Page 577 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 774775275675755765775785795876276771077 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    This will be hard to watch. Thanks for the info.
    I'm ok with it since this HF scheme isn't that great and for me i think anything baby related will be better viewing.

Did anyone post this from the 6th November?

Gerry has overstayed his welcome and is soon trying to wheedle his way on Aaron and Liv's sofa.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-10-2017)

This will be hard to watch. Thanks for the info.
    hiya Don not sure about these TBH Emotinal could be the baby the confession could be that the he`s behind the the investment yeah the emotional could kick in with the breakdown whenhe finds out about the baby`s not his yeah and thats could be that they been filming these hospital scenes this week ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-10-2017)

Darren's put a whole load of spoilers on twitter about that week. I wont post them all as they seem jumbled but

Spoiler:
    Robert plans to leave thinking the baby is better off without him. He confesses everything to Aaron and im guessing Aaron convinces him to stay and be a dad because Robert promises to be the best dad he can be to the baby named Sebastian Jack.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 26-10-2017 at 17:05.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Darren's put a whole load of spoilers on twitter about that week. I wont post them all as they seem jumbled but

Spoiler:
    Robert plans to leave thinking the baby is better off without him. He confesses everything to Aaron and im guessing Aaron convinces him to stay and be a dad because Robert promises to be the best dad he can be to the baby named Sebastian Jack.

Thanks, I think!! This all seems so definite now , that the baby is Roberts and they’ve even named it - it gets worse. I know it’s an awful thing to say but I really hoped it wasn’t going to get this far. Let’s hope there is actually going to be still some twist as I don’t think the boys should have been landed with a baby, it was all so unnecessary story wise. Have to be honest if it turns out that the baby is his and PD and it stay in the show and even if the boys are getting back together I really don’t know if I’ll continue watching the programme as it will never be the same.:

hello my friends

looks like I haven't missed too much

heard chas back but she hasn't confronted rebecca yet so that will be fun

aaron not back till next week ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my friends

hiya Micheal hope you are well our Aaron isin tonight and tommorw and what did you thought my last post? matty

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello my friends

Hiya Micheal
    Nice to see you back.
    Chas’s Return scene was a bit odd - maybe things will settle down after today when Aaron is back.

Have to admit not looking forward to this upcoming baby stuff - it could be make or break for me.

At least we know the boys are getting back together let’s just hope that things change before that happens. As far as Roblivion are concerned - threes company! Any more is a crowd.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 26-10-2017 at 18:32.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya Micheal hope you are well our Aaron isin tonight and tommorw and what did you thought my last post? matty
    hi matty x didn't realise aaron back tonite he was obviously waiting for me lol

I think you right about robert

the baby will not be his I never thought it would

Hiya Micheal
    Nice to see you back.
    Chas’s Return scene was a bit odd - maybe things will settle down after today when Aaron is back.

Have to admit not looking forward to this upcoming baby stuff - it could be make or break for me.

At least we know the boys are getting back together let’s just hope that things change before that happens. As far as Roblivion are concerned - threes company! Any more is a crowd.
    hi don x

will be nice to see aaron back

not going to get bothered about this baby stuff

just thinking on till christmas and all will become clear

Thanks, I think!! This all seems so definite now , that the baby is Roberts and they’ve even named it - it gets worse. I know it’s an awful thing to say but I really hoped it wasn’t going to get this far. Let’s hope there is actually going to be still some twist as I don’t think the boys should have been landed with a baby, it was all so unnecessary story wise. Have to be honest if it turns out that the baby is his and PD and it stay in the show and even if the boys are getting back together I really don’t know if I’ll continue watching the programme as it will never be the same.:
    hi Don i dont think it be Rob`s you see there be twist yeah and what did you think of my post ? and im sure all the whites are going and that includes PD come on Don dont give up they just asumming yeah

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information