Page 552 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 524525025425505515525535545626026521052 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

From Danny Miller's Twitter:

Buzzing! Two things I love.. Christmas Day... and a press event!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-09-2017)

Iain, the Emmerdale producer:

I always view Aaron and Robert as being the opposite ends on a bit of elastic. At the moment, I think the elastic is stretched pretty tight and they are as far away from each other as I am comfortable with them getting. But the events of Christmas and New Year will bring them back together again.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-09-2017), Sug-din (28-09-2017)

Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has teased a special Christmas episode for on-off couple Robert Sugden and Aaron Dingle.

The popular pair have been apart since July, after Aaron struggled to come to terms with the fact that Rebecca White was carrying Robert's baby.

However, it looks like a festive reunion could be on the cards, with Iain confirming that Robron will be taking centre stage in one of the "weirdest" episodes the show has ever done.

Speaking at an Emmerdale press event today (September 28), Iain said: "Aaron is always involved in Robert's life. There is a big, big episode that will go out on Christmas Day that is more or less a Robron single-strander.

"It is probably the weirdest episode we've ever done, and given we have done some pretty weird episodes, that's saying something. It's really out there and it is the episode I have been most nervous about since I started just because of how crackers it is.

"But I think it's really entertaining and dramatic and it's got a surprise cameo in it. It is stylistically a bit weird and romantic – it's going to be great.

"I always view Aaron and Robert as being the opposite ends on a bit of elastic. At the moment, I think the elastic is stretched pretty tight and they are as far away from each other as I am comfortable with them getting. But the events of Christmas and New Year will bring them back together again."

In even better news, Iain also confirmed that the highly-anticipated second Robron wedding is still on the cards for next year.

When asked if Robert and Aaron could marry again, Iain said: "Definitely, yes. All I will say is that you might want to be careful where you book your summer holidays. Basically I am saying it's next summer."

But it's not just Robert's reunion with Aaron that fans have to look forward to, as he is also about to go on a journey of redemption that will lead to some big character exits.

Discussing the speculation surrounding the White family's departures, Iain said: "It emerges from what Robert is doing at the moment on screen. It will be big and dramatic and hopefully quite surprising and out of the blue.

"It is part of an ultimate redemption story for Robert where he feels he has hit rock bottom in terms of all the things he's done over the years and determines to try to live differently and deal with things a bit differently."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...obert-special/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (28-09-2017), lizann (28-09-2017), Sug-din (28-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Duncan, the journalist that writes for the Metro newspaper and who attended today's press event at Emmerdale, has stated that Aaron and Robert will remarry next summer.
    Thanks for all the latest news Eddy.

Christmas seems a long way off but really I suppose it's not that far away and this gives us the hope to at last see the light at the end of that very long and dark tunnel that we thought we were never going to come out of.

Also a Summer Wedding. 🎂🕺🍾🎉🎩🎩💍

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (28-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Iain, the Emmerdale producer:

I always view Aaron and Robert as being the opposite ends on a bit of elastic. At the moment, I think the elastic is stretched pretty tight and they are as far away from each other as I am comfortable with them getting. But the events of Christmas and New Year will bring them back together again.
    thanx eddy so new year as well as Christmas stuff then

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-09-2017)

People in the other place are going all 'Negative Nelly', as we all know this is the best piece of news we have had in MONTHS how it all works out and comes together is part of the fun but we know now they reunite and they are getting married + we get a special Robron and IM states its a single hander, here are some +++'s from Duncan's article:-

- a special episode focusing on the reunion and relationship of Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden.
    - teased that it is indeed something special – and will set the pair up for a second wedding in summer
    - There is a big, big episode that goes up on Christmas Day that is pretty much a single strander
    - it’s really entertaining and dramatic and it has a surprise cameo in it
    - they’re as far away from each other as I am comfortable with them getting
    - The events of Christmas and New Year will kind of boing them back together again, to coin a phrase
    - The wedding is definitely still on the cards – be careful about when you book your summer holidays next year. Basically, I am saying it’s in summer

Its the most we have had for months and months and to me it all sounds brilliant.

The first Happy Robron Day in MONTHS

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (28-09-2017), Sug-din (28-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    People in the other place are going all 'Negative Nelly', as we all know this is the best piece of news we have had in MONTHS how it all works out and comes together is part of the fun but we know now they reunite and they are getting married + we get a special Robron and IM states its a single hander, here are some +++'s from Duncan's article:-

- a special episode focusing on the reunion and relationship of Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden.
    - teased that it is indeed something special – and will set the pair up for a second wedding in summer
    - There is a big, big episode that goes up on Christmas Day that is pretty much a single strander
    - it’s really entertaining and dramatic and it has a surprise cameo in it
    - they’re as far away from each other as I am comfortable with them getting
    - The events of Christmas and New Year will kind of boing them back together again, to coin a phrase
    - The wedding is definitely still on the cards – be careful about when you book your summer holidays next year. Basically, I am saying it’s in summer

Its the most we have had for months and months and to me it all sounds brilliant.

The first Happy Robron Day in MONTHS
    you're right Paul its all good news and it maybe that we have a bit of crap coming but this will get us through it cos we are heading for the robron sunshine now

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-09-2017), Sug-din (28-09-2017)

cameo ghost katie visiting robert scrooge episode i think robert will be upset if his son with bex is ross

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-09-2017)

Message to PD White
    You and Sugden are not a 'We, as in a couple'. Prepare to be crapped on in the next few months.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (28-09-2017)

Lovely scenes with Liv & Aaron. 👍🏻

Both Robert and Aaron looking fine.

I'm sorry but this Emma stuff is getting boring now - it all feels a bit samey in every scene at the moment.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-09-2017)

Thread Information