Page 606 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1065065565966046056066076086166567061106 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

What actually sticks in my throat with all this is Diane & Vics reaction to this baby more than The Whites. For months and months they’ve never looked the side that Roberts walked on when he was with Aaron and everything was about our poor Andy and how that dreadful horrible White family had ruined his life and his family and they would never forgive them. Now suddenly, Robert has made his Dad so proud by having a baby with a woman from a one night stand who he only really turned to because his real family couldn’t be bothered to give him the time of day while his Husband was in prison and his life was falling apart and she’s a member of that family that they couldn’t stand and now they are the best of friends. I only hope they all suffer if it comes out that Rebecca has sucked them in too and that Aaron and Robert don’t bother with them much when they get back together. Sorry guys but this just gets worse and worse and I honestly thought after the birth it would be easier to watch. I honestly think I should step away from it for a while but I just don’t want to miss the wonderful scenes that I’m sure there will be between Ryan and Danny.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (11-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    What actually sticks in my throat with all this is Diane & Vics reaction to this baby more than The Whites. For months and months they’ve never looked the side that Roberts walked on when he was with Aaron and everything was about our poor Andy and how that dreadful horrible White family had ruined his life and his family and they would never forgive them. Now suddenly, Robert has made his Dad so proud by having a baby with a woman from a one night stand who he only really turned to because his real family couldn’t be bothered to give him the time of day while his Husband was in prison and his life was falling apart and she’s a member of that family that they couldn’t stand and now they are the best of friends. I only hope they all suffer if it comes out that Rebecca has sucked them in too and that Aaron and Robert don’t bother with them much when they get back together. Sorry guys but this just gets worse and worse and I honestly thought after the birth it would be easier to watch. I honestly think I should step away from it for a while but I just don’t want to miss the wonderful scenes that I’m sure there will be between Ryan and Danny.
    Hi don well said and true in every word our Rob only deserves to be with his Aaron and the will reunite and it be eletric just like Danny said it be and they owe to to us fans and i can them getting close over the next few weeks and leading upto to xmas and when Rob is in hospital it will all come to ahead and our Robron cna be togther once again and if they been filming lots over the few weeks we will in for alot of Robron scenes and our Danny+Ryan wont lets us down it be all worth the wait

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (10-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi don well said and true in every word our Rob only deserves to be with his Aaron and the will reunite and it be eletric just like Danny said it be and they owe to to us fans and i can them getting close over the next few weeks and leading upto to xmas and when Rob is in hospital it will all come to ahead and our Robron cna be togther once again and if they been filming lots over the few weeks we will in for alot of Robron scenes and our Danny+Ryan wont lets us down it be all worth the wait
    Thanks Matty.
    I’ll put up with all this as we know at least the boys are going to get back together at the end of it all.
    Let’s just look ahead to this time next year and be saying “Who were The Whites - I don’t remember them?”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-11-2017), pond21 (10-11-2017)

So i was on delay tonight because interruptions and then i watched footy so only got to watch not long ago.

Anyway im getting whiplash from the sudden changes in narrative. They literally painted Robert as the big bad one for months and then suddenly expect everyone to about turn the minute he held the baby? I never saw Robert as the big bad but even im struggling with the lightning fast pace of this. From what i've seen it's certainly worked on many of the GA which is probably what they were going with but you know they could just have avoided villainising him in the first place maybe? Hell maybe he could have been shown to be interested more genuinely instead of it being part of his scheme. It's just jarring.

The scrapyard scenes show only Aaron can get through to Robert.

I see people making it a contest again "oh Robert says the baby is it for him now" etc, Aaron already had this speech with Liv so i don't know why or how people can complain. Neither Robert or Aaron are going to make each other their priority at this stage when they've been split up for months when there are 2 children to consider.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-11-2017)

Must be getting late and time for bed - just had a random thought!

The baby is called Seb:
    S = Someone
    E = Else’s
    B = Baby

Told you it was time for bed.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (11-11-2017), Perdita (11-11-2017), pond21 (11-11-2017)

Must be getting late and time for bed - just had a random thought!

The baby is called Seb:
    S = Someone
    E = Else’s
    B = Baby

Told you it was time for bed.
    morning Don i liked that very witty lol it could be a twist SEB could mean someday else baby that could BE ED+IM done that to make it be Ross`s but keep the faith our Robron will be starting make amends slowely work things out and when our Rob has his accident around xmas they be back togther or nearly there and of course both Danny+Ryan been filming lots lately so it all looks good and like Danny said there reunion will be eletric and we wont be dissapointed

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (12-11-2017), Sug-din (11-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    morning Don i liked that very witty lol it could be a twist SEB could mean someday else baby that could be ED+IM done that to make it be Ross`s but keep the faith our Robron will be starting make amends slowely work things out and when our Rob has his accident around xmas they be back togther or nearly there and of course both Danny+Ryan been filming lots lately so it all looks good and like Danny said there reunion will be eletric and we wont be dissapointed
    morning Matty

it could be they did but then again I just don't think mista iain is as clever as our don

btw what is Robert's accident? I didn't know about that

maybe you better put it in spoilers if its definite

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning Matty

it could be they did but then again I just don't think mista iain is as clever as our don

btw what is Robert's accident? I didn't know about that

maybe you better put it in spoilers if its definite

Hiya Micheal - thanks for the compliment.👍🏻

There seems to have been a lot of speculation that is going to have an accident - hence the pictures taken at the hospital set - but I don’t think it’s actually been spoilered, unless Matty has seen something I haven’t.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (12-11-2017)

Hiya Micheal - thanks for the compliment.👍🏻

There seems to have been a lot of speculation that is going to have an accident - hence the pictures taken at the hospital set - but I don’t think it’s actually been spoilered, unless Matty has seen something I haven’t.
    thanks don do you have links to those pic?

you can pm me if they err unofficial

I liked last nights episode, the Robron conversation was very well acted, it was very very pleasing that finally declared that he was going for the Whites because he couldn't have and he blamed them for it (rightly or wrongly it does not matter).

Interesting also that is only friend and the only person he can be honest with, his family are useless :moony:

I thought his chat to the baby was touching but I do wonder if he will bond and then it will be taken away ..... time will tell.

I think we will see Robron getting closer over the coming weeks, last night has now set that up.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (11-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (12-11-2017), Sug-din (11-11-2017)

Thread Information