Page 646 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1465465966366446456466476486566967461146 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Is anyone else still being blocked by Darren on Twitter or is it just me? I’ve added a picture to my profile and have made a few tweets on other peoples feeds. It’s a pity that I can no longer see what he tweets unless some kind soul here puts it on. It’s a shame that certain ones have made him feel he has to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Is anyone else still being blocked by Darren on Twitter or is it just me? I’ve added a picture to my profile and have made a few tweets on other peoples feeds. It’s a pity that I can no longer see what he tweets unless some kind soul here puts it on. It’s a shame that certain ones have made him feel he has to do this.
    Hi Don i dont know i dont follow him ive been thinking this chat Chas has to aaron tonight and prove it that he`s over Rob and Liv fakes this injury he`s only doing it to shut the both of them up and when he`s tells Alex tomorw its over between him and Rob thats he doing for them them and he`s really not over Rob and this kiss will mean nothing and its just a pity that Rob has to walk in just Ploty they coulve have just did of scene yeah but when Rob`s has this accident he be the one who helps him to the hosptial as the rumours think and this Aaron`s insureties is coming back that hes not over Rob and this will lead into the Robron specical and they clear the air im not sure whats to sort out most of it was done in the maxine eps excpect the and the baby yeah the chas talk tonight was diferent to fri when she told Liv to but out of aaron`s love life but shes doing the same a but 2 faced they should just let aaron talk car of it himself and mybe thats wht he be mad at liv tommorw but just hold on in there i think ED+IM will give us something in the Robron special im sure of it and yes like Danny Said its not about the reunion but the start of it im certain

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-12-2017)

For goodness sake - is a 20+ year old man who has split from his husband he’s not a child who needs his interfering Mother and his annoying brat of a Sister telling him who he should or shouldn’t go out with.

I’m pleased retorted back to Liv tonight when she was rude when he came in the door.

They are making it very difficult for Robron to try and work things out when they have Liv & Gerry hanging around so they can never actually talk.

It felt a bit weird tonight that Dr had been hanging out hoping that would get in touch as he wanted to see him. I know it’s not the same but I kind of got the same vibe as when we heard that PD had been hung up on for 4years.

I wasn’t expecting an actual scene with Robron together tonight so that was a big bonus and I have to say I thought they both look really good.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-12-2017)

For goodness sake - is a 20+ year old man who has split from his husband he’s not a child who needs his interfering Mother and his annoying brat of a Sister telling him who he should or shouldn’t go out with.

I’m pleased retorted back to Liv tonight when she was rude when he came in the door.

They are making it very difficult for Robron to try and work things out when they have Liv & Gerry hanging around so they can never actually talk.

It felt a bit weird tonight that Dr had been hanging out hoping that would get in touch as he wanted to see him. I know it’s not the same but I kind of got the same vibe as when we heard that PD had been hung up on for 4years.

I wasn’t expecting an actual scene with Robron together tonight so that was a big bonus and I have to say I thought they both look really good.
    Hi Don i argee like i said in last post he`s only doing this this so called Date and even that kiss would be for just Chas+Liv benifit and even now i dont like this Dr Alex when he said i was hoping to see you was a smarmy and full of himself thinking hope Aaron phones him and even tonight whe chas told him to prove it he still doesent what to yeah and what im going to say dont shoot me down and hate me but i think Aaron will go on a few dates with alex to see if he can move on from Rob and even when he takes he takes Alex to meet Zak and lisa next week it might looks like he has moved from Rob but when Rob has this reumoured Accident a few days before the xmas speicial and Rob`s in a coma and might die this is when i think that our Robron will talk thngs out and all the problems will be sorted out not sure what it be becuse most of it has been cleared up even thte ONS and the only thing that was in the way was baby Seb and we know that Robron wont ge back togther at xmas but that was said for the Special so it could even be around New year or even on Aarons birthday so just hold on in there our Robron are getting back togther in 2018 could be as early in the new year and this eletric Robron reunion wil be well worth the wait liks Danny said and they owe to the fans for that to happen and ED+IM know big Robron are and what a huge asset they are and the awards they get so i think IM knows all that and he will give us that big reuinon to keep us onside and i will say this they will give us suprise on xmas day with a kiss or hug al least matty sorry for the long post

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-12-2017), Sug-din (04-12-2017)

hi don

I guess i'm probably a bit odd but I like Liv and in her own way I think she's doing it cos she really loves and cares about Aaron

from her pov Robert seems to have done nothing but cheat and hurt Aaron and she thinks he needs to move on and be happy

seeing the look on his face when Alex went out the door Aaron himself clearly realises he could be happy and at the moment its understandable that he thinks that could be happy with a new apparently sorted and uncomplicated man*

but like I said the yesterday it might even be Alex is the one who helps him and possibly even Robert as well to realise its only each other that can make them truly happy

*having said that if Alex does stay long term knowing mista iain he'll probably turn out to be some mad sheep poisoner

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

I guess i'm probably a bit odd but I like Liv and in her own way I think she's doing it cos she really loves and cares about Aaron

from her pov Robert seems to have done nothing but cheat and hurt Aaron and she thinks he needs to move on and be happy

seeing the look on his face when Alex went out the door Aaron himself clearly realises he could be happy and at the moment its understandable that he thinks that could be happy with a new apparently sorted and uncomplicated man*

but like I said the yesterday it might even be Alex is the one who helps him and possibly even Robert as well to realise its only each other that can make them truly happy

*having said that if Alex does stay long term knowing mista iain he'll probably turn out to be some mad sheep poisoner
    Hi Micheal i think he gone before Xmas Special and seems like there no mention of him at all and btw what did you think of last post to Don matty when you read it dont shoot me or hate me when you read it matty

Hi Don just sent you a you a long messgse on FB dont like him to smarmy saying i wAs hoping you ring was to much he wont be around much you see hold on in the for 3weeks today then are robron can talk about getting back togther

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Micheal i think he gone before Xmas Special and seems like there no mention of him at all and btw what did you think of last post to Don matty when you read it dont shoot me or hate me when you read it matty
    hi matty x yea I do agree robron are going to be together before long and maybe by the new year so I'm not really bothered except I wish it would just happen sooner

still from what I've seen of him I quite like Alex but guess I just seem to like everyone

I never know whats happening like about the accident but if he Alex is leaving soon then that's ok but as long as he wasn't a threat to robron in any way I wouldn't mind

I think you might well be onto something about Christmas day cos they seem to have tried to play it down like saying its really just Robert but I think perhaps we might get a nice surprise

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don just sent you a you a long messgse on FB dont like him to smarmy saying i wAs hoping you ring was to much he wont be around much you see hold on in the for 3weeks today then are robron can talk about getting back togther
    Hi Matty - I’ve just replied to your FB message. 👍

Hi Matty - I’ve just replied to your FB message. 👍
    Hi Don iv just sent you another Reply back to message on FB

Thread Information