Page 598 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 984985485885965975985996006086486981098 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    A twitter account released lots of clips from next week with various scenes. I didn't see them but a lot have watched.

I gather a few are upset that Robert has a scene with just Seb and Robert is saying things and promising things to him. These people need to get a grip, Seb is a baby he is not a rival to Aaron. There is no limit on love in terms of how much you can have or how many you can have it for yet some seem to think if Robert loves Seb it means he cares less about Aaron. This is nonsense, the love for a child is different to the love for a partner, they're not mutually exclusive.
    I don’t really have a problem with the child and how Robert feels towards him. (I still haven’t looked at any pictures or clips about this). My problem is how he came into the world and who his Mother is. If she was out of the picture I could accept him much easier. As you say any love for the child does not make love for the partner any less and in this case it’s probably more the strong love for Aaron that has made Robert feel anything for the child anyway.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (06-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (06-11-2017)

Congratulations to Danny for winning Inside Soap's best male actor award.

In an interview afterwards, danny is quoted as saying: "Obviously at some point next year Robert and Aaron are going to get back together."

Evening Everyone

I watched tonight’s episode after all because I’d worked out that PD wasn’t going to be putting in an appearance.

Vic is becoming more and more baby obsessed and annoying every time she’s on. Is it just me or does she seem to shout her way through all of her lines these days.

Withholding evidence from the police when you’re out on bail (who actually paid that if nobody knows he’d been arrested?) isn’t the smartest move I wouldn’t have thought!:

This may be rather controversial! As lovely as Aaron is and we all think every look he has is great, I’m afraid I’m not so keen on the really close shave look, it’s not my favourite. :roll-eyes

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (06-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Congratulations to Danny for winning Inside Soap's best male actor award.

In an interview afterwards, danny is quoted as saying: "Obviously at some point next year Robert and Aaron are going to get back together."
    Congratulations to Danny.

Next year?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (06-11-2017)

evening robroners

really happy for danny so well deserved

actually don don't mind the close shave if fact he can come anyway he wants

but little bit sad by his comment and just makes me think this crap sl is going to drag on a lot longer than Christmas

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2017), Sug-din (06-11-2017)

Danny Miller at the Inside Soap TV awards:

There are lots of pics on ryanhawleys thighs tumblr account, here.

Enjoy.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (06-11-2017), Sug-din (06-11-2017)

Good interview with Danny, explains some of the Christmas episode and confirms they do not get together at that time but it also sounds like they clarify some things about Robron which I assume will be the road map for their future. He also confirm they are 100% getting back together which is a relief as I know there was always some issue with this (well in my head anyway). It also sounds like Robron will be stronger so I think the next few months are going to be interesting.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/06/emmerd...yline-7059047/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2017)

Congratulations again to Danny.👍🏻
    The major players in the Emmerdale Cast deserve Best Soap award for portraying some of the storylines they’ve had to deal with this year.🍾

Ryan is worth so much more than the Bad Boy title and obviously others don’t see him as that either so really I’m actually pleased that he didn’t win that.
    A certain person not even making it onto the shortlist for Best Newcomer (twice) speaks volumes in my mind.
    So really two of the things that TPTB were pushing have not been picked up on - what does that tell you?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Good interview with Danny, explains some of the Christmas episode and confirms they do not get together at that time but it also sounds like they clarify some things about Robron which I assume will be the road map for their future. He also confirm they are 100% getting back together which is a relief as I know there was always some issue with this (well in my head anyway). It also sounds like Robron will be stronger so I think the next few months are going to be interesting.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/06/emmerd...yline-7059047/
    Thanks for the link. It is a good, mainly positive interview I would say. Things are maybe starting to look up at last. 👍

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (06-11-2017)

morning robroners

well guess its going to take longer than we thought but at least it seems that Rebecca will be gone by Christmas

still don't think the baby is Roberts's but I hope that its not played out forever

Robert and Aaron need time and space cos there's no doubt they going to be together

but if you've any sense mista iain sooner rather than later

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-11-2017)

Thread Information