Page 588 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 884885385785865875885895905986386881088 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I'm going out in the middle of ED tonight so im just not watching and might catch up later if people think it's worth it. The way i see it we've got just over a week of the tough stuff to watch before the better stuff starts when the baby is born. Granted some might not feel that way but for me im looking forward to it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-10-2017), Sug-din (30-10-2017)

Hiya my friends so what did everybody thought of my last post? matty

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-10-2017)

I can’t honestly believe that Vic even suggested having PD’s baby shower at the pub - could she be any more of a heartless cow.

Lawrence and Robert scenes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

The only decent thing about that tonight was how good Robert/Ryan looked.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I can’t honestly believe that Vic even suggested having PD’s baby shower at the pub - could she be any more of a heartless cow.

Lawrence and Robert scenes.
    couldn't believe Linda's cake idea either

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Eveneing my fellow Roberners i heard rumours dont know if its true or not or some people on twitter just hoping its says that a unlikey person knowing that he could be a father and didnt know about it they say it could Ross`s and it Rob`s not the father but whatever happens some thinks that PD will leave and take the baby and that Rob will have nothing to with the baby so hold on in there our Robron will be back togther soon yeah thats for certain we know it was the baby was the stumbing block and came betweeb Robron Aaron has already forgiven Rob for the ONS yeah so mybe its this is a twist with the s/l yeah and mybe this is when we get that DNA test for like some say that PD will spit out to Rob thats he`s not the father when they all find out whats Rob been uo to yeah but something has to give to get our Robron back on track yeah atm we only had a few spoliers and not the full story so keep the faith our Robron will work it out and we have a wonderful reunion and it eletric just like Danny said we get and of course our Danny+Ryan will give us a lovely scene yeah
    hi matty you know I think ross is so obvious now that it might well be someone else but it deffo won't be Robert

I think youre right that there will prob be something that gets a dna test happen but just the sooner the better

absolutely keeping the faith cos they will sure be together soon and Christmas getting closer all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty you know I think ross is so obvious now that it might well be someone else but it deffo won't be Robert

I think youre right that there will prob be something that gets a dna test happen but just the sooner the better

absolutely keeping the faith cos they will sure be together soon and Christmas getting closer all the time
    Well said Micheal - I couldn’t have put a reply to Matty’s comment any better than that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    couldn't believe Linda's cake idea either
    I know, even the thought of a cake like that was

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Not watched but seen gifs of smiling, happy and smug Robert that's good enough for me. Ryan looked so good in that tight sweater.

Vic wants the baby shower in the pub of all places because all people have baby showers in a pub. Why not you know in that HUGE mansion instead? If only the 'shower' element contained actual water and Rebecca drowned in it .

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Not watched but seen gifs of smiling, happy and smug Robert that's good enough for me. Ryan looked so good in that tight sweater.

Vic wants the baby shower in the pub of all places because all people have baby showers in a pub. Why not you know in that HUGE mansion instead? If only the 'shower' element contained actual water and Rebecca drowned in it .
    If you do watch it just keep those descriptions of Robert in the front of your mind and don’t take too much notice of the stomach churning lines in the Robert & Lawrence scenes, you’ll get through it.

Agree about the ‘shower’ element and she should take her BFF Vic down with her. It was the thinking of having the shower in the pub owned by Aaron’s family that was the thoughtless idea from Vic.

Robert did look good in that sweater.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (30-10-2017), TaintedLove (30-10-2017)

Thread Information