Page 581 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 814815315715795805815825835916316811081 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Spoiler from Darren@Eastieoaks ... early to middle of November.

Rebecca's shocked to see Kath on the shopping channel demonstrating a product. She calls Robert for an explanation. She asks him to hand back the shares and leave for good

Bex slaps Robert after finding out about his scheming and refuses him access to his son.

(Not sure which way round these happen.)

Aaron pleads with Rebecca to allow Robert to see his son as it is clear he has changed since becoming a father. (This last one is for late November).
    so it sounds like aaron will be the 1 to give Robron another go yeah? so its sounds like its all moving along to a reunion at xmas but we must see Robron having a chat somtime about giving it another go yeah? so will we get DNA test? or we all going to take the word of a slapper whos sleeps with everybody and it could be anybodys baby lol come on ED+IM give us fans some credit and get a DNA test yeah or are determerd to get Robron baby like IM said last year would it good to give Robron baby ? i hope this wasnt it

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Anyone else think Lachlan might end up killing or trying to kill the baby? He's showing some disturbing signs in these spoilers and Darren says there's more to come as well. Very worrying.

Lots of Robron in november though so good things to look forward to.
    hiya im going PM you something you might like or not matty btw going the spoilers from Eddy it sounds like Aaron could be the one to start Robron getting back togther and we must get a hint or 2 over the few weeks for that to happen

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Anyone else think Lachlan might end up killing or trying to kill the baby? He's showing some disturbing signs in these spoilers and Darren says there's more to come as well. Very worrying.

Lots of Robron in november though so good things to look forward to.
    well that would be a solution I wouldn't like actually and a pretty nasty way for mista iain to solve problem he created

much better if the baby just turns out not to be Robert's in the end

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (27-10-2017), Sug-din (27-10-2017)

just a thought but wonder if all these spoilers being leaked are just a cunning plan by mista iain to try and control the negative backlash before the eps actually air

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    just a thought but wonder if all these spoilers being leaked are just a cunning plan by mista iain to try and control the negative backlash before the eps actually air
    The only thing about all these spoilers coming out is that it may put some people off watching the programme and things may end up not being as they appear to be.
    I don’t know if they would have wanted this much leaked so far in advance - some of these things are nearly a month ahead and I for one would rather not have known a lot of these things so quickly.
    The only spoiler I want a long way in advance is that PD is leaving but unfortunately this is looking less and less likely.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    im going message you here and FB Don x matty
    Hi Matty I can’t reply to your message here as your box is full. X

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty I can’t reply to your message here as your box is full. X
    hi Don ive just cleared and empited the inbox

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    The only thing about all these spoilers coming out is that it may put some people off watching the programme and things may end up not being as they appear to be.
    I don’t know if they would have wanted this much leaked so far in advance - some of these things are nearly a month ahead and I for one would rather not have known a lot of these things so quickly.
    The only spoiler I want a long way in advance is that PD is leaving but unfortunately this is looking less and less likely.
    Hi Don and the the spolier would be the spoilers about Robron getting back together and mybe a spolier about the truth about the baby yeah

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    well that would be a solution I wouldn't like actually and a pretty nasty way for mista iain to solve problem he created

much better if the baby just turns out not to be Robert's in the end
    hi Micheal think there be a few twists and turns yeah those spoliers saying Aaron telling PD to let Rob see the baby somthjing must happen so somthing must happen to get our Robron at least talking yeah but its seems like it be Aaron to talk to Rob about a reunion yeah but hold on in there the most important thing is opur Robron are getting back at xmas and both Danny+Ryan will give a pefomance we would be proud of

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (27-10-2017)

Thanks for the welcome back.

The other place is doing my head in. It's like agony aunt central with certain posters. I thought we were talking about Robron but you do wonder over there sometimes

Are we just posting spoilers? Or is anyone avoiding them? I'm happy to see everything.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (27-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (27-10-2017), Paul_Robs (27-10-2017)

Thread Information