Page 582 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 824825325725805815825835845926326821082 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome back.

The other place is doing my head in. It's like agony aunt central with certain posters. I thought we were talking about Robron but you do wonder over there sometimes

Are we just posting spoilers? Or is anyone avoiding them? I'm happy to see everything.
    Hi 👋

I think we all just accept whatever’s put up here and discuss it’s either negative or positive points. We don’t argue about them as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Hope you stay around for a long time.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (27-10-2017), Paul_Robs (27-10-2017)

What does everyone think about all these spoilers? I do wish that they didn't go into so much detail as I like a few surprises. But I'm a hypocrite as I still read them all

What does everyone think about all these spoilers? I do wish that they didn't go into so much detail as I like a few surprises. But I'm a hypocrite as I still read them all
    Have to say ‘less is more’ - if we get anything more over the next week or so it’ll hardly be worth watching as we’ll know everything before it happens.

Spoiler from the end of November.

Victoria approaches Rebecca about the possibility of Robert seeing the baby, but she is in no mood for her meddling.

Well, that serves Victoria right. Looks like her BFF is telling her to shut-up. Serves her right. I really have no sympathy for her at all.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-10-2017), Sug-din (27-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoiler from the end of November.

Victoria approaches Rebecca about the possibility of Robert seeing the baby, but she is in no mood for her meddling.

Well, that serves Victoria right. Looks like her BFF is telling her to shut-up. Serves her right. I really have no sympathy for her at all.
    Hi Eddy did you get my PM ? what did you think?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-10-2017)

hiya matty what do you think of last few post i posted on here ? we need to keep calm and collected our Robron are getting back together end off and if we have to put up with a baby then fine we have to deal with it but im sure a DNA test will come to soon and mybe when Aaron finds out Rob when Lucky tries to kill him he needs him and is still in love with him and he wants them to start again there love for each other will come through all we want is the whites to go and Bex is going to but like i said something has to give us a clue and hint for any talk about a reunion and like Danny said a few weeks ago the Renuion weill be eletric and the own to the fans to do that and both Danny+Ryan will gibe us reunion to be proud off

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Think we could be getting some new members

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

I dread to think what the actual birth scenes are going to be like - the false contractions were painful to watch - I’m sorry but I don’t feel the actress is competent enough to make this look realistic.

I wouldn’t say is looking forward to this birth by the look on his face when feeling the bump - it was more like - oh my god, this is actually happening.

Victoria was suitably annoying through that whole thing.

At least it was mentioned that PD was supposed to have ages yet - surely giving birth in two weeks is going to make people wonder.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Think we could be getting some new members

All ‘Positive’ members welcome.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (27-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (27-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I dread to think what the actual birth scenes are going to be like - the false contractions were painful to watch - I’m sorry but I don’t feel the actress is competent enough to make this look realistic.

I wouldn’t say is looking forward to this birth by the look on his face when feeling the bump - it was more like - oh my god, this is actually happening.

Victoria was suitably annoying through that whole thing.

At least it was mentioned that PD was supposed to have ages yet - surely giving birth in two weeks is going to make people wonder.
    Do you think he's the dad, Sug-din. I don't, even less so now with this devoted dad stuff coming out.

Thread Information