Page 53 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455631031535531053 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Hi Julie

Loving all these emojis...I wonder when I might need this one...?
    How amazing was that ep I'm glad we kept the faith

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (29-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I always trusted him. Wish he'd told Aaron though himself. He's scared of losing him I guess.

I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    That was brilliant. Pleased Diane apologised. it was said all along that he was just playing her! I did think Robert was going to tell Aaron about the kiss but even so I do think that Aaron will not believe her full story and we still don't know what Robert says to him before her outburst in the pub.

How stupid was Rebecca to think that the plan had any chance of working? 😀

Oh gosh, I'm in Robron heaven I knew we were right to keep the faith Maxine is just the best writer ever

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That was brilliant. Pleased Diane apologised. it was said all along that he was just playing her! I did think Robert was going to tell Aaron about the kiss but even so I do think that Aaron will not believe her full story and we still don't know what Robert says to him before her outburst in the pub.
    Fantastic ep!Always had faith I am so pleased the Diane stuff was put to bed, glad Robert called her out on what she said at Sarahs grave too.

Rbecca was broken when Robert said he had played her! LOL did she really think she could have him??? puurrrleaaaasseee!!!

That was like watching a completely different show - it tells what good scriptwriters can do. The emotions and acting from Ryan were just amazing - he looked so different too - back to his SSW best!

hiya yes it was great well done maxine brought our robron back of course it was set up yeah always knew it was and those kisses was good and i think Aaron will be ok of course he be annoyed with Rob wheh he hears about the kiss but if Ron tell him it was a set up he will trust Rob loved the ILY`s and thye rings and the lets go up stairs so romantic and the talk about the wedding got more faith that we will hear more talk the wedding over the few weeks yeah bex wont win he told her so much tonight yeah and if Rob tells aaron the same thing he be ok and we have Robron moving into mill cott all good things to who waits

Brilliant episode tonight, a completely different vibe about it when Maxine does the ep much like SSW, the dialog runs so much better with more depth in all the scenes. The jail break was a foolish idea bizarre plot to throw in the mix but so glad Robert came to his senses he seemed to enjoy the acting element of the jail break attempt in the ease in which in conned that guy.

Nice to see some wedding talk and the scenes between Aaron & Robert were 10/10 and finally Robert once again made his feelings clear to Becky, hopefully the Penny drops this time round. Robert was so loved up with Aaron, I wish he'd managed to tell him the truth before Rebecca does tomorrow I think he'll be more upset at the dishonesty aspect and he'll kick off but clearly it's not too bad. Roll on tomorrow.

Thread Information