Page 649 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1495495996396476486496506516596997491149 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Nothing new from Radio Times, slightly maddening that he states "it’s a turning point in their relationship, but the audience shouldn’t make assumptions about where we go from there.” and yet he is being very open about Coira saying “There’ll be hope of Cain and Moira reuniting,” adds MacLeod. “I’ve always felt like they’re the ones who are meant to be together. I think the fans want that, too.” A negative person would think that Coira should be together but Robron shouldn't.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-...dule-revealed/

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Nothing new from Radio Times, slightly maddening that he states "it’s a turning point in their relationship, but the audience shouldn’t make assumptions about where we go from there.” and yet he is being very open about Coira saying “There’ll be hope of Cain and Moira reuniting,” adds MacLeod. “I’ve always felt like they’re the ones who are meant to be together. I think the fans want that, too.” A negative person would think that Coira should be together but Robron shouldn't.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-...dule-revealed/
    Why doesn’t he just come out and say that this isn’t the end of the crap we are going to throw at them and it isn’t suddenly going to get better - in other words it’s the same as the reveal episode in that it really isn’t going to make any difference any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Why doesn’t he just come out and say that this isn’t the end of the crap we are going to throw at them and it isn’t suddenly going to get better - in other words it’s the same as the reveal episode in that it really isn’t going to make any difference any time soon.
    I think if we knew that it would make things a little easier and make the show more enjoyable.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 05-12-2017 at 18:18.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-12-2017), Sug-din (05-12-2017)

Christmas and New Year Emmerdale schedule confirmed.

Christmas Day – 5.50pm (1 hour)

Boxing Day – 6.10pm (30 mins)

Wednesday 27 December – 7.00pm (30 mins)

Thursday 28 December – 7.00pm (1 hour)

Friday 29 December – 7.00pm (30 mins)

New Year’s Day – 7.00pm (30 mins)

Tuesday 2 January – 7.00pm (1 hour)

Wednesday 3 January – 7.00pm (30 mins)

Thursday 4 January – 7.00pm (30 mins)

Friday 5 January – 7.00pm (30 mins)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-12-2017), Sug-din (05-12-2017)

Interesting, Aaron had an affair with Robert and no suggestions of Aaron being bothered about his scars but of course that wasn't really part of the plot and the scars are a good excuse not to annoy the fandom by stopping Aaron sleeping with DrPlot (this time).

I wonder how close to their chest ED will play what happens beyond Robert leaving the pub, if I were ED I wouldn't even have given press spoilers for Christmas Day.

If they spoil the fandoms Christmas Day with a dreadful story and conclusion then Oh Dear.
    hi Paul just sent a reply back to your message matty

I think if we knew that it would make things a little easier and make the show more enjoyable.
    Hi Paul what did you think of last reply i sent you ? btw on you twitter or FB? matty

why was aaron or liv not at dingle family meeting also missing was debbie and charity

Eveneing my fellow Robroners that wasnt as bad as we thought the postive was when Alex are you still in love with Rob Aaron didnt answer which mean of course we knwo he still is and he still have feelings for Rob its like hes Trying to move on and and when Rob`s has this acciedent these will come to light and when Rob` is in a coma and aaron`s at his bedside in the xmas special all these stuff will be soretd and for Robron getting back togther so hold in there tonights over and done with so it will all work out you see matty

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-12-2017)

Hilarious comments on Twitter to the kiss

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/938127592284045312

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Eveneing my fellow Robroners that wasnt as bad as we thought the postive was when Alex are you still in love with Rob Aaron didnt answer which mean of course we knwo he still is and he still have feelings for Rob its like hes Trying to move on and and when Rob`s has this acciedent these will come to light and when Rob` is in a coma and aaron`s at his bedside in the xmas special all these stuff will be soretd and for Robron getting back togther so hold in there tonights over and done with so it will all work out you see matty
    hi matty

no it wasn't so bad but a bit annoying that its just left hanging in the air at that point with Robert coming in. I mean did he walk straight out again? did Aaron pull back? did Alex say something? who cares about Leyla's rubbish or frankly even the dingles cos they obvs aren't going to be leaving the village but there was clearly there must be a reason why we didn't see what happened

anyway this is probably unpopular opinion but I like Alex

I sure don't want him coming between robron but the more he's on I think he's actually quite nice and probably very genuine so maybe what I said about him helping Aaron and Robert get back together might be not so far wrong

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-12-2017)

Thread Information