Page 595 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 954955455855935945955965976056456951095 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Controversial Comment
    Not really likingso close shaven. Looks much better with the darker bearded look. Saying that he still looks good.

Spectacular fireworks - shame wasn’t there to see them and share them with his man - hopefully next year. ��

Well apart from the Adam flashback I didn’t really gain much from that - or was I missing something?

So do and Cain both know that Adam is responsible for Emma? Because their actions really make it very suspicious.
    Robert wasn't allowed out to play with the rest of his family because he's held to ransom by this Whites story.

It's an utter travesty how many characters and character relationships have been damaged this year by storylines.

It was a typical who done it episode with lots of suspicious behaviour and setting up the suspects. IM basically pulled it from 2015 like he's done with most of his storylines.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (04-11-2017), Sug-din (03-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Controversial Comment
    Not really likingso close shaven. Looks much better with the darker bearded look. Saying that he still looks good.

Spectacular fireworks - shame wasn’t there to see them and share them with his man - hopefully next year. 👍

Well apart from the Adam flashback I didn’t really gain much from that - or was I missing something?

So do and Cain both know that Adam is responsible for Emma? Because their actions really make it very suspicious.
    Hi Don good points and it does look like it be Adam with the note he found in his glove box and of course Adam Thomas is leaving very soon btw some of the cast have been seen filming out bradford court this week something is going on could it something to with the who done it? btw what did you think of my post ?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don good points and it does look like it be Adam with the note he found in his glove box and of course Adam Thomas is leaving very soon btw some of the cast have been seen filming out bradford court this week something is going on could it something to with the who done it? btw what did you think of my post ?
    Thanks Matty and I agree with everything you said earlier about getting our boys back on track soon. 👍

Spoilers pics of Robert and baby Seb.

Look here, ryanhawleysthighs tumblr.

PS - I hope everyone is having a good Sat.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 04-11-2017 at 14:12.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoilers pics of Robert and baby Seb.

Look here, ryanhawleysthighs tumblr.

PS - I hope everyone is having a good Sat.
    Thanks Eddy but honestly I’m avoiding looking at stuff about the baby at the moment.
    Having a great day thanks. Hope you are too. 🙂

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-11-2017)

Spoiler from Friday, 10/11/17.

Robron in the scrapyard. Robert tells Aaron that he was gonna be the worst dad and Aaron tells him he had faith in him.

Another spoiler from next Thursday or Friday.

Aaron to Robert - "I wanted us to be a proper family I wanted us to have kids"
    Last edited by EddyBee; 04-11-2017 at 14:26. Reason: additional spoiler

If you really want a cringe look at this, it is funny though you can see Robert having a panic attack.

https://twitter.com/EastieOaks/statu...28329142857734

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoiler from Friday, 10/11/17.

Robron in the scrapyard. Robert tells Aaron that he was gonna be the worst dad and Aaron tells him he had faith in him.

Another spoiler from next Thursday or Friday.

Aaron to Robert - "I wanted us to be a proper family I wanted us to have kids"

Hi Eddy, where is this from (second one).

Spoiler from next week's hotel bedroom scene.

Lawrence to Robert: ‘I was very drunk our first time, our only time but this time I want to be sober and I want to remember everything’

Last edited by Paul_Robs; 04-11-2017 at 15:33.

Thread Information