Page 553 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 534535035435515525535545555636036531053 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Mr Shifty getting out of trouble again and looking good doing it.
    Aaron looking happy just wait till December he'll be on top of the world and something else.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (28-09-2017)

Morning Fellow Robroners what great news yesterday are Robron getting back together and having a stand alone eps for xmas mybe this will be the electic reunion Danny talked about if so it be wonderful and great reunion passaont kiss and IM comfirmed the Robron wedding so with all this rubbish s/`s oever the few months at least its all getting sorted and i hope it be our Maxine eps for xmas for that passionate reunion over xmas so im guessing when Danny+Ryan gets back at the start of nov all thee s/`ls will coming to ahead and even will could a few scenes of Robron at the end of Oct they film out of order so we could get glimmer of Robron comming togther or some hints at least so all good news so you see it will sort itself out

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Morning Fellow Robroners what great news yesterday are Robron getting back together and having a stand alone eps for xmas mybe this will be the electic reunion Danny talked about if so it be wonderful and great reunion passaont kiss and IM comfirmed the Robron wedding so with all this rubbish s/`s oever the few months at least its all getting sorted and i hope it be our Maxine eps for xmas for that passionate reunion over xmas so im guessing when Danny+Ryan gets back at the start of nov all thee s/`ls will coming to ahead and even will could a few scenes of Robron at the end of Oct they film out of order so we could get glimmer of Robron comming togther or some hints at least so all good news so you see it will sort itself out
    Morning Matty
    It's all brilliant news. At least it will make the next few months bearable as we know there is an end of this in sight and it will be well worth the wait. 👄

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning Matty
    It's all brilliant news. At least it will make the next few months bearable as we know there is an end of this in sight and it will be well worth the wait. 👄
    Hi don yes it be well worth the wait and i bet we get good news about this stupid Baby s/l to and btw i sent you a long message on FB just now x matty

Hi don yes it be well worth the wait and i bet we get good news about this stupid Baby s/l to and btw i sent you a long message on FB just now x matty
    Hi Matty - I've just replied to your FB message. Don

hi matty

fantastic that is and can't wait for Christmas

think the wedding in the summer is better than being rushed cos they's get it right after they have had time to get over all this rubbish

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-09-2017)

well that wasn't bad

think next week will be great even without the guyz as the moira / emma stuff should be exciting

can put up with Roberts fake enthusiasm about the birth cos its all going to be just fine soon enough

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (29-09-2017)

I must be mistaken but I thought Emma banged her head in a rock but there's not a mark on her.

So that's the last we see of Robert now for a couple of weeks which probably means the last we see of PD too which is a bonus in one sense.
    I know this sounds really cruel but I honestly believe that PD's acting is getting worse I've seen more professional looking Amateur actors - it's as if she's just given up and doesn't care that's she's coming across that way, she's giggling like some love sick school girl and it doesn't look right for the part at all. Really sorry to say that but I honestly feel she brings absolutely nothing to the screen and the child actors knock her into touch.

Even through all these crap scenes Robert is looking so good and I don't just mean his acting.

Extra:
    Rant over because after all PD wil no longer be of any importance in a few months time.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 29-09-2017 at 19:54.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (29-09-2017), Paul_Robs (29-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I must be mistaken but I thought Emma banged her head in a rock but there's not a mark on her.

So that's the last we see of Robert now for a couple of weeks which probably means the last we see of PD too which is a bonus in one sense.
    I know this sounds really cruel but I honestly believe that PD's acting is getting worse I've seen more professional looking Amateur actors - it's as if she's just given up and doesn't care that's she's coming across that way, she's giggling like some love sick school girl and it doesn't look right for the part at all. Really sorry to say that but I honestly feel she brings absolutely nothing to the screen and the child actors knock her into touch.

Even through all these crap scenes Robert is looking so good and I don't just mean his acting.

Extra:
    Rant over because after all PD wil no longer be of any importance in a few months time.
    I am afraid that EH fell in to my 'rather useless' box several weeks ago, I don't think she was that good at the beginning and as her character has become more hated EH has just got worse and I agree she has now given up so there is even worse to come
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 29-09-2017 at 21:21.

I just want the PD gone. I'm so fed up with this now. Enough.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (30-09-2017), Paul_Robs (29-09-2017), Sug-din (29-09-2017)

Thread Information