Page 551 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 514515015415495505515525535616016511051 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry, but I am not remotely interested in so many episodes being filled with Paddy & Marlons love life. Who the hell cares? It''s not even good comedy.
    hi Don true what did you think of my few posts? i think we in for a Robron drought for about 3 weeks i guess to make way for Danny+Ryan`s hols but we got Maxines eps in Oct yeah not sure when but we could get some Robron scenes they film out of order so just hold on in the my freinds once all these silly s/l`s out the way im sure we have our Robron reunion soon then we think and im sure all this baby stuff will be sorted out mybe it could start with Maxine`s eps and start with a DNA test yeah im surprised that ED+IM havent done it yet its only going by what PD said and mybe she didnt and he fall asleep? he was drunk at the time mybe they are keeping this DNA to now yeah and something got to give and for Robron to get back togther yeah

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-09-2017), Paul_Robs (27-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don better than nothing at all

seems we get more of both of them this week but sadly not together
    Hi Micheal 👋
    We'll take any crumbs they care to throw our way. We'll probably not see them together again for another few weeks now. It will be worth the wait though.

hi don better than nothing at all

seems we get more of both of them this week but sadly not together
    hi Micheal yes its plotty we have to hold on in there and our Robron will be together soon im sure of it get all these silly s/ls`s out the way this baby s/l is the big one and mybe ED+IM had delayed DNA to now yeah in normal world most people would demand one and im sure the old Rob wouldve done yeah so we have wait and see and i think something happens to get them back on track and this HF stuff must to a head soon and still say Tom Debbies new intrest will have something to do with it like IM said hes staying so myeb he buys out the whites with Rob`s help with his 30%

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (27-09-2017)

what is that all about?

was it just meant to be 'fun' or is it some kind of setup?
    I really don't know what it was. Didn't seem to lead anywhere.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don true what did you think of my few posts? i think we in for a Robron drought for about 3 weeks i guess to make way for Danny+Ryan`s hols but we got Maxines eps in Oct yeah not sure when but we could get some Robron scenes they film out of order so just hold on in the my freinds once all these silly s/l`s out the way im sure we have our Robron reunion soon then we think and im sure all this baby stuff will be sorted out mybe it could start with Maxine`s eps and start with a DNA test yeah im surprised that ED+IM havent done it yet its only going by what PD said and mybe she didnt and he fall asleep? he was drunk at the time mybe they are keeping this DNA to now yeah and something got to give and for Robron to get back togther yeah
    Hi Matty, we may be in for a break as you say but hopefully when they come back the baby rubbish may move on a bit further to an outcome and our boys may start to get closer together again and some of The White clan may be starting to make their way out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry, but I am not remotely interested in so many episodes being filled with Paddy & Marlons love life. Who the hell cares? It''s not even good comedy.
    I agree. It would be fine if it was genuinely funny, even if it is not very believable. But, it's not funny at all, so it's just a bore.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-09-2017), Sug-din (27-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I agree. It would be fine if it was genuinely funny, even if it is not very believable. But, it's not funny at all, so it's just a bore.
    This may sound very cruel but I just find it so hard to believe that Paddy would get so much interest from women looking the way he does. I think that's why I find all this stuff so tedious and unfunny.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (27-09-2017)

Danny Miller & Ryan Hawley are OFF Emmerdale TV from Friday this week right up until Friday 13th September { this is due to Danny's family holiday in Ireland & family holiday in Lanzarote according to this instagram photo's } and Ryan Hawley was apparently away in Brazil on holiday with his wife Daisy {around the same time that Danny was away}

they are only off tv for 2 weeks - The White Family are also not on Emmerdale TV the same weeks apparently.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (28-09-2017)

Digital Spy Soaps ✔@soapscoop

Emmerdale is planning a special Robron episode for Christmas Day! Just confirmed at @emmerdale press event.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-09-2017), Sug-din (28-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Digital Spy Soaps ✔@soapscoop

Emmerdale is planning a special Robron episode for Christmas Day! Just confirmed at @emmerdale press event.

Duncan, the journalist that writes for the Metro newspaper and who attended today's press event at Emmerdale, has stated that Aaron and Robert will remarry next summer.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-09-2017), Sug-din (28-09-2017)

Thread Information