Page 529 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 294294795195275285295305315395796291029 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I don't think that Aaron and Robert will be back together in October but they will continue to have story lines together. They were both doing a night shoot last night for bonfire night. Apparently they go to that together.

I think, and I really hope, that there will be a Robron reunion by Christmas.
    i think a reunion by xmas is a bit late becuse fans will just give up and would be no bothered and will watch i think it be sooner like ond oct or Nov and IM said ssw would be about what happened last year Emma will be part of it and Robron was part of last year SSW so im guessing will get them back on track in Oct all we have to do is wait and see and you know ED+IM always surprise us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    As long as in the next month or so (or preferably sooner) there is at least a sign that they are moving closer together because I think if we have another 3 months of this current situation more people will have just given up on them.
    hi Don i argee with you ona poss reunion by xmas some would just give up and wont watch i going by something happens to get them back on track and maxines got 3 or 4 eps soon and in oct so they could be talking and take it slowley and if both Danny+Ryan been filming together all this week so it really sounds like Robron will be involved in this Oct SSW because Robron in last year SSW IM said the conclusion would be from last year Emma will 1 yeah and i have funny feeling Rob could help Debbies new buisness parteners buy HF didne IM say that they could buy HF yeah and btw will have that Proper Wedding to look forward sometime early next year

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-09-2017), Paul_Robs (12-09-2017), Sug-din (12-09-2017)

Good evening. I hope everyone is well.

Another episode that I could have done without.

I'm not too sure about the 2 new guys but I am going to give them a chance as it would be unfair to judge them so soon. They are permanent additions to the cast with the young one lined up for a fling (or more) with Debbie. If they do stay, I'm certain that they will be the new owners of Home Farm and that would be a massive improvement on the present occupants.

I'm pleased that both of the 2 newbies can act.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 13-09-2017 at 20:52. Reason: spelling

Good evening. I hope everyone is well.

Another episode that I could have done without.

I'm not too sure about the 2 new guys but I am going to give them a chance as it would be unfair to judge them so soon. They are permanent additions to the cast with the young one lined up for a fling (or more) with Debbie. If they do stay, I'm certain that they will be the new owsners of Home Farm and that would be a massive improvement on the present occupants.

I'm pleased that both of the 2 newbies can act.
    It wasn't exactly enthralling was It?

Have to say if I was a high powered business man like that young man there is no way I would have been doing business with an impertinent young woman like Debbie and I would be making sure that non of my associates used her services either!

That's usually the case isn't it that two people don't start off well and end up having a fling - typical Soap!

I do think they would make a welcome change to Home Farm after the White family.

Well at least we get the boys back for the next few episodes - even if it is going to be angst heavy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-09-2017)

I don't think that Aaron and Robert will be back together in October but they will continue to have story lines together. They were both doing a night shoot last night for bonfire night. Apparently they go to that together.

I think, and I really hope, that there will be a Robron reunion by Christmas.
    apparently the Emmerdale Night Shoot that was filmed the other night wasn't anything to do with Bonfire Night, it was actually a Night Shoot to do with the Festival which Robert Sugden gave Aaron Dingle tickets for back on Thursday 3rd August episode of Emmerdale as in the latest ''What's On Now TV Magazine'' in the UK, there is an article in their about the fact that Adam Barton is upset that Victoria Sugden missed working the festival to stay and look after him.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have managed to secure some hidden information about IM's future plans which I think will thrill you all ....

The very evil Robert having already imposed his wrath on Lawrence, PD and soon to come Lachlan is now planning to target Chrissie (for good measure) BUT his real issue is with the true creator of his own misfortunes with Aaron and that is Dog. IM promises this next phase of Evil Robert will be ground breaking and 'never seen before on a continuing drama' but of course IM's stories are so amazing that they are always breaking ground said the ED Press officer (P45 being waved in his face as he typed it of course). Will Evil Robert dope Dog's latest juicy bone or will it be that lip smacking pork chop - ground breaking remember.

