Page 561 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 614615115515595605615625635716116611061 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I know I'm just a mere man, but I'm finding it very hard to believe that Moira was carrying a baby that size and she didn't feel anything.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (09-10-2017)

Sorry, but I am past the fed up and bored mark with all this stuff about babies. I hope this is a good sign that it means PD's baby is definetly not Roberts. I really can't see PD acting scenes like this believably.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (09-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry, but I am past the fed up and bored mark with all this stuff about babies. I hope this is a good sign that it means PD's baby is definetly not Roberts. I really can't see PD acting scenes like this believably.
    Hi Don i argee all this baby stuff has got so stupid you have on one hand got moria saying go ahead and get a DNA test to see if Pete`s the Dad and you have Rob not asking for one knowing that PD slept with both come on ED+IM give us a hint that you are going to get Rob to ask for 1

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-10-2017)

Eveneing fellow Robroners just keep the faith and just keep thinking of our Robron xmas day and new year specail it be well worth the wait and just like Danny said only last week that the Reunion will be eletric and we wont be dissapointed and if we just hold in there and just get past these stupid s/l`s it be well worth it but i do wonder what`s this redemtion for Rob is going to be? we know they are getting back together and have a proper wedding so something must give to that and something to get our Robron back on track and i bet the xmas eps will be romantic just like IM said it be

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (09-10-2017), Sug-din (09-10-2017)

hello all

tonite almost a bit slow compared to last week

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Darren@Eastieoaks has confirmed that Aaron will not be attending Finn's funeral.
    I'm actually sorry about that and there's no good reason for it

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-10-2017), Sug-din (09-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i argee all this baby stuff has got so stupid you have on one hand got moria saying go ahead and get a DNA test to see if Pete`s the Dad and you have Rob not asking for one knowing that PD slept with both come on ED+IM give us a hint that you are going to get Rob to ask for 1
    Hi Matty - the sooner they sort this PD baby stuff out the better. Let it be Ross's - they need to add to their family. Roblivion don't need any more they will be the perfect family unit, just the three of them!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-10-2017)

Morning All

Metro Spoiler

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/10/emmerd...wrong-6977861/
    (Warning! Contains pictures of PD)
    When will this rubbish ever end?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-10-2017), Paul_Robs (10-10-2017)

Morning All

Metro Spoiler

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/10/emmerd...wrong-6977861/
    (Warning! Contains pictures of PD)
    When will this rubbish ever end?
    morning Don i argee what do you think of this redemtion of Robert`s going to be ? we all know Robron are getting back together and it be eletric and it all romantic and we wont be dissapointed when they do yeah any thoughts ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    morning Don i argee what do you think of this redemtion of Robert`s going to be ? we all know Robron are getting back together and it be eletric and it all romantic and we wont be dissapointed when they do yeah any thoughts ?
    Morning Matty. I honestly can't think what Roberts redemption could be mainly because I don't think that any of this was necessary as Robert had throroughly redeemed himself during SSW last year. Personally, and I know this is controversial but I think the only person that needs redemption on ED is actually Iain M for thinking that this whole story with PD and the plot against The Whites was remotely interesting or entertaining. Whatever they are planning as Roberts redemption I hope it happens soon as all we really want is Robron to be working back to being together as the power couple we know they are and for PD and her baby to disappear completely and forever. I can't wait for the reunion scenes as I'm sure Ryan and Danny will fairly make sparks fly between them during those scenes and even if they don't speak much their chemistry and looks and actions will speak volumes and make wading through all this 'crap' worthwhile.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-10-2017), Paul_Robs (10-10-2017)

Morning Matty. I honestly can't think what Roberts redemption could be mainly because I don't think that any of this was necessary as Robert had throroughly redeemed himself during SSW last year. Personally, and I know this is controversial but I think the only person that needs redemption on ED is actually Iain M for thinking that this whole story with PD and the plot against The Whites was remotely interesting or entertaining. Whatever they are planning as Roberts redemption I hope it happens soon as all we really want is Robron to be working back to being together as the power couple we know they are and for PD and her baby to disappear completely and forever. I can't wait for the reunion scenes as I'm sure Ryan and Danny will fairly make sparks fly between them during those scenes and even if they don't speak much their chemistry and looks and actions will speak volumes and make wading through all this 'crap' worthwhile.
    i argee mybe the redemtion could be that the baby is not Rob`s and then the DNA test comes to light or mybe that the ONS didnt happen at all yeah? and yes i think both Danny+Ryan wil gives us fans something lovely and there chemisty will be amazing and i think ED+IM realised this BEX or PD s/l was a mistake and is getting it sorted all im saying come on ED+IM we know you will give us that proer Robron next year but when they get back together please let have more happiness between them over the 2 years they been through enough and always come back stronger because there love for each other is strong and Aaron has always kept Rob in line because Aaron loves Rob so much and will protect him whatever people say and is a lovely person when he`s with Rob and Rob is the love of his Life the only person he has loved and is in love with

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (10-10-2017), Sug-din (10-10-2017)

Thread Information