Page 610 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1105105606006086096106116126206607101110 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Just watched the reveal episode from May again, amazing script and acting and the end is so heartfelt - "I love you" from Aaron "I love you more" from Robert, they could have left it there for Robron and had them stay together, adopt or surrogate a child if that is what IM wanted BUT NOW they better do an amazing reconciliation episode otherwise he should resign.

Thought tonight was a reasonably good episode and seemed like there wasn't much filler.

Robert/Whites is still rather silly but the Seb stuff makes it more tolerable and explainable even if Robert's sudden 180 turnaround is taking some getting used to.

The Lachlan is vengeful to Robert but also resentful of his family feels like typical exit plot. Much as i have issues with him i've never seen him as so hateful of his own family, i think Robert realised just how much of a facade Lachlan puts on to everyone.

The Eric/Faith stuff was nice and well done but shame it's obviously got a storm cloud looming over it when Faith finds out about Eric getting the council to demolish the Dingles home instead of his.

The naming and shop scene was nice enough but a strange location. Have Tracy and Rebecca even shared much of a scene before? I feel the cafe would've been a more realistic place for that and would've set Aaron up for coming to get a coffee or something better. He just seemed to come into the shop to react and then walk out again without buying anything. He was happy enough but it was Robert who seemed most affected by it.

Aaron in the pub with Chas was interesting for 2 reasons 1) he was almost praising Robert and 2) Chas hasn't really asked Aaron how he's feeling about things (dare i say she's finally going to stop mollycoddling him?).

I don't really have any negatives to say so that's how i know it was a reasonably good episode.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 13-11-2017 at 23:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Just watched the reveal episode from May again, amazing script and acting and the end is so heartfelt - "I love you" from Aaron "I love you more" from Robert, they could have left it there for Robron and had them stay together, adopt or surrogate a child if that is what IM wanted BUT NOW they better do an amazing reconciliation episode otherwise he should resign.
    Agree.👍🏻

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-11-2017)

how much of home farm does rob own now?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    how much of home farm does rob own now?
    I think it’s now 40%

30 as Rug Tree Bonds
    10 as himself.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

One thing that amused me tonight during one of the home farm kitchen scenes was Robert having to say to PD - “He needs a feed”. She can’t even work that out for herself without him having to instruct her to do it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (14-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Sometimes don't you wish you were Danny having to kiss that lovely
    or even wish you were Ryan having to kiss Danny

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-11-2017), Sug-din (14-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Agree.👍🏻
    Morning Don i argee that EP was our very own Maxines work she knows how Robron works and yeah it better be amazing reunion and be eletric yeah yes if not like Paul he should leave with all this crap with whats been going on Robron this year they better give us fans something back

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-11-2017), Sug-din (14-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    or even wish you were Ryan having to kiss Danny
    Either way would be fine with me

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (14-11-2017), Sug-din (14-11-2017)

I have been pondering the scene yesterday in the shop, it seemed rather random that they would park themselves by the milk fridge in a village shop and discuss the name of the baby when they have a large and comfortable house up the road .... so obviously for the plot and for Aaron to make a rather random hop in and out of the shop so we could get Aaron's awkward face and Robert's guilty 'oh god' face, I find the predictability of the scripting rather strange but as expected.

It is however, another step closer to the end game, no Whites, Robron together - not sure how I feel about the baby yet it really strikes me there should be a twist as Robert is getting too attached, lets see what the spoilers next week tell us, lets hope Darren gets some gossip ASAP.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Thread Information