Page 623 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1235235736136216226236246256336737231123 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have stepped back and am excited about all of this, it is the start of Robert's final decline:-

1. Aaron kissing Alex, we don't know for sure but Alex my be around until Christmas although I acknowledge some have said 2 episode - his hopes dashed with Aaron.
    2. Business dealings collapsed, fraud office involved and may lose everything - back to having no money.
    3. Vic may kick him out - no home.
    4. PD leaves with Seb - the child that caused all this and he is not bonding with gone.

Take those in to account and Robert has lost everything he cared about - Aaron, Money, Home & Status, His Son - how much lower can he go.
    hi Paul that could work Rob has lost everything the most important one is the love of his life and thats Aaron but like i said just hold on in there i think Aaron will do what he did when he was with Jackson and try to move on but cant he loved Jackson and this time will be no different its Rob who he wants becuse he loves and is in love with Rob so like i said just hold on on there it will all work out in the end and we got the Robron speacil to look forward to and i think ED+IM will give us somehing back in thge end thats im sure so we have to put with all this crap to then we all know they are getting back together anyway

It could be the same as the Robert & PD kiss when Robert said to her “Thanks, you’ve proved to me you do nothiing for me” or words to that effect. We can but hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It could be the same as the Robert & PD kiss when Robert said to her “Thanks, you’ve proved to me you do nothiing for me” or words to that effect. We can but hope.
    Hi don what did you think of my few posts? im going to send you a FB messgae soon matty x hope you like it x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-11-2017)

We can but hope although this is all serving a purpose, IM said he had push them as far apart as he liked and yet he seems to do more damage.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-11-2017), Sug-din (20-11-2017)

Hi don dont panic this kiss means nothing and its Rob who Aaron wants and nobody else likie i said he be doing the same when he was with Jackson and went with Fynn but couldnt do it and this will be the same again he cant and its Rob who he loves and is in love with and want them to try again so hols on in there i bet ED+IM will give us a few more suprise and give us somthing back toi keep us onside so keep the faith Don and my felloew Robrons it all work out for our Robron in the end and bet we get a Robron kiss this xmas with the special ep and btw Don i just sent you a long FB messgage

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-11-2017), Sug-din (20-11-2017)

We can but hope although this is all serving a purpose, IM said he had push them as far apart as he liked and yet he seems to do more damage.
    Hi paul you right of course but we know our Robron are getting back together anyway so hold on in there all this will prove that aaron anly wants Rob and nobody else and ove r xmas we will get alovely Robron special a kiss this time around and btw Paul what do you think the remdemtion s/l is for Rob? mybe its about whats he done with the whites or will be somthing else?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (20-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi paul you right of course but we know our Robron are getting back together anyway so hold on in there all this will prove that aaron anly wants Rob and nobody else and ove r xmas we will get alovely Robron special a kiss this time around and btw Paul what do you think the remdemtion s/l is for Rob? mybe its about whats he done with the whites or will be somthing else?
    He will go downhill I think as I posted earlier, his redemption started with the baby and him stepping up, I am really not sure where his further redemption will go ED has already redeemed the character Robert until the arrival of that horrid woman and the events that followed so doing another redemption although necessary is quite frankly boring. I think we will see him lose everything, fall in to a depressed abyss something will then happen at Christmas which will bring it all together, Robert will declare he is cured of his wrong doings and be a new man - who knows.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-11-2017), Sug-din (20-11-2017)

He will go downhill I think as I posted earlier, his redemption started with the baby and him stepping up, I am really not sure where his further redemption will go ED has already redeemed the character Robert until the arrival of that horrid woman and the events that followed so doing another redemption although necessary is quite frankly boring. I think we will see him lose everything, fall in to a depressed abyss something will then happen at Christmas which will bring it all together, Robert will declare he is cured of his wrong doings and be a new man - who knows.
    hi paul we all have keep the faith and it all works out yeah and i think the Robron specail we be a lovely eps and a mybe a kiss this timewe all know they get back togther and over xmas and new year it all works out for them and its seems both Danny+Ryan have been filming lots lately so thats a good sign and the reuniuon had better be a amazing one like Danny said it be a eletric and they owe it to us fans not to let us down but before we get there we got all the crap white stuff to come to an end but keep the faith my freind our Robron will be fine you see and just like Danny said and Ryan they want Robron back togther as much as we do its be well worth the wait

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (20-11-2017)

evening robroners

Robert looking err pretty fine in those jeans

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-11-2017), Sug-din (20-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    evening robroners

Robert looking err pretty fine in those jeans
    Hi Micheal i wouldnt take to much notice of all these new spoilers it will mean nothing in the long run and whats more this will prove to aaron how much hes still loves Rob and still wants him this Alex thing is that he trys to move on like that he did with Fynn but he coulnt do it becuse he still wanted Jackson and this tome will be the same he still wants Rob who he loves and will suport him and this xmas speaicl will start them getting back on track

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (20-11-2017)

Thread Information