Page 601 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1015015515915996006016026036116517011101 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    morning Don so it sounds like PD will be gone by xmas sounds great news and all the whites this Alex stuff im not bothered with tbh mybe he`s he docter when Rob`s in hospital yeah but the ground work is there for there reunion mybe just after xmas or new year and when Danny said it be a eletric renuinon must sooner then Danny said yeah but at the end of day our Robron are getting back together end off and if some rumours on the other place thinking laclan shoots PD and dies mybe Rob will take baby Seb and going by what IM said in Jan this year that he would like Robron to bring up this baby yeah what do you think? or something happens to baby Seb and needs something and have a something from the father and then Rob finds out hes not the Dad
    Morning Matty
    I do hope they are not fooling us and PD is going along with the rest of the Whites, let’s stay positive that her days are numbered.
    I’m not sure what to think about the Alex stuff. Maybe Danny was just joking about him or maybe he’s just going to put in a one off appearance in the Christmas Special episode - I don’t think they would start anything between him & as he wasn’t really interested in him before.
    Danny did confirm that they were getting back together for definite.
    If PD is shot & dies I hope it is confirmed one way or the other that the baby is definetly s betore they are left with it. Really I'm hoping that it isn’t his and this is just a lead up to them having a child of their own in some way in the future.
    The good thing is that this seemingly never ending storyline is actually starting to come to an end.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (08-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning Matty
    I do hope they are not fooling us and PD is going along with the rest of the Whites, let’s stay positive that her days are numbered.
    I’m not sure what to think about the Alex stuff. Maybe Danny was just joking about him or maybe he’s just going to put in a one off appearance in the Christmas Special episode - I don’t think they would start anything between him & as he wasn’t really interested in him before.
    Danny did confirm that they were getting back together for definite.
    If PD is shot & dies I hope it is confirmed one way or the other that the baby is definetly s betore they are left with it. Really I'm hoping that it isn’t his and this is just a lead up to them having a child of their own in some way in the future.
    The good thing is that this seemingly never ending storyline is actually starting to come to an end.
    I thought Danny did confirm they were reuniting just not on the Christmas episode, I do wonder with Danny if he was throwing a curve ball to take people off the scent or you could be right and it is part of this Christmas weirdness, it could show & Alex at home together all loved up as part of Christmas Carol stuff to show what he is missing and could have had ..... very interesting.

I agree the good thing is this nightmare before Christmas (and much longer) seems to be nearing an end.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (08-11-2017), Sug-din (08-11-2017)

Well tonight’s episode has definetly made me decide that I won’t be watching the rest of this week as it happens but catch up later.

Those scenes between Robert & Lawrence are quite vomit inducing - seeing an old man fawn over a young man like that is really quite upsetting for this time in the evening.

I admit I turned the sound off whenever PD spoke tonight.

Too much White stuff during that episode.

The good thing about tonight was that our boys looked really good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Well tonight’s episode has definetly made me decide that I won’t be watching the rest of this week as it happens but catch up later.

Those scenes between Robert & Lawrence are quite vomit inducing - seeing an old man fawn over a young man like that is really quite upsetting for this time in the evening.

I admit I turned the sound off whenever PD spoke tonight.

Too much White stuff during that episode.

The good thing about tonight was that our boys looked really good.
    hi don

I won't be able to watch tomorrow till late

always happy to see the boyz but not looking forward to any birth scenes

agree they both look great tonite

danny very fit hopefully and getting ready for some more bathtime or bedroom scenes

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (08-11-2017), Sug-din (08-11-2017)

Well Lawrence making doe eyes and pining over Robert like a lovesick puppy really is vomit inducing. I can't wait for it to be over tomorrow.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-11-2017), Sug-din (09-11-2017)

Afternoon my fellow Robroners our Robron will be be fine lets not forget that they are getting back together and getting married end off well at least all this crap whites s/l is finishing soon and that all the whites are going and that includes PD to me its just a shame that this white s/l will bring our Robron together once again im sure there mustve been another way to do that but of course Drama and angst is Robron`s middle name and will always come back the stronger ive a funny a strange feeling a DNA test will come into soon and when PD finds out about Kath and PD stops Rob seing Seb mybe she could blurt out its not his yeah and anothe thing i just ED+IM will our Maxine writes some eps in dec yeah she hasnt wrote any for Nov and she`s the only 1 who knows how Robron Tick so hold on in there it be ok and i think when Rob`s in hosptial Aaron still has feelings and still loves him and wants him back and mybe this xmas Robron specail is about rebuiding Robron up again and just like our Danny said it be eletric renuion scenes and they owe to us fans to get Robron back and of course ED+IM wants to keep us onside and mybe he will give us a twist yeah

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Afternoon my fellow Robroners our Robron will be be fine lets not forget that they are getting back together and getting married end off well at least all this crap whites s/l is finishing soon and that all the whites are going and that includes PD to me its just a shame that this white s/l will bring our Robron together once again im sure there mustve been another way to do that but of course Drama and angst is Robron`s middle name and will always come back the stronger ive a funny a strange feeling a DNA test will come into soon and when PD finds out about Kath and PD stops Rob seing Seb mybe she could blurt out its not his yeah and anothe thing i just ED+IM will our Maxine writes some eps in dec yeah she hasnt wrote any for Nov and she`s the only 1 who knows how Robron Tick so hold on in there it be ok and i think when Rob`s in hosptial Aaron still has feelings and still loves him and wants him back and mybe this xmas Robron specail is about rebuiding Robron up again and just like our Danny said it be eletric renuion scenes and they owe to us fans to get Robron back and of course ED+IM wants to keep us onside and mybe he will give us a twist yeah
    Hi Matty
    You’ve made some good points there. I’ve replied to your FB Message. D🙂

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-11-2017)

Eveneing my fellow Robroners what a load of crap and Rob`s face is like what is lawerance the thought of it repels Rob he only wants to be with one person and thats his Aaron and husband and nobody else and Rob`s got his wedding ring on

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (09-11-2017)

hello everybody im only go to say this ED+IM have better get our Robron back soon because atm all these stupid and silly s/l`s with the whites are making me think twice about not watching Emmerdale again they have runied our Robron and Rob they better give us some hints and give us a amazing Robron reunion otherwise i wont watch again you hear that IM so you better give us some hints about Robron getting back othereise i watch again ive been watching for years and so far you have runined it and all the hard work that you have built up Robron and with last years SSW with Maxines ep

Well so much for me not going to watch that live.

The worse things about that:-
    Vic being totally ignorant and obnoxious.
    Livs words to Robert.

Lawrence

Even PD wasn’t quite as bad as I thought but still crap acting and more to come probably.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-11-2017)

Thread Information