Page 560 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 604605105505585595605615625706106601060 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Robron spoilers from Eastieoaks.

17th October

Robert voices his concerns to Lawrence as he wants Rebecca to manage the contract by herself.

18 Oct

The meeting is over as Rebecca arrives and Chrissie immediately mentions Robert.Kath is offended and pulls out of the deal.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (08-10-2017), Sug-din (07-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Robron spoilers from Eastieoaks.

17th October

Robert voices his concerns to Lawrence as he wants Rebecca to manage the contract by herself.

18 Oct

The meeting is over as Rebecca arrives and Chrissie immediately mentions Robert.Kath is offended and pulls out of the deal.
    Thanks for spoilers Eddy.
    We all know why wants PD to manage the contract.

Why do I always feel like thiswhen I see PD in a spoiler line.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (08-10-2017), Paul_Robs (08-10-2017)

Completely off topic -

Gemma is really good on Strictly Come Dancing and I think Jonnie Peacock is an inspiration you would never know he had a leg missing, it shows that people with a disability can do anything if they are given the opportunity.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. 🙂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (09-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Completely off topic -

Gemma is really good on Strictly Come Dancing and I think Jonnie Peacock is an inspiration you would never know he had a leg missing, it shows that people with a disability can do anything if they are given the opportunity.

I agree. It's a good contest this year.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (09-10-2017), Sug-din (08-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Completely off topic -

Yes I like Gemma, she has come across really well.

Jonnie Peacock, very inspirational and a lovely chest and face on top of that as well - what a bonus

I think the Revd was the right one to go even though he was very entertaining, some excellent couple this year as well.

Bit of a ramble from me .... I am sure by the end of the year one way or the other we will know about the ONS and the paternity of PD's baby (I hope we know much sooner that then but as we have seen IM loves to drag things out to the Nth degree).

We have been told they get back together, as they state there will be a wedding in Summer 2018 then I am assuming Robron start the re-coupling process at Christmas/New Year, they cannot leave it too long before they are officially together otherwise the wedding would seem rushed and inappropriate.

The main thing I want to see is stability in the relationship and it being visible on screen.

I would also like to see some issues for Robert where Aaron helps him, an excellent one (this has been discussed before) would be homophobia towards Robert, he has never seen this before (if you ignore PD's lack of respect for his Bi status and same sex relationship). I would also like him to be proud of himself and of Aaron but struggle with people being negative and Aaron supporting and helping him.

So much potential, so many great story opportunities, sorry I have rambled a bit but I got bored of the constant ONS/did they - didn't they chatter.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (09-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Bit of a ramble from me .... I am sure by the end of the year one way or the other we will know about the ONS and the paternity of PD's baby (I hope we know much sooner that then but as we have seen IM loves to drag things out to the Nth degree).

We have been told they get back together, as they state there will be a wedding in Summer 2018 then I am assuming Robron start the re-coupling process at Christmas/New Year, they cannot leave it too long before they are officially together otherwise the wedding would seem rushed and inappropriate.

The main thing I want to see is stability in the relationship and it being visible on screen.

I would also like to see some issues for Robert where Aaron helps him, an excellent one (this has been discussed before) would be homophobia towards Robert, he has never seen this before (if you ignore PD's lack of respect for his Bi status and same sex relationship). I would also like him to be proud of himself and of Aaron but struggle with people being negative and Aaron supporting and helping him.

So much potential, so many great story opportunities, sorry I have rambled a bit but I got bored of the constant ONS/did they - didn't they chatter.
    Hi Paul i argee that would be great a s/l about Rob being Bi-sexual and being in a realationship with a Gay man and getting some abuse with it and Aaron being there for Him could be a good s/l so we all have to keep postive that our Robron will be getting back together over xmas and new year and i hope the be some twist and turns and something must give for them getting back and this Eletric reunion and we own it fans that Danny Said that the reunion of Robron we will very happy with and wont be dissapointed

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (09-10-2017)

Yes I like Gemma, she has come across really well.

Jonnie Peacock, very inspirational and a lovely chest and face on top of that as well - what a bonus

I think the Revd was the right one to go even though he was very entertaining, some excellent couple this year as well.
    I saw Harriet was there watching Gemma this week - I wonder how many more of the cast we will see before she leaves.

Jonnie is rather pleasing to the eye.

The Revd wasn't the best mover - I'm surprised he went out quite so early because normally they keep 'characters' around for a bit longer. All of the couples this year have potential. 👍🏻

I wonder if Danny or Ryan would ever consider doing it - I may be wrong but I would think it would be more Ryans type of thing. 🕺

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-10-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (09-10-2017), Paul_Robs (09-10-2017)

Some very good points there Paul and some really good ideas for possible future storylines.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-10-2017)

Darren@Eastieoaks has confirmed that Aaron will not be attending Finn's funeral.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 09-10-2017 at 18:18.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (09-10-2017)

Thread Information