Page 619 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1195195696096176186196206216296697191119 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    morning Paul i totally argee yes IM said that back in Jan this that he wanted Robron to have a baby of course they couldnve done it another way but if they do bring it up PD/BEX has to be out of the picture and i think PD could die in that stunt in Jan and then they bring the baby up togther and now that Aaron is starting to warm about Seb and im not bothered about this Dr Alex stuff think hes only in a couple of eps anyway and i think its when Rob has his accident in mid Dec hance that Hos pic with Danny+lucy outsiode the hospital and Both Danny+Ryan have been filming lots lately so its all looking good for Robron over Dec+Jan and thius xmas specaial is about them sorting themselfs out moving forward and this renuion is maybe around new year and ED+IM had better give Robron that eletric scene like Danny it be and they owe it us fans when they do and i think we get get somthing back and surpise us yeah btw mybe Aaron turns him down and tell Dr Alex its Rob who he wants and loves him and will stand by him so hold on in there my freinds it will all work out
    hi Matty

no I not bothered about Dr Alex stuff at all

I think it maybe something like they bump into each other maybe at the hospital and have pleasant hello and nothing more but Robert sees it from a distance and gets the wrong idea

if there is any more it maybe Robert having nightmare of Aaron and Alex all cosy together like what it could be if he doesn't cop onto himself quickly but it won't be happening really (if that makes sense)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    love the vid of ryan and kelvin messing and kissing

maybe he will be back soon or even in the christmas ep
    Morning Micheal
    Kelvin & Ryan kissing in a vid - what’s that about? Do you have a link to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning Micheal
    hi don yea its here

https://bartsugsy.tumblr.com/post/16...gram-qa-171117

'SUG BROS REUNITED' lol
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 18-11-2017 at 11:38.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-11-2017), Sug-din (18-11-2017)

Morning Micheal
    morning Don hope you are well what did you think of last post? matty x

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don yea its here

https://bartsugsy.tumblr.com/post/16...gram-qa-171117

'SUG BROS REUNITED' lol
    Thanks for that Micheal.😀
    Last edited by Sug-din; 18-11-2017 at 11:54.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    morning Don hope you are well what did you think of last post? matty x
    Hiya Matty👋
    I’m fine thanks hope you are too.

I do think that if the baby has to be brought up by our boys PD has got to be gone for ever.

I’m not too bothered about this Alex stuff as I don’t think he will be around for long - hopefully. He’s coming back a bit early for it to related to those Hospital scenes but I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

Next week should be good as it starts the break up of The Whites connection and should lead to more interaction with our boys in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink123 View Post
    I reckon Rebecca dies and Seb is given to Robert.

Aaron and Robert will then bring up Seb together ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Hiya tink ive missed you hope you are well what do you think of my last post? and i think we have a lovely Robron xmas spcecail this year and i think we will get a Robron kiss this year year last year they delated it yeah and i think ED+IM know that they messed and upset the fandom i think we will get a xmas kiss this year yeah matty

Hiya Matty👋
    I’m fine thanks hope you are too.

I do think that if the baby has to be brought up by our boys PD has got to be gone for ever.

I’m not too bothered about this Alex stuff as I don’t think he will be around for long - hopefully. He’s coming back a bit early for it to related to those Hospital scenes but I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

Next week should be good as it starts the break up of The Whites connection and should lead to more interaction with our boys in the next few weeks.
    Hi don i think we will get a Robron xmas kiss this year last year they delated that one i think with all the crap what Robron have been gone through over the last fe months and i think we will get to see Robrom slowely getting back together i think we will get one this xmas yeah and i think with all the crap that Robron and us fans been through i think ED+IM and even both Danny+Ryan will want to give us fans something to look forward to yeah what do you think?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (18-11-2017)

Spoilers from Darren.

27th November
    Lawrence is gutted to realise Robert has been scamming them for months.
    Robert's caught out when Chrissie confronts him about Rug Tree Bonds.
    Chrissie can't forgive Robert for what he's driven Lachlan to. She promises to kill him if Lachlan turns up dead.

28th November
    Despite everything, Lawrence still has feelings for Robert.
    Chrissie sees this intimate meeting and can't believe her eyes.

Aaron tells Robert that he needs to stop playing games and he has to be honest with Seb's family if he doesn't want to lose him for good. Aaron heads off and Robert's left thoughtful
    Lawrence reveals that Robert killed Tim Richards to protect the family. Chrissie and Rebecca are stunned by this revelation
    Robert reveals that he never actually slept with Lawrence. This causes Lawrence to lose his temper and start violently kicking Robert.
    Gerry brings a bloodied and bruised Robert into Mill Cottage. Aaron's shocked to see Robert like this and wonders who could have done this to him
    when Lachlan returns he claims to be sorry and its clear Chrissie is just glad to have him back. Lachlan's triumphant and he's plan worked out perfectly

PS - A huge thank you to Darren for sharing these.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 18-11-2017 at 13:23. Reason: added more details to original

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-11-2017), lizann (18-11-2017), Paul_Robs (18-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoilers from Darren.

27th November
    Lawrence is gutted to realise Robert has been scamming them for months.
    Robert's caught out when Chrissie confronts him about Rug Tree Bonds.
    Chrissie can't forgive Robert for what he's driven Lachlan to. She promises to kill him if Lachlan turns up dead.

28th November
    Despite everything, Lawrence still has feelings for Robert.
    Chrissie sees this intimate meeting and can't believe her eyes.

Lawrence reveals that Robert killed Tim Richards to protect the family. Chrissie and Rebecca are stunned by this revelation
    Robert reveals that he never actually slept with Lawrence. This causes Lawrence to lose his temper and start violently kicking Robert.

PS - A huge thank you to Darren for sharing these.
    hiya Eddy how dare he kick our Rob violently ah poor Rob well i supose some might say he derserve it but us Robron fans would never be we always suport our Robron no matter what mybe this is when hes in hospital? or i think it later when laclan has go tis s/l with the whites is rather silly and boring and sooner they all gone the better i wonder if PD/Bex is the one to die in the stunt in Jan and this way they can bring up baby Seb knowing aaron is getting to used to it and mybe this what IM said back in Jan he wanted Robron to have a baby a poor way off doing that coulve have found another way of doing it and our Robron can sort themselfs out and start over again and i think it will with Robron xmas day specail and get back on track i think we get a Robron kiss this year they delated last year`s kiss and i think ED+IM knows they upsets us fans this year with all the crap theyve put them through and i say Danny+Ryan would want to give us some festives cheer to the fandom

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (18-11-2017)

Thread Information