Page 589 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 894895395795875885895905915996396891089 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    ***** SPOILER ALERT **** Spoilers courtesy of Darren Eastieoaks.

Emmerdale Full Spoilers Robert Aaron etc 20th and 21st Novmber
    Monday 20th November

Lachlan reiterates to Belle that he's happier with the Dingle's, but Chrissie arrives to talk things through. Aaron's amusement at Robert dishing out parental advice soon turns to worry as he divulges Lachlan's threats. Aaron rushes off to warn Belle.

Aaron is anxious for Belle to know the truth about Lachlan. Lachlan squirms as Belle confronts him about the prostitute, leaving Belle in no doubt.

Lachlan's ashamed to tell Belle the truth about the prostitute, but pleads with her to understand that Robert is twisting the truth. Disgusted, Belle tells him to do one.

Lachlan's gone missing and Robert's glad that everyone has seen his true nature. Chrissie begins to take the blame for the way he's turned out.

Lachlan calls to say he will never be back. Belle wonders if she's made the right decision, she loves Lachlan just like Aaron loved Robert.

Aaron bitterly remarks that in the end Robert broke his heart. She refuses a call from Lachlan.

Lachlan leaves a message of goodbye to Belle, clear he has a plan in place as he begins to drill.

Tuesday 21st November

Chrissie's worried by the lack of contact from Lachlan. Lawrence is hurt when Chrissie throws the fact that Lachlan isn't his grandson in his face.

Lawrence assures Chrissie that Lachlan will be back soon. Robert's relishing stepping up to the challenge of being a father, but is wracked with guilt over his scheming.

Aaron's surprised to see Robert doting over his new baby. He advises Robert not to tell the White's what he's been up to, but instead be the father that Seb needs.
    Rebecca's shocked to see Kath on the shopping channel demonstrating a product. She calls Robert for an explanation.

Robert's caught off guard when Rebecca mentions she saw Kath on TV. She's figured out he was trying to take over Home Farm and Robert's left wondering how he's going to get out of this one.

Robert tries to worm his way out, claiming Lawrence and Chrissie would never have accepted his investment. He changes tact, coming clean about the whole scheme, claiming he's changed since the birth of his son.

A disgusted Rebecca refuses to believe that Robert has changed. She refuses to allow Seb to turn out like him and slaps Robert for his betrayal.

Belle plays out Lachlan's voice message, leaving Chrissie in bits.

Rebecca is keen for Robert to tell Chrissie exactly what he's been up to, but they're shocked to think that Lachlan might have killed himself. Rebecca tells Robert to hand back the shares then leave for good.
    A huge thank you for these.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    A huge thank you for these.
    I would get hung, drawn and quartered on the DS thread for this, I even asked Darren if he was OK with me posting them

Well I just watched that episode and in a freaky sort of way I was OK with it, thank god for spoilers at least I was prepared for those horrid Lawrence/ scenes.

Smudgen was in full operation tonight, is in full manipulation mode and I think he would have had a fey kiss with Lawrence then pulled away saying its not the right time etc..... hence why the upcoming stuff panics him, again, thanks for the spoilers as I am prepared.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (30-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I would get hung, drawn and quartered on the DS thread for this, I even asked Darren if he was OK with me posting them
    Please continue posting them here, if Darren doesn't mind. It's hugely appreciated.

I will no longer put spoilers over there when I have them. I'm fed up with the attitude over there. It's not the majority of people, they are ok. It's a small annoying minority.

PS - Good morning all.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 31-10-2017 at 10:33.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (31-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Please continue posting them here, if Darren doesn't mind. It;s hugely appreciated.

I will no longer put spoileres over there when I have them. I'm fed up with the attitude over there. It's not the majority of people, they are ok. It's a small annoying minority.

PSW - Good morning all.

Good Morning Eddy and anyone else who drops in. 👋

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (31-10-2017)

Careless Whisper - nothing special I don't think.

https://twitter.com/dawneva3/status/...part-20%2Fp102

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (31-10-2017)

Afternoon fellow Robroners watched lastnigt ep was good wasnt Rob great at still stringing along the whites its great of course our Rob is using them just like Laucky said but they are stupid but of course when they find out the business name is an anagram of Robrert Sugden then it all kicks of and ive been thinking if a unlikely villager thisnks about about being a father and realisling it that be Ross`s yeah and if ED+IM have brought forward PD birth that could mean 1 think it cant be Rob`s but Ross`s and when its born and has black hair then it cant be Rob`s but Ross and some think mybe our Rob is bonding with the baby and thats what some think on twitter saying that PD will blurt out its not Rob but Ross`s and then this DNA will see its Ross` and not Rob and going back ive been thinking didnt PD say to quickley its Rob`s she was about to say say Ross but Rob just turned up and just said his name and i think if Aaron is there at the birth then mybe then we see a different side to Aaron and is execpting the baby and he see`s thet his husband does care about The baby and will see a robron start to talk again and working it out and more certain now that Laclan will will run over Rob and try to kill him and we will get to Aaron at the bedside of his husband the main thing is that this baby s/l is coming to an end and getting our Robron back together where they should be in each others arms and back home togther and there bed

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (31-10-2017), Sug-din (31-10-2017)

Hi everybody so the shortlist for the IS AWARDSA have been reaveald lets all get voting for Emmerdale and our Danny for best actor and Danny+Ryan best Partnership so lets all bet voting

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-10-2017), Sug-din (31-10-2017)

hiya my friends whats do you think of 1st post? or do you think its wishing thinking? the baby stufff not the renuion s/l we know thats defo happing

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (31-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya my friends whats do you think of 1st post? or do you think its wishing thinking? the baby stufff not the renuion s/l we know thats defo happing
    Hiya Matty - I am still hoping there is going to be something come out either in a conversation or by medical findings that the baby is not Roberts and either Ross’s or an unknown Father. We can but hope.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (31-10-2017)

Thread Information