Page 536 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 364364865265345355365375385465866361036 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello robroners

well only been able to catch up with all last week's eps this morning (rl and all that) but meant I could just ff the boring bits

liked the Liv scenes, so obvs she's going to get then back together and loved her telling that wan she just a slapper

is this doctor fella stuff tonite? not bothered cos it will be something or nothing but if Robert gets jealous well sorry but i wil actually like that

they are going to be together forever soon enough now

seems nice an calm here tried to catch up on the other place but seems it got a bit hectic again last nite
    Hiya Micheal
    Where've you been - we've missed you?
    Yeah, hopefully our Liv will be the one that gets them back together. Hope this drug thing tonight doesn't knock her and Roberts relationship.
    It was good seeing her give PD a good tongue lashing and saying what we've all felt.
    I think we see the Dr for the first time tonight - I'm hoping this love interest thing won't go on for too long - but it probably will bring out Roberts jealous side or he might just go on an even further downward spiral rather than jealousy.

It is quite calm here - it is good to see you back again.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 18-09-2017 at 14:11.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-09-2017)

I have a speculation theory hunch / gutt feeling or whatever you want to call it that ...

Rebecca White has her baby early & its NOT Roberts this would explain hence Lawrence White telling Robert at home farm in a scene with Rebecca White back on the 10th August episode that he suggested they call a truce between him and robert at least until the baby is born, this would also explain Liv's explosive rant at Rebecca and Robert outside the shop and again with Rebecca & Robert outside the church hall back on 15th September, this would also explain Rebecca possibly being told she was 20 weeks pregnant on 29th May episode during her hospital miscarriage scare and they did a scan which we didn't see and they tell her its a baby boy, then it would finally explain Chrissie White letting slip to the audience watching at home that Rebecca was having a baby boy during her and rebecca's chat in the cafe on 4th July episode before Rebecca finally tells Robert that she is having a baby boy on 11th July episode
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 18-09-2017 at 14:32.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-09-2017)

Well this week should be interesting, one way or the other we will either see progress in the Robron relationship, what progress the will be (backward or forward) we will have to wait and see

It was mayhem last night/this morning in the other place, DS had to delete 150 post of people arguing - hilarious.

I wonder when we will see some progress with Aaron and Robert, I really hope we will get some signals soon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (18-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well this week should be interesting, one way or the other we will either see progress in the Robron relationship, what progress the will be (backward or forward) we will have to wait and see

It was mayhem last night/this morning in the other place, DS had to delete 150 post of people arguing - hilarious.

I wonder when we will see some progress with Aaron and Robert, I really hope we will get some signals soon
    BIB1 I thought something had happened when trying to catch up this morning I think some people get picked on which not very nice

BIB2 really hope so too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

I do hope that this week is the beginning of the end of crap being put between Robron - I do feel they've added enough angst to their relationship to last for sometime after this. It may be easier to take this drama if at least there was some sign of something good happening soon. Saying that it was a lovely scene with Liv on Friday and look how long that lasted. Do we have to have one step forward and then dozens back in the next episode. It does become monotonous and repetitive.

The sooner we get this reunion starting the better and the leaving party of .... following close behind.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-09-2017), Paul_Robs (18-09-2017)

BIB1 I thought something had happened when trying to catch up this morning I think some people get picked on which not very nice

BIB2 really hope so too

double post whooopppsss
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 18-09-2017 at 16:40.

I don't see a reunion happening now to be honest, I think Aaron threatening Robert if Liv doesn't pull through tonight and Aaron showing Robert he is moving on with someone else will take them out of each other orbit and it will be the point where Robert removes his wedding ring and he moves on with someone else { this would explain Danny Miller Soap Awards comments of ''they grow apart, they move on and love other people''}

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-09-2017)

I was watching the DS forum last night with it all kicking off , I can see a few being banned on their after that arguement, those American Girls and a few others seem to pick on, bully people because their don't like other opinions to get others banned from the site

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    I don't see a reunion happening now to be honest, I think Aaron threatening Robert if Liv doesn't pull through tonight and Aaron showing Robert he is moving on with someone else will take them out of each other orbit and it will be the point where Robert removes his wedding ring and he moves on with someone else { this would explain Danny Miller Soap Awards comments of ''they grow apart, they move on and love other people''}
    well if you dont belive that they will get back togther that you not a Robron becuase they wil get back together so there and that be the end of it no negitve posts please

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-09-2017), Sug-din (18-09-2017)

hello robroners

well only been able to catch up with all last week's eps this morning (rl and all that) but meant I could just ff the boring bits

liked the Liv scenes, so obvs she's going to get then back together and loved her telling that wan she just a slapper

is this doctor fella stuff tonite? not bothered cos it will be something or nothing but if Robert gets jealous well sorry but i wil actually like that

they are going to be together forever soon enough now

seems nice an calm here tried to catch up on the other place but seems it got a bit hectic again last nite
    hi Micheal nice to hear from you we all know our Robron will get back together once all this crap s/l`s are over yeah and if any poster not naming anyone they are not Robron yes latley it looks like are drifting yeah but come my fellow Robroners its all ths DRam+Angst and we have our Maxine eps to come she will sort it out i done like posters being all doom and gloom they will get back together you see and it be all worth it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-09-2017)

Thread Information