Page 549 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 494494995395475485495505515595996491049 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello all

not much to say about tonite really

agree Robert looked mighty fine as always and a scene with Aaron would have made it better

no chance of me ever giving up but it is kinda trying the way it draging on and I think the Moira baby and Emma stuff will be main sl for next couple of weeks but hopefully a few nice little scenes to keep us going
    Hi Micheal i argee and will have a few weeks break without Robron for when Danny+Ryan went on hol but since last week when they were filming together it could be seen about them getting back together and we have maxine eps in oct we could get them then they do film out of order yeah and what do think of my last few posts? x matty ps like i said we could get Robron together sooner then we think i cant see ED_IM spinning the renuion like 5=6 months that would be pointless so it be soone and it be eletric like Danny said and we womt be dissapointed when Robron are togther

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2017)

Hiya of topic just bee dci banks on itv encore and John Bowe was in he`s been in a few Drama latley yeah been in midsomer murders a few times and back on topic i for one will be glad to see the back the whites and im glad Rob got his 30% but im curious to so and how this new Owners and who it be im thinking it be Tom Debbies new working partener WS+IM said hes staying and the be people at HF mybe Rob get them involved to buy the whites out and Rob can Run HF like he always wanted and Tom will be the HF new boss and if that happens then we can have Robron be together once more Rob has his busniess at HF Rob was always good at HF and aaron running the scrapyard so all things concided our Robron future is looking rosy and the proper wedding to come mybe in Feb yeah wouldnt it lovely if ED+IM could do it at the same time as in Feb 2017 and please let Maxine write it

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2017), Sug-din (25-09-2017)

hey just came across this

if any of you guyz over there like the idea of working with the ed cast you might fancy this here

I wouldn't mind sound great

Hi Micheal👋
    It sounds like a great job but not sure if it would be a good idea for me - can you imagine if I was in the same room as Ryan & Danny - I'd just be a gibberish mess.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2017)

Good morning all. I haven't yet found andy new Robron spoilers, but I came across this for next week. A bit of a surprise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Good morning all. I haven't yet found andy new Robron spoilers, but I came across this for next week. A bit of a surprise.
    Good Morning everyone👋
    That seems suddenly random - haven't really noticed many scenes between these two before. Thanks Eddy.

It looks like we may be in for another couple of weeks Robron drought and quess what it probably means you know who won't appear either as there is no life outside of Robert scenes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (26-09-2017)

Evening Robroners

I think tonite there's the Robert/Gerry thing and then a lot of Emma stuff

still might get a surprise Aaron scene as well or who knows maybe even a robron look across the pub

Evening Robroners

I think tonite there's the Robert/Gerry thing and then a lot of Emma stuff

still might get a surprise Aaron scene as well or who knows maybe even a robron look across the pub
    That would be an added bonus if that were to happen.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

No surprise in Roberts appearance as we saw it all in the preview but it was still lovely to see him in a scene with someone different.

Even though he didn't say a word in that pub scene have to say he looked so fine.

Have to say I wouldn't mind if Chrissie was the White sister that was staying .

Am I missing something as I don't see Paddy as a babe magnet.

The quality of the kids acting these days outshines certain grown ups, not mentioning any names.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 26-09-2017 at 19:37.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    No surprise in Roberts appearance as we saw it all in the preview but it was still lovely to see him in a scene with someone different.

Even though he didn't say a word in that pub scene have to say he looked so fine.

Have to say I wouldn't mind if Chrissie was the White sister that was staying

Am I missing something as I don't see Paddy as a babe magnet.

The quality of the kids acting these days outshines certain grown ups, not mentioning any names.
    hi don

well nothing we didn't expect other than Robert with Vanessa in the pub

sadly no surprise Aaron

best bit maybe Chrissie and Kerry

hi don

well nothing we didn't expect other than Robert with Vanessa in the pub

sadly no surprise Aaron

best bit maybe Chrissie and Kerry
    Hi Micheal
    The Chrissie & Kerry scenes was good actually.
    Don't know about you but I'm bored with this Emma stuff now and think it really is time she was found out.

Thread Information