2017), Sug-din (05-12-2017)

Hard to watch the kiss...poor Robert. Aaron and Alex are a terrible fit and hopefully it will fizz out quickly. The storyline seems to have appeared from nowhere.

Fight for your man!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tink123 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (06-12-2017), EddyBee (05-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017), Paul_Robs (05-12-2017), Sug-din (05-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Eddy i seen those on twitter made laugh its makes a mockery of this DrPloty s/l it be all over in 3 three weeks and the real power couple thats our Robron cna finally be on the road to that electric reuion that is passion 2 people wh are in love with ech other that will shine through Robron forver end off no contest come on ED+IM her thw fandom ad views get Robron back NOW btw are you twitter ? if you are PM me your name and i will do the same matty
    I'm not on Twitter. I just visit and read it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Tink123 View Post
    Hard to watch the kiss...poor Robert. Aaron and Alex are a terrible fit and hopefully it will fizz out quickly. The storyline seems to have appeared from nowhere.

Fight for your man!
    hi Tink weve missed that kiss just awful this Alex is so cocky saying he doest want any exes about and what cheek saying if he still loves him which aaron didnt say anything meaning that of course he is all this stupid Dr stuff will be gone and when our Aaron hears about Rob`s accident some rumours is that its Aaron who finds him and calls the 999 which will lead into the Robron special and all all that needs addessing about where Robron go from here and this is when they can start to rebuild there relationship and have that electric reunion that Danny talked about and ED+IM owe to the fans to do just that im saying it be around Mid Jan when i hope its Maxines eps that will brring them back on track and im sure we get a hug_+kiss this year when Aaron`s at his bedside in a coma so keep the faith our Robron are getting back together and it could be sooner then we think we know its not on xmas day but im sure ED+IM will give something back to us fans just to keep us onside its like they draw away and sudenly they draw us back in with a few suprises and this xmas and new year thats what i bet they will do matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don have you watched it yet? btw do you know Eddy and paul are on twitter ? matty
    Hi Matty - still haven’t watched will do so tomorrow morning now. Don’t know is the answer to your second question. 👍🏻

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - still haven’t watched will do so tomorrow morning now. Don’t know is the answer to your second question. ����

I have just watched Aaron was a bit giddy with DrPlot but I suppose with what he has been through it would be nice to have someone flirting with you, the kiss was quick to happen and in response to DrPlot asking about Robert and of course it is so Robert would see it.Otherwise we know they don't sleep together as Aaron still has issues with intimacy with DrPlot in 2 weeks times.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 05-12-2017 at 22:48.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017), Sug-din (05-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have just watched Aaron was a bit giddy with DrPlot but I suppose with what he has been through it would be nice to have someone flirting with you, the kiss was quick to happen and in response to DrPlot asking about Robert and of course it is so Robert would see it.Otherwise we know they don't sleep together as Aaron still has issues with intimacy with DrPlot in 2 weeks times.
    Hi paul and the other main thing that Alex asked him was he still in love with Rob and there was no answer but of course Aaron still loves Rob and will always be in love with Rob still dont like him the sooner hes gone the better and when hes out of the picture the only then that our Robron can start to rebuild there releantionship and will defo be in the xmas special and for the reunion can take place and it well worth it and be just electric with passion just like Danny it be and they owe to the fans to get them back and i just ED+IM will give that Job to our maxine

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Yorkshire TV announced Emmerdale Robron special on Christmas Day 5:50pm

The People's Channel

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (06-12-2017), EddyBee (06-12-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017), Paul_Robs (06-12-2017), pond21 (06-12-2017), Sug-din (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    On the off chance you've been wondering where i've been, i've just not been interested in ED. The spoilers read like plying Robert with more and more misery and i have a low tolerance for that since i've watched Aaron be miserable for long enough. I'll start watching again in the run up to christmas.

I've read all the spoilers and it looks to me like Robert will be left by the road side after being hit by a car or bashed over the head by someone and then be found the next day (christmas). How nice that is. He deserves better tbh.
    hello mista

the only thing about all this misery is that it has to lead somewhere cos its like when they you so far down you have to come up again and good times arriving soon for sure

guess we just have to hang on in there for a wee bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by Tink123 View Post

Fight for your man!
    hello tink

thing is alex didn't actually seem that into it and then they cut away so it who knows he may have even have pulled way saying thats too quick

if fact all this with dr alex may not be what it seems at all

Thread Information