Page 547 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 474474975375455465475485495575976471047 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Here is my thinking from this weeks episodes and I really feel this last week has seen the most progress in a long time with some excellent scenes an acting from Danny, Isobel and Ryan + I do thing John Bowe was much better this week although he is a bit hammy at times.

I do feel Liv being back will massively help the Robron story progress, the row with Robert and drink/drugs was not pleasant but served a significant purpose, I was so impressed with Isobel's performance she is so convincing.

Aaron - Doctor story much shorter than expected and made it very clear Aaron is not ready to move on, he loves Robert and now wants to be calm with Liv and to work on HIMSELF for a while. It does leave the door open for the future if we have the right story to bring Robron back together and we know Robert/Aaron and Liv really want that to happen when the time is right -
    PROGRESS = Realisation and sharing with Liv that he loves Robert but needs some more time.

Robert -Seeing Aaron with another man sent him crazy and spiralling down the usual Robert silliness route hence the Lawrence stuff, it also drove forward his determination to get that 30% share in the bag, now he has that the HF story cannot fester much longer. It cemented to Robert that he also loves Liv and the family united they had and losing that has left him bereft without any scheme to resolve it.
    PROGRESS = HF stuff has to start to conclude / clarified Robert's complete reliance on the Roblivion family unit (especially Aaron)

I think if you do as they say and read between the lines the clearest message was how Robert/Aaron and Liv totally want to be together, the constipation in the whole thing is PD and the baby and this, to me, will be the laxative one way or the other but I have no clue how this will pan out so here is some speculation:-

- PD has problems at child birth and the baby doesn't survive, Robert devasted & Aaron supports him etc .... (least likely to me)
    - The Lawrence false-sex stuff comes out and PD finally declares the baby was never Robert's and the ONS was made up - (I like this one but I think its unlikely)
    - Baby born and Robert suddenly demands a paternity test and its Ross's (very likely)
    - Aaron continues his counselling, keeps interacting with Robert and gradually they start to bond again, Aaron declares he will accept the baby, PD is as useless as a mother as she was at running HF and dumps baby on to Robron (likely)

As much as I have found everything since the ONS tedious I do think IM is gradually trying to turn this horrid situation around it is taking time otherwise it would look very strange.

I am still very sad that after the reveal episode and Robert's vulnerable state at the end hugging Aaron's arm and looking so forlorn ED could have really driven that vulnerability without the baby and Robron separation. I do hope they revisit this vulnerability in Robert through the reconciliation and baby story and show Robert needs Aaron, Liv and to some degree this new child in his life.

Sorry its a long one.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (24-09-2017), Sug-din (24-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good afternoon everyone. I hope it's a good weekend for all.

I'm just off to a family christening.
    Have a lovely time wetting the baby's head. 🍾🙂

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2017)

Excellent post Paul - I couldn't have explained it any better myself and let's hope that whichever of the baby scenarios plays out that it means PD will not be around forever.

From a personal point of view I believe it's the good quality of Ryan, Danny & Livs acting that has kept me engaged with this sometimes horrendous story that we have had to endure for nearly a year now. I am sure the eventual reunion scenes will be well worth the wait.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (24-09-2017), pond21 (25-09-2017)

Just a question to satisfy my own mind - not to quote any particular instance but could someone clarify if my understanding is correct that a businesses assets total a Maximum of 100% or maybe I'm just being a bit slow with my calculations. Thanks to anybody who can help. 👍🏻

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good afternoon everyone. I hope it's a good weekend for all.

I'm just off to a family christening.
    I hope you have a lovely day Eddy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Here is my thinking from this weeks episodes and I really feel this last week has seen the most progress in a long time with some excellent scenes an acting from Danny, Isobel and Ryan + I do thing John Bowe was much better this week although he is a bit hammy at times.

I do feel Liv being back will massively help the Robron story progress, the row with Robert and drink/drugs was not pleasant but served a significant purpose, I was so impressed with Isobel's performance she is so convincing.

Aaron - Doctor story much shorter than expected and made it very clear Aaron is not ready to move on, he loves Robert and now wants to be calm with Liv and to work on HIMSELF for a while. It does leave the door open for the future if we have the right story to bring Robron back together and we know Robert/Aaron and Liv really want that to happen when the time is right -
    PROGRESS = Realisation and sharing with Liv that he loves Robert but needs some more time.