Another ground breaking and never seen before story - someone is going to cheat - to maintain the amazing context of stories IM has decided that Diane & Harriet fall for each other leaving Doug & Cain devastated. IM states that he is THE expert in LGBT+ matters and as everyone knows all woman is lesbian deep down. Keeping the cheating theme going David (owner of the corner shop that doesn't really sell what a village corner shop needs to) falls for Leyla or was it Tracy or, oh who cares.

Ross continues his cheeky Northern chappie rampage of robbing, car theft and assault and of course the police know he is a cheeky Northern chappie and therefore don't see the point of arresting him (its hard work you know). Meanwhile, in another ground breaking story Aaron trips over a flagstone in the village square and is immediately arrested for wilful damage of public property and is promptly imprisoned for 6 months (well he didn't suffer enough last time IM stated).

Finally, Robert and Aaron will get back together and married but only when its a ground-breakingly, contextie (I know thats not a word), never done before-ie.

Oh the drama ....
    the stuff about Robron is nothing new or ground breaking as Iain MacLeod made a promise to the Robron fans when he spoke to The Metro back in April 2017 that the end game for Aaron and Robert was that they would come to mean their unofficial wedding vows in the future as well as they would get back together and get re-married for a 2nd time either in a Church / Register Office or another Location {ED weren't sure which at the time}.

Robert / The Whites and Home Farm stuff was also known back in July after Robert split with Aaron on 31st July episode {so again nothing new information wise} its also been hinted recently in magazines and online that Robert kills Lachlan after Lachlan finds out what Robert is up to with Home Farm.

so we could have Charity & Megan as well as Harriet & Diane together as couples on Emmerdale? {Emma Atkinson}Charity and Gaynor Faye{Megan} have both hinted about them becoming a couple.
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 14-09-2017 at 03:02.

afternoon my fellow Robroners i hope when Liv finds out what Rob did and that Aaron told him not come again to see him when Rob visted Aaron in jail again and it was over and Rob got drunk and thought he and aaron was over and that Bex took advantaged of Rob and not just ah well its same Rob old Robert cheating yeah and we all know that Bex to advangte yeah

calling all my fellow Robroners fans lets all keep the faith we all know our Robron will be back together soon its just all this crap S/L that our Robron have been dealt with over the last few months and i think that they start to make up mybe in Oct yeah with our Maxines eps and i bet we have a lovely Robron reunion at xmas and lovely Xmas treat but in hoping it be sooner but im still hopefull it be sooner and ED+IM know how great Robron are and leaving it to long wouldnt be any good for anyone year

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-09-2017), Sug-din (14-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    afternoon my fellow Robroners i hope when Liv finds out what Rob did and that Aaron told him not come again to see him when Rob visted Aaron in jail again and it was over and Rob got drunk and thought he and aaron was over and that Bex took advantaged of Rob and not just ah well its same Rob old Robert cheating yeah and we all know that Bex to advangte yeah
    Afternoon Matty - I do hope that Liv gets to know everything that happened and that they don't turn her against Robert as well after she comes out of Hospital. I really wish all this stuff with The Whites was over it's dragging on for far too long now. Let's hope things start to get sorted in the next month at least and the truth about the baby comes out the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Afternoon Matty - I do hope that Liv gets to know everything that happened and that they don't turn her against Robert as well after she comes out of Hospital. I really wish all this stuff with The Whites was over it's dragging on for far too long now. Let's hope things start to get sorted in the next month at least and the truth about the baby comes out the right way.
    hi Don i think this could be the start of a thaw and this could bring Robron back in track yes Aaron might say to to Liv thats he`s over Rob but she knows he `s not and even if he tries to date somebody he just cant and this could be a slow reunion and this hospital with Liv Rob could fin another way to get back at the whites if he puts LIv in danger he might cool a bit and when Aaron threatens Rob he change his mind it be ok for our Robron you see and i think Liv could be the to get them back on track and like i saythey could be back on track or at lest talking next month yeah

Thread Information