Page 535 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 354354855255335345355365375455856351035 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Finally watched last nights episode, I haven't read all comments on here so sorry if I repeat some.

I liked the scenes with Aaron and Liv, he did seem sad about Robert's mistake and the subsequent child, in my mind he was very very clear on the reveal episode that he forgave Robert for the ONS but he cannot be happy with the child (mainly PD+Child as that is the reminder of Robert's infidelity).

Liv was brilliant and basically said what we have all been saying for months.

(Please don't shoot me) But I know is up to some mystery scheme at HF (I really do not know what his objective is I think I am missing the context) but his continual hanging around PD is never going to help Aaron see that he may have made the wrong decision, if I were and kept seeing & PD wandering around the village, in the cafe, in the pub I would simply think "thank god I made the decision I did as I would have to suffer that cow in my orbit all the time" it would surely make more resolute in NOT softening towards .

I think Robert is stuck in a cycle of doom, he hangs around with PD/Whites because he is scheming due to his break-up with Aaron, Aaron sees Robert with PD and thinks 'thank god I walked away" so he pushes Robert further away which leads to Robert thinking there really is no hope so he schemes and spends more time with PD and round and round it goes - the cycle has to be broken.

On the subject of Aaron, whats this immature obsession he suddenly has with VR, it really does seem like his way to escape the real world ???

Finally, how the hell do Aaron and Robert make any money they are never at work or maybe we are just meant to believe that Adam is dealing with HolyScrap and Jimmy/Nicola are managing Home James so Robert can make his mark at HF .... its all in the context of course - silly me.
    I agree about Robert hanging about with PD - I actually feel that perhaps now they are over doing these scenes with them together - it was slightly more understandable that they were in each other's orbit when it was work involved but now it just seems that they are putting them together just for the sake of it. They are trying to make it look like they are becoming a couple and it is hard to see how they can build a reunion from this.

I also feel I've missed something because when did it change from when Robert had his blow up in the portacabin because he was no longer needed that he now seems to be back in The White fold - I'm confused and just wish this story was over.

It does make you wonder who is running Roberts business because Nicola & Jimmy seem to be permanently at home having private time and Adam & Aaron never seem to be at the scrap yard and are always playing those video games. It does appear that these games are supposed to be his escape but it isn't really coming across that he's actually suffering and this is why he's doing it.

Please let this rubbish come to an end.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-09-2017), Paul_Robs (16-09-2017)

Maybe I'm being thick, but what does PD stand for when you refer to Rebecca???

Quote Originally Posted by Angelgirl View Post
    Maybe I'm being thick, but what does PD stand for when you refer to Rebecca???
    PD - Plot Device. Prefer not to use her name and a PD is all her character is in the programme.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (18-09-2017)

@scottyspecial: Another belting adventure to add to the scrap book with two belting chaps ✈️��❤️

What are they up to? :smile:

This was taken this weekend and apparently they are in Latvia or somewhere like that.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 17-09-2017 at 14:08.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (18-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

@scottyspecial: Another belting adventure to add to the scrap book with two belting chaps ✈️��❤️

Afternoon Eddy
    Have they been somewhere together again?

Hope you're having a good weekend.🙂
    Last edited by Sug-din; 17-09-2017 at 19:26.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

This was taken this weekend and apparently they are in Latvia or somewhere like that.
    it was taken this weekend in Lithuania

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (18-09-2017), Sug-din (17-09-2017)

Apparently, they are taking part in a reality TV celebrity game show. That's all that I've managed to find out.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Apparently, they are taking part in a reality TV celebrity game show. That's all that I've managed to find out.

Thanks - they seem to have been having fun anyway.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks - they seem to have been having fun anyway.
    according to Former Radio 1 DJ Matt Edmondson twitter they are filming a Celebrity Reality Show called ''Release The Hounds'' its a bit like old TV Show ''Crystal Maze'' but set at night and to keep the cash they Win they have to make it out of the bunker before the dogs catch them, its filmed in Lithuania, you can see Matt Edmondson tweet here https://twitter.com/MattEdmondson/st...63213655691265

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

hello robroners

well only been able to catch up with all last week's eps this morning (rl and all that) but meant I could just ff the boring bits

liked the Liv scenes, so obvs she's going to get then back together and loved her telling that wan she just a slapper

is this doctor fella stuff tonite? not bothered cos it will be something or nothing but if Robert gets jealous well sorry but i wil actually like that

they are going to be together forever soon enough now

seems nice an calm here tried to catch up on the other place but seems it got a bit hectic again last nite

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (18-09-2017)

Thread Information