Page 613 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1135135636036116126136146156236637131113 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    He can give it back though or change his mind since it was only in yesterday's episode they decided to offer it to him anyway.

Something i forgot to mention earlier though. How ridiculous is Chas? She tells Aaron to watch the bar while she swans off to see Paddy and then when she gets back she expects Aaron to run things for her while she has a fumble with Paddy. Also not once has she or Paddy made a reference to this baby or asked Aaron about it. It's great she's not meddling but i feel it's a bit odd she's not made any comment at all.
    That’s true he could change his mind.

This Paddy & Chas stuff is all a bit far fetched really. It is odd that there’s been no reaction - the pram was there while they were sitting there so you would have thought there would have been some sort of comment before - that scene looked a bit like maybe something had been cut before then.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Hey all, have come to say hi I didnt mind tonights ep at all. I thought it was setting things up for when it all goes pear shaped for Robert nicely. I dont get how some in the fandom struggle to see how had it not been for Aaron then Robert wouldnt have stepped up, hes doing this for his son but because Aaron made him see sense, his opinion is one that matters. He still hates the Whites but its for his sons sake he is being like this.
    Anyway, Im looking forward to whats coming up as I think things will take a turn at somepoint, they are still in eachothers orbits and not sniping at eachother and its all progress.
    That's because some people are not really Robert fans so choose to only look at things from the 'poor Aaron' perspective. It sucks for BOTH of them that they're in this situation and they're both getting on with as best they can (Robert is thanks to a nudge from Aaron).

Robert can't win at all with some people generally but this story means someone is always going to stick the boot into him, either he's an absentee father, a useless father who pays no attention to the baby or like we have he tries his best to be the best father he can. Personally i prefer the option we have, it's the right thing to do, it's what Aaron wants him to do and IMO what the majority of viewers want him to do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That’s true he could change his mind.

This Paddy & Chas stuff is all a bit far fetched really. It is odd that there’s been no reaction - the pram was there while they were sitting there so you would have thought there would have been some sort of comment before - that scene looked a bit like maybe something had been cut before then.
    I don't think anything was cut it's just typical soap where the plot requires a scene to happen regardless of it being natural or not.

Are we to think that was the first time Robert and Aaron had spoken the entire time in the pub? Who served Robert? It's just one of those soapy things you have to and do get used to over the years.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (15-11-2017)

Eveneing my fellow Robroners what did eveybody thought of my posts lastnight? let me know what you think? btw did you think think PD looked ill? mybe its nothing but rumours floating about not sure if true that PD could be about get ill with something what does everybody thinks?

From Darren's Twitter - very interesting:

#Emmerdale next week when Rebecca finds out about Robert's plotting

Rebecca to Robert - say goodbye because as far as i am concerned your not this boys father and never will be

To me thats the start of a paternity test discussion.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 15-11-2017 at 17:37.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (15-11-2017)

And More

Belle:even when the whole world was against him you still wanted to be with him didn't you ?
    Aaron:yeah and then he broke my heart like everyone said he would

+

Aaron:no prizes for guessing what Jimmy spent his compensation money on
    Robert:what oh you mean that fur coat its quite something
    Aaron:you not thinking of joining him? I could see you in a mink

+

Emmerdale after Rebecca finds out

Rebecca:its an anagram of your name Rugtreebonds Robert Sugden seriously what is the matter with you Lachlan was right about you the whole time
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 15-11-2017 at 18:00.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-11-2017), Sug-din (15-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    From Darren's Twitter - very interesting:

#Emmerdale next week when Rebecca finds out about Robert's plotting

Rebecca to Robert - say goodbye because as far as i am concerned your not this boys father and never will be

To me thats the start of a paternity test discussion.
    Sounds very much like it. Fingers crossed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-11-2017)

Thanks for all this spoiler lines , Paul. It’s looking more and more like they will never be coparenting this child and she could be on her way out. If she changes her mind after all this, whatsaid about her taking stupid to a new level is definetly true.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul, thanks for all the spoiler lines. Appreciated.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (15-11-2017), Paul_Robs (15-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Paul, thanks for all the spoiler lines. Appreciated.
    hi Eddy hope its all true and one thing is certain all the whites are going soon they have severed the porpose and what did you think of posts lastnigt?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information