Page 520 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 204204705105185195205215225305706201020 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'll be honest with everyone, I'm not worried. It's just another blooming hurdle that Aaron and Robert have to jump over before getting back together. So, I will still be watching and still be shipping.

My problem is slightly different, I am sometines getting a little bit bored with it all.

Its the same issue I have its getting boring Eddy.

We all hate this story but ED are on their awful journey now and to has to run its course.

Many people wanted a jealous Robert and it looks like we will get one, Aaron needs to spend time with someone else for him to realise that after all the dreadful things Robert has done to him (ONS/PD/Baby) he still wants his life with Robert.

It is like a 10 hour journey in a car with wooden seats and no suspension but at the end HOPEFULLY there will be a big fluffy sofa and a wonderful view.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-09-2017), Sug-din (04-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Its the same issue I have its getting boring Eddy.

We all hate this story but ED are on their awful journey now and to has to run its course.

Many people wanted a jealous Robert and it looks like we will get one, Aaron needs to spend time with someone else for him to realise that after all the dreadful things Robert has done to him (ONS/PD/Baby) he still wants his life with Robert.

It is like a 10 hour journey in a car with wooden seats and no suspension but at the end HOPEFULLY there will be a big fluffy sofa and a wonderful view.
    It's been a long and, quite often, unpleasant wait for the mess made last March to be sorted out and for Robron to have a proper reunion. For me it's this 'waiting' that is now the major issue as opposed to, yet another, ridiculous 'twist and turn'. It's getting a little bit boring, especially as there is very little else going on in the village that is particularly engaging and exciting.

In other words, Emmerdale, GET ON WITH IT.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-09-2017)

It's been a long and, quite often, unpleasant wait for the mess made last March to be sorted out and for Robron to have a proper reunion. For me it's this 'waiting' that is now the major issue as opposed to, yet another, ridiculous 'twist and turn'. It's getting a little bit boring, especially as there is very little else going on in the village that is particularly engaging and exciting.

In other words, Emmerdale, GET ON WITH IT.
    hi Eddy i think the mess will be sorted soon i think and it be our very own Maxine to win us Robron fans and give us something back she has 2 eps this month and 2 next month i think they will fall back together then when it be maxine to do just that she`s Robron fanatic like we are and i bet she hates how her Robron are written latley so hold on in there all this talk about Aaron being chatted up by somebody it be nothing you see and ED+IM will have our Robron to build them up again and how that both Aaron+Rob are still in love with each other and both cant on without one another

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-09-2017)

Danny Miller reveals there’ll be a new love interest for Aaron but doesn’t rule out Robron reunion

Article here, Metro, 04/09/17.

Danny Miller reveals there’ll be a new love interest for Aaron but doesn’t rule out Robron reunion

Article here, Metro, 04/09/17.

I hope that getting back together next year comment is a stretch of the truth and really Danny and Ryan are pulling a fast one there. Stretching this out until next year may be just a bit too much.

I've reread the article and as usual I think I may have jumped to conclusions I'm hoping that what Danny meant was that he hoped there was more to come of the chemistry they have working together not specifically that they wouldn't be reuniting till next year. Is this other people's take on this too?
    Last edited by Sug-din; 04-09-2017 at 22:49.

ryan is rumoured to be leaving

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    ryan is rumoured to be leaving

Where did this rumour start I wonder?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-09-2017)

Ryan Hawley (Robert Sugden) and Charlotte Bellamy (Laurel Thomas) were named Best Soap Actor and Actress by TV Choice.

Sally Dexter (Faith) named as the Best Newcomer and Emmerdale wins Best Soap.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 04-09-2017 at 22:58.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-09-2017), Sug-din (04-09-2017)

Congratulations to Ryan, Sally & Charlotte.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (05-09-2017), flappinfanny (05-09-2017)

That win tonight for Ryan must feel like an early birthday present for him - his birthday is 21st September.👍🏻🍺🍾🍷🕺

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-09-2017), flappinfanny (05-09-2017)

Thread Information