Page 521 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 214214715115195205215225235315716211021 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That win tonight for Ryan must feel like an early birthday present for him - his birthday is 21st September.������������
    Well deserved.
    The People's Channel

2. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-09-2017)

morning robroners

so pleased for ryan and clearly danny is too

no i do not think that ryan is leaving at all

happy for charlotte and also sally cos its nice for her to win something and i like faith

whatever the actors say at those awards about future sls is just what ed tell them to say and sometimes probably hard for them

anyway we know its all going to work out just grand soon so we'll hang on in there till the wedding

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning robroners

so pleased for ryan and clearly danny is too

no i do not think that ryan is leaving at all

happy for charlotte and also sally cos its nice for her to win something and i like faith

whatever the actors say at those awards about future sls is just what ed tell them to say and sometimes probably hard for them

anyway we know its all going to work out just grand soon so we'll hang on in there till the wedding
    Morning Micheal👋
    So happy for Ryan - he really deserved to win the award. Let's hope it carries on with the next award ceremony and it's great to see Danny supporting him and being so 'proud of him really'.

We don't know how these new stories will play out but I'm feeling quite positive as Ryan & Danny did seem a lot more upbeat in their interview.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (05-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    ryan is rumoured to be leaving
    So come on, rather than just throwing a grenade please supply clarity with your statement with a source or validated piece of information otherwise we must all treat this as random fan baiting.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 05-09-2017 at 12:53.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (05-09-2017), Sug-din (05-09-2017)

Great results of ED last night, delighted for Ryan, Sally and Charlotte they have all delivered excellent performances and deserved to win

As for ED as best soap, I think the voting was for 12 months backwards from I think March/April and they did have some brilliant stuff, I think they know that things have not been great since March and hopefully we will see IM fixing it over the next few weeks.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (05-09-2017), Sug-din (05-09-2017)

so pleased for sally but rob seems to have got younger

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-09-2017), Paul_Robs (05-09-2017), Sug-din (05-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Great results of ED last night, delighted for Ryan, Sally and Charlotte they have all delivered excellent performances and deserved to win

As for ED as best soap, I think the voting was for 12 months backwards from I think March/April and they did have some brilliant stuff, I think they know that things have not been great since March and hopefully we will see IM fixing it over the next few weeks.
    hi Paul our Ryan is not anywhere end off now im not bothered at all with new intrest it will turn out to be nothing and Aaron because hes still in love with Rob and this prove to the our Robron starting to rebuild the realatinship its smells like they are doing this with aaron to see if he can move on from Rob like ED did with Jackson and he coulndt becusae he love and still care for Jackson and this will be the just the same and going what both Danny+Ryan said lastnight there will be Robron Wedding next year so im guessing they be put fairly soon for that to happen i bet it could start in OCT or Nov so hold on in there if Danny+Ryan are hinting a Robron reunion then it will happen

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (05-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    so pleased for sally but rob seems to have got younger
    hi Micheal so happy for our Ryan to win best actor and very happy sally got and that other person and Micheal i wouldnt take any notice of this new intrest it will turn out to nothing and it sounds like they are this with Aaron like they did when he was with Jackson a few back with Flyan and he went back with Jackson and this time will be the same and with both Danny+Ryan talking about Robron reunion and a Robron wedding next year hopeffully in feb yeah and for that to happen they will start to get them back togther very soon mybe in Oct or Nov

Some people are really supporting Liv pushing Robert and Aaron together again but we still have the elephant in the room of THE BABY which is Aaron's major stumbling block, he said it would be a permanent reminder of what Robert did, I simply cannot see them getting together until ED resolve this element of the story.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-09-2017)

I am very curious about this new 'love interest' for Aaron as his track record of going on dates when he is actually not over another person is pretty poor, we all remember his awful and awkward dates with Flynn when he was with Jackson. I also remember many dates with Jackson and Ed were never relaxed enjoyable affairs, Aaron was generally lacking in conversation, outwardly moody and the most animated he ever got was swigging from a bottle of beer. So god help Dr Rebound who I would think would be looking for some kind if mutual and in-tune conversations good luck mate

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-09-2017)

Thread Information