Page 603 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1035035535936016026036046056136537031103 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don im serously about giving up TBH yeah im getting fed up and like i said they better give us some amazing scenes when they do i know Danny said the reunion will be eletric it better be and i wont stay around if its next year thats way to late and alot od fans will just give up and not bothered if say about spring yeah its got top sooner so come on ED+IM now is the time to sort it out and dont keep saying Drama and agnst is more enertaining its not so come on bet our Maxine to sort it shes the only one who knows how they tick

I know exactly how you feel - especially after that birth scene tonight.

I’m sorry but John Bowe and Emily Heads acting tonight has been absolutely dreadful. The sooner they leave the better or I’m finished as well.

God, could she look any more smug when Robert was holding the baby?
    That look, of I’ve got everything, the baby, the man, the family I always wanted.

Thank god Lawrence has given up.

Robert does not look like the proud Father does he.

That final scene with Ryan - he is just a brilliant actor, he knocked that out of the ball park. He and Danny are the ones that keep people watching during this crap fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    God, could she look any more smug when Robert was holding the baby?
    That look, of I’ve got everything, the baby, the man, the family I always wanted.

Thank god Lawrence has given up.

Robert does not look like the proud Father does he.
    well i thought the last scene made up for it of course hes not leaving i thought he could said about how he messes things up like Aaron and did you feel like someone watching watching Rob and it be nice if it was Aaron who was watching yeah and mybe this is when our Robron can at least talking things through yeah and when Aaron got back to the srcapyard he was thinking about Rob yeah and mybe its a turning point and they can sort it out so come on ED+IM this is your chance to get Robron back on track after tonights Eps you better get them back on track or you have lost me as a vewier and you keep saying things about a eletric reunion whe they do you better give us that you owe to us and for Robron

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-11-2017)

That final scene with Ryan - he is just a brilliant actor, he knocked that out of the ball park. He and Danny are the ones that keep people watching during this crap fest.
    Hi don well said both our Danny+Ryan were amazing and there acting knockes the socks of PD who cant acted the sooner all the whites are gone the better so IM this is your chance to really sort this mess out you made and give us hope you better and i think if both Danny+Ryan have been lots lately it seems like we have more Screentime in Dec and Jan so come on ED+IM get them back together and get our very own Maxine and get her to do some EPS she the only one who knows how Robron work and get the best out of our Danny+Ryan

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Hiya. You just need to keep the faith. We've got some Robron scenes coming up in the next few episodes of just the 2 of them talking.
    hiya i know what you mean ED+IM has to give us few hints of a reunion and i know the reunion will be eletric like Danny said it be and they own it us fans when they do and i think over the next few weeks we will get that and with when Rob`s is in hosptital that be the time i think we see them getting back and the renuion be over xmas

One blessing about tonight! We no longer have to have PD dropping into every conversation “pregnant woman here!!”

Evening my fellow Robroners what did you think of my last few posts ? i would like what my friends think? atm im thinking of giving on ED+IM have really messed up our Robron with all these silly whites s/ls fo me start watching again IM has and must get our Robron back on track next year is way to late and something got and must happen for any reunion to be credible and we know they are getting back on what Danny said the reunion will be eletric and owe to the fans when they do it got happen soon and NOT NEXT YEAR so come ED+IM sort the mess that you got Robron in and i think something happen in Dec and of course the Robron specail on xmas day and Danny+Ryan have been working and filming lots latley so something must be happening

One blessing about tonight! We no longer have to have PD dropping into every conversation “pregnant woman here!!”
    True Don i know i going on about it ED+IM has to drop a few hints for a reunion to take place ED+IM owe to the fans to get the ball rolling atm ED+IM are losing viewers and im one of them so come on ED+IM give us hints to keep us onside if not you will lose out and fans wont come back yes Drama and agnst is well and good but come enough is enough they only thing that keeps me watching is how wonderfull and great working relantionship of our Danny+Ryan

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-11-2017)

Robert and Lawrence, obvious Robert was shocked and trying to get out ASAP.

I thought Robert looked sad and detached all the way through the episodes (great acting Ryan), he is lost, doesn't like the Whites' loves Aaron and is completely adrift with what to do next. I can completely see why he stops the scheming and wants to be better, Aaron reenforces that view and of course leaves Robert wanting Aaron more than ever as it is what Robert wants and why he stays in ED.

Basically from Robert's perspective the whole thing is a complete mess and its his fault, the fact that Aaron took PD to hospital and told him he would be a great dad made it 100 times worse NOT better, the next phase is a total spiral down with Aaron waiting to save him.

Matty, come on my friend, keep the faith, tonight to me was a realisation of Robert's true intentions and love, its not Lawrence, PD or the Whites' .... It is Aaron, he is totally lost and alone without him, I am going to be bold (and I hate this plot with the vilest venom) but IM may have been quite clever and this is Robert's true redemption with happiness with Aaron in the future. We have suffered 9 months of absolute rubbish but I am seeing a degree of light coming soon.

Matty - you are always the strong one - be brave we are here for you

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (10-11-2017), Sug-din (09-11-2017)

Thread Information