Page 650 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1505506006406486496506516526607007501150 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Nothing new from Radio Times, slightly maddening that he states "it’s a turning point in their relationship, but the audience shouldn’t make assumptions about where we go from there.” and yet he is being very open about Coira saying “There’ll be hope of Cain and Moira reuniting,” adds MacLeod. “I’ve always felt like they’re the ones who are meant to be together. I think the fans want that, too.” A negative person would think that Coira should be together but Robron shouldn't.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-...dule-revealed/
    hi paul

thanx fot that the but thing is I think some people actually prefer Cain with Harriet though I not that bothered myself but sure everyone wants Robert back with Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty

no it wasn't so bad but a bit annoying that its just left hanging in the air at that point with Robert coming in. I mean did he walk straight out again? did Aaron pull back? did Alex say something? who cares about Leyla's rubbish or frankly even the dingles cos they obvs aren't going to be leaving the village but there was clearly there must be a reason why we didn't see what happened

anyway this is probably unpopular opinion but I like Alex

I sure don't want him coming between robron but the more he's on I think he's actually quite nice and probably very genuine so maybe what I said about him helping Aaron and Robert get back together might be not so far wrong
    Hi Micheal i think he will come between them like i said we wont Alex for long anyway the actor is filming a new series of Endvour In Jan and i think he finished his filming before teh xmas day specil yeah and it be all about Robron repairng the relationship and when Aaron`s about Rob acciedent all his feelings and love for him he will be the one who finds him and talke him to the hosptail like Danny said the reuion wont be xmas day but the start of them getting back on track and both Danny+Ryan have been filming lots since the xmas day specila so it s all looking good it just getting past the next few weeks yeah and im farliy sure we will have lovely Robron hos scene like the one we had in maxines eps in SSW2016 when Rob was at aaron bedside and im sure IM will suprise us and give us fans something back to to keep us onside

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi paul

thanx fot that the but thing is I think some people actually prefer Cain with Harriet though I not that bothered myself but sure everyone wants Robert back with Aaron
    Hi Micheal about 99.9 % of ED fans wants our Robron together and its defo going to happen and be just worth the wait when we do it and like Danny said it electric and they owe to the fans for what we been through

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Hilarious comments on Twitter to the kiss

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/938127592284045312
    I’ve read some of the comments they are brilliant. I haven’t actually watched the episode yet though.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017), Paul_Robs (05-12-2017)

Hilarious comments on Twitter to the kiss

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/938127592284045312
    The pics and GIFs are great. Here are a few of my favourite replies on Twitter tonight. I love them:

- That looks like how you would kiss your gran 😂

- I think it was far fetched enough with them having Robert cheat 3 weeks after getting married! 😂

- You can make it up to us by posting the ed christmas trailer or the robron photoshoot.

- Aaron trying to force things there. His eyes nearly fell out the other day when Robert appeared topless.

- What a bloody awful episode whoever wrote that no need to brag, crawl under a rock might be better.

- we hate you

- Bet you're feeling popular @emmerdale! Can't remember the last time a post from you got so many replies! Unfortunately not much positive to read here though...

- Robert fake seducing a barely conscious pensioner was more passionate than that 😂😂😂

- Epic fail since march 2017...after that idiot rebecca now this...as long as there is a reunion in the end you fed people the biggest pile of 💩

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (06-12-2017), Paul_Robs (05-12-2017), pond21 (05-12-2017), Sug-din (05-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    The pics and GIFs are great. Here are a few of my favourite replies on Twitter tonight. I love them:

- That looks like how you would kiss your gran 😂

- I think it was far fetched enough with them having Robert cheat 3 weeks after getting married! 😂

- You can make it up to us by posting the ed christmas trailer or the robron photoshoot.

- Aaron trying to force things there. His eyes nearly fell out the other day when Robert appeared topless.

- What a bloody awful episode whoever wrote that no need to brag, crawl under a rock might be better.

- we hate you

- Bet you're feeling popular @emmerdale! Can't remember the last time a post from you got so many replies! Unfortunately not much positive to read here though...

- Robert fake seducing a barely conscious pensioner was more passionate than that 😂😂😂

- Epic fail since march 2017...after that idiot rebecca now this...as long as there is a reunion in the end you fed people the biggest pile of 💩

Hi Eddy i seen those on twitter made laugh its makes a mockery of this DrPloty s/l it be all over in 3 three weeks and the real power couple thats our Robron cna finally be on the road to that electric reuion that is passion 2 people wh are in love with ech other that will shine through Robron forver end off no contest come on ED+IM her thw fandom ad views get Robron back NOW btw are you twitter ? if you are PM me your name and i will do the same matty

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

On the off chance you've been wondering where i've been, i've just not been interested in ED. The spoilers read like plying Robert with more and more misery and i have a low tolerance for that since i've watched Aaron be miserable for long enough. I'll start watching again in the run up to christmas.

I've read all the spoilers and it looks to me like Robert will be left by the road side after being hit by a car or bashed over the head by someone and then be found the next day (christmas). How nice that is. He deserves better tbh.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    On the off chance you've been wondering where i've been, i've just not been interested in ED. The spoilers read like plying Robert with more and more misery and i have a low tolerance for that since i've watched Aaron be miserable for long enough. I'll start watching again in the run up to christmas.

I've read all the spoilers and it looks to me like Robert will be left by the road side after being hit by a car or bashed over the head by someone and then be found the next day (christmas). How nice that is. He deserves better tbh.
    hi i think it be Aaron some rumours say Aaron finds out about Rob`s accident on the friday and Aaron takes him to the hos all this will lead upti the the robron Special and Aarons at Robs bedside and Rons in a coma and this will lead to Robron tl have that road to there reuion and this Dr alaex will be gone and the our Robron can repair there relationship

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

Of course you’ve been missed RG, come back whenever you want. 👍🏻

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (06-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Of course you’ve been missed RG, come back whenever you want. 👍🏻
    Hi Don have you watched it yet? btw do you know Eddy and paul are on twitter ? matty

Thread Information