Robert -Seeing Aaron with another man sent him crazy and spiralling down the usual Robert silliness route hence the Lawrence stuff, it also drove forward his determination to get that 30% share in the bag, now he has that the HF story cannot fester much longer. It cemented to Robert that he also loves Liv and the family united they had and losing that has left him bereft without any scheme to resolve it.
    PROGRESS = HF stuff has to start to conclude / clarified Robert's complete reliance on the Roblivion family unit (especially Aaron)

I think if you do as they say and read between the lines the clearest message was how Robert/Aaron and Liv totally want to be together, the constipation in the whole thing is PD and the baby and this, to me, will be the laxative one way or the other but I have no clue how this will pan out so here is some speculation:-

- PD has problems at child birth and the baby doesn't survive, Robert devasted & Aaron supports him etc .... (least likely to me)
    - The Lawrence false-sex stuff comes out and PD finally declares the baby was never Robert's and the ONS was made up - (I like this one but I think its unlikely)
    - Baby born and Robert suddenly demands a paternity test and its Ross's (very likely)
    - Aaron continues his counselling, keeps interacting with Robert and gradually they start to bond again, Aaron declares he will accept the baby, PD is as useless as a mother as she was at running HF and dumps baby on to Robron (likely)

As much as I have found everything since the ONS tedious I do think IM is gradually trying to turn this horrid situation around it is taking time otherwise it would look very strange.

I am still very sad that after the reveal episode and Robert's vulnerable state at the end hugging Aaron's arm and looking so forlorn ED could have really driven that vulnerability without the baby and Robron separation. I do hope they revisit this vulnerability in Robert through the reconciliation and baby story and show Robert needs Aaron, Liv and to some degree this new child in his life.

Sorry its a long one.
    What a great post Paul.

i'm still sure that there will be no robecca baby and the nonsense last Thursday I think will be something they come back to when it all comes out

Duncan said remember that date 21 September 2017

also interesting what Maxine said about stories not all being planned six months ahead

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Just a question to satisfy my own mind - not to quote any particular instance but could someone clarify if my understanding is correct that a businesses assets total a Maximum of 100% or maybe I'm just being a bit slow with my calculations. Thanks to anybody who can help. ����
    Well you can have an unlimited quantity 0f shares in a business but the value of the business is what matters e.g. Home Farm may be worth £2m if the Whites' have shares it will only be in proportion to the value e.g if they divide it in to 1000 shares and they all have equal amounts between 5 of them then they would have 200 shares each worth 1/5 the value of the business or another way of looking at it is :-

Valuation £2m with 1000 shares each share is worth £2000 you could very much have multiples of people owning shares and the percentage scenario is not really relevant its the number of shares you hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Excellent post Paul - I couldn't have explained it any better myself and let's hope that whichever of the baby scenarios plays out that it means PD will not be around forever.

From a personal point of view I believe it's the good quality of Ryan, Danny & Livs acting that has kept me engaged with this sometimes horrendous story that we have had to endure for nearly a year now. I am sure the eventual reunion scenes will be well worth the wait.
    I am so glad people liked the post, I was really just trying to see it from ED's perspective as I think they know they have cocked up and now I can see they have invested in new/extra story liners, they are keeping Robron in each others orbits very actively and generally the feel of the show seems to have improved.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-09-2017), Sug-din (24-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well you can have an unlimited quantity 0f shares in a business but the value of the business is what matters e.g. Home Farm may be worth £2m if the Whites' have shares it will only be in proportion to the value e.g if they divide it in to 1000 shares and they all have equal amounts between 5 of them then they would have 200 shares each worth 1/5 the value of the business or another way of looking at it is :-

Valuation £2m with 1000 shares each share is worth £2000 you could very much have multiples of people owning shares and the percentage scenario is not really relevant its the number of shares you hold.
    Thanks for explaining that for me Paul. 🙂

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (24-09-2017), Paul_Robs (24-09-2017), Perdita (24-09-2017)

Afternoon my fellow Robroners ive got a funny and strange feeling our Robron will get back together sooner then we think yeah? and with Ducan saying in his utum preiview about a Robron reunion and a Proper wedding he said bout 2months and again ny Danny siad that Robron would be eletric that said that wouldnt mean for example in about 6 months i saiy it be sooner of course most of the s/l`s are ebargoged yeah and we only bits of spoliers but im been think that both DannyRyan might have filmed the Reunion already ? like i said we are getting them back togther and the wedding its just a matter of keeping the faith and it be well worth it and like Danny said they owe us fans that we get them back so there`s a clue there and why would ED+IM leave Robron not getting back for 6 months wouldnt be worth it ps sorry for the long post x

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (25-09-2017), Paul_Robs (25-09-2017)

Thread Information