Page 639 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1395395896296376386396406416496897391139 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don what do you think what they doing with the Whites ? its defo overload of Eps they are doing its like they are getting rid of them farliy quickley yeah and all this Robron talk in the mags and Danny talking about Robron and even IM talking about Robron must be soon that they get back together yeah if it was say like early next year they woulndt be talking about unless its sooner then we think if they were geeting back next year they would talk about then yeah and i looked back in te metro`s autum preview and it says that a Robron would be in 3-4months and that was in 0ct yeah if true that would mean about Jan they get get back togther so im gussing we wil get something about that in the special and it in Jan and i say when the whites are gone this big stuunt which the whites are involved have already been done so its Jan they are gone then ur Robron get get back togetehr then yeah if you get what im getting at matty ps sorry for the long post x
    Hi Matty - there does seem to be an awful lot of them on in such a short space of time. I do wonder if they have speeded their exit up as I can’t see how this can be carried on for another couple of months - we can only hope. Like you say there is a lot of things coming out about Robron - maybe things are going to happen quicker than we are led to believe - but it does need to be a realistic time scale. I get exactly what you mean, let’s just hope we are made more aware of what’s happening soon.🙂

I liked tonights episode and especially the Robron bits, is so not over his attention and care was so touching and his eyes almost popped out when he saw in a towel. I didn't mind any of their conversations, some stated they did not like the how went on about Seb to but look at face he was NOT bothered he was listening and being supportive.

I know the White's hate , he has been wicked but Chrissie is the last person to get revenge when she went all physco on Andy, weird how ED writers forget these things really Robert at that stage could have thrown that in her face.

Loved look at Chrissie at the end, if looks could kill.

I am now curious how/why Aaron suddenly wants a new boyfriend next week, is he getting too yearning for Robert again and this is his fail sale mechanism that will of course fail.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 29-11-2017 at 22:58.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-11-2017), Sug-din (29-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I liked tonights episode and especially the Robron bits, is so not over his attention and care was so touching and his eyes almost popped out when he saw in a towel. I didn't mind any of their conversations, some stated they did not like the how went on about Seb to but look at face he was NOT bothered he was listening and being supportive.

I know the White's hate , he has been wicked but Chrissie is the last person to get revenge when she went all physco on Andy, weird how ED writers forget these things really Robert at that stage could have thrown that in her face.

Loved look at Chrissie at the end, if looks could kill.

I am now curious how/why Aaron suddenly wants a new boyfriend next week, is he getting too yearning for Robert again and this is his fail sale mechanism that will of course fail.
    I liked all the Robron scenes tonight and the only thing that spoiled them for me was Liv - she is so judgemental and she seems to forget all the traumas that she’s put Aaron through and he has not given up on her so why should he not be allowed to help Robert if he wants to.

The scene when Robert came down the stairs and the look on Aaron’s face when he saw him was priceless.

I too can’t see how he changes so quickly unless he is feeling pressured into doing it or Robert annoys him in some way and it’s his way of coping with it. Whatever happens I only hope the Dr isn’t around for that long.

The one thing tonight was that I felt that I should have been so pleased that PD got into her car and was driving off supposedly for ever but I didn’t feel that way - firstly I didn’t want her to be leaving this way if there was always going to be that thought that she could come back into their lives again at any time when the paternity issue was unsettled and secondly because we have been given the tale that she was leaving before and came back a few weeks later which is probably what is going to happen again - if she leaves it has to be certain that there is no chance of a return. Please let this happen.

The one thing that I feel even through all these things that have happened to The Whites this week is still tremendous support for Robert & Aaron and absolutely nothing for The White family except wishing they were all gone. I don’t believe the evil Robert campaign has worked quite as they were expecting.

Sorry for the long drawn out comment but I hope it’s more positive than saying I’ve had enough and I’m walking away from it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-11-2017), Paul_Robs (30-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I liked all the Robron scenes tonight and the only thing that spoiled them for me was Liv - she is so judgemental and she seems to forget all the traumas that she’s put Aaron through and he has not given up on her so why should he not be allowed to help Robert if he wants to.

The scene when Robert came down the stairs and the look on Aaron’s face when he saw him was priceless.

I too can’t see how he changes so quickly unless he is feeling pressured into doing it or Robert annoys him in some way and it’s his way of coping with it. Whatever happens I only hope the Dr isn’t around for that long.

The one thing tonight was that I felt that I should have been so pleased that PD got into her car and was driving off supposedly for ever but I didn’t feel that way - firstly I didn’t want her to be leaving this way if there was always going to be that thought that she could come back into their lives again at any time when the paternity issue was unsettled and secondly because we have been given the tale that she was leaving before and came back a few weeks later which is probably what is going to happen again - if she leaves it has to be certain that there is no chance of a return. Please let this happen.

The one thing that I feel even through all these things that have happened to The Whites this week is still tremendous support for Robert & Aaron and absolutely nothing for The White family except wishing they were all gone. I don’t believe the evil Robert campaign has worked quite as they were expecting.

Sorry for the long drawn out comment but I hope it’s more positive than saying I’ve had enough and I’m walking away from it.
    Great post Don, PD does return we think on or around the 18th and I suppose is to send Robert on his last slide in to depression.
    Lets just enjoy the ride together

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-11-2017)

It must really sting Chrissie that Robert married her but he was actually falling deeper in love with someone else and it also being a man, I think when he exchanged his vows with Chrissie he as already in love with Aaron but fighting it. Chrissie knows Robert very well and she knows Robert really must love Aaron totally in the way he talks about him.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-11-2017), Sug-din (30-11-2017)

Great post Don, PD does return we think on or around the 18th and I suppose is to send Robert on his last slide in to depression.
    Lets just enjoy the ride together
    Thanks Paul👍🏻

I thought it would probably be round about that time when she was back

We are hopefully on the final leg of this very long journey and we will all get there as we’ve come this far together.

Winter has arrived here, it’s been snowing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Clip for next week of Reborn and Liv - poor Robert

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/preview...-tue-5-dec-7pm

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Darren on Twitter:-

Aaron to Robert (following episode after the kiss) just cos we are not together doesn't mean we have to stop caring about each other I'm not turning my back on you i'm just trying to move on and i'll hope you will do the same when your ready

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-11-2017), Sug-din (30-11-2017)

Clip for next week of Reborn and Liv - poor Robert

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/preview...-tue-5-dec-7pm
    Well that’s Liv back on the dislike list again. Could she not have twisted the knife a bit harder?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

hello all

hope everyone warm and well

thing about rebecca going off with seb (although seems she may be back) is that while it might be fine that he out of robert and aaron's lives i want it made clear that he is not actually robert's and pretty soon so its not just left open

otherwise it will always be a sadness for robert and so something to come between him and aaron

also there will always be the possibility that he will come back into their lives when mista iain or whoever after him thinks its time for another twist

meanwhile on happier stuff are they both in tonites eps do we know?

Thread Information