Page 519 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 194194695095175185195205215295696191019 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

hiya felllow Robroners so its all looking good for a lovely Robron reunion fairly soon going by the Autum preview so im guessing it will start with a the 2 eps of our Maxine mybe in sept and mybe in oct so something has to to happen for that to happen so its all good news on our Robron they be back together sooner then we think i cant see ED+IM having a reunion in Jan to march next year fans will switch off and ED+IM knows it so it mybe nov or Dec or mybe in SSW in Oct but thats to early but of course if either Liv or Chas even finds out its not Rob then who knows it might even in SSW in Oct but the main thing is that our Robron will back together where they belong robron forever

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-09-2017)

Danny Miller talking to OK Magazine at Adam Thomas' wedding:

'I screen-tested Adam when I'd been on Emmerdale for about six months and we got on really well, so I took him to Stockport for a night out - whic is probably the most unprofessional thing I could do! We've been good friends ever since. I was delighted when he asked me to be an usher. I'm gutted that Adam is leaving Emmerdale but we're like a family, even after people leave. We're all very tight-knit, which is shown by many of us are here today. Adam is like a brother to me.'

Wedding pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/dHH4M

https://imgur.com/a/3Tp5H

With thanks to KBambi at DS.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-09-2017)

Can anybody else see the piece of elastic that joinsand PD together because there must be something because every scene he's in she bounces in at some point - this is so boring.
    It really cuts down on the appreciation you can have of appearances.

Just how many scenes did they manage to squeeze her into tonight. Probably because we'll not see any more of her now till next week whenis back on.

Robert scheming is getting a bit sloppy now - there's going to be a slip up somewhere soon.

Ryan does look good but I have to say and it was maybe me but something looked not quite right with his teeth did anyone else think that or do I just spend too much time look at all his facial features.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Can anybody else see the piece of elastic that joinsand PD together because there must be something because every scene he's in she bounces in at some point - this is so boring.

Just how many scenes did they manage to squeeze her into tonight. Probably because we'll not see any more of her now till next week whenis back on.

Robert scheming is getting a bit sloppy now - there's going to be a slip up somewhere soon.

Ryan does look good but I have to say and it was maybe me but something looked not quite right with his teeth did anyone else think that or do I just spend too much time look at all his facial features.
    I agree with all you say, especially about Robert's scheming. It has been over done and it is ridiculously unbelievable. Emmerdale are turning Robert into a comedy character like Jimmy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-09-2017)

hi Don this s/l is getting silly and stupid i heard rumours which i dont know what to belive that Bex gives birth in Oct and if so then it cant be Rob`s and it turns out to be Ross`s when Ross had his way with bex in toilets in the Woolpack and if true than our Robron can start to get back together and i still belive that our Maxine will start them talking with her 2 eps this month and the 2 in Oct

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-09-2017), Sug-din (04-09-2017)

I hate to be the one to break the news to you all but Ryan Hawley, in an interview at the TV Choice awards has mentioned that Robert Sugden is about to get a rival for Aaron's attentions.

Yet another blooming twist and turn.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I hate to be the one to break the news to you all but Ryan Hawley, in an interview at the TV Choice awards has mentioned that Robert Sugden is about to get a rival for Aaron's attentions.

FGS when will they stop with this crap fest. Is there really any need for this - as if Aaron was going to really get over Robert that quick that he would even look at somebody else yet.

Please can IM leave and take his pet project with him and somebody tell him incase he's forgot, this is Emmerdale, Yorkshire not Hollyoaks, Chester.

I keep saying this but I really think I'm going to have to take a break from this rubbish for a while for my own sanity - this is supposed to be entertainment and enjoyable.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

hi Eddy i wouldnt worry to much about it we all know Robron are getting back together so i will take it with a pinch of salt and its nothing will come of it i think IM is going the road with Aaron when he was Jackson and going out with Flyn and nothing came of it and i think our Rob will be back to Fight his man and win him back and this could be the start of Robron getting back together and mybe Aaron might go for a drink with this new intreast but decides thats its Rob he wants and nobody else so keep the faith it will work out in the end

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-09-2017)

FGS when will they stop with this crap fest. Is there really any need for this - as if Aaron was going to really get over Robert that quick that he would even look at somebody else yet.

Please can IM leave and take his pet project with him and somebody tell him incase he's forgot, this is Emmerdale, Yorkshire not Hollyoaks, Chester.

I keep saying this but I really think I'm going to have to take a break from this rubbish for a while for my own sanity - this is supposed to be entertainment and enjoyable.
    hi Don i think its silly and stupid for Aaron to go and find another b/f so soon after Rob which of course that Aaron is still in with Rob and wouldnt even look at anybody else and mybe Rob wont to happy and this will prove and Rob will fight to win his husband back mybe ED+IM are going this route with Aaron as when he was with Jackson i know it a bit different as Jackson was in a wheelchair and Jackson told to go with Flyn and mybe Aaron gets chatted up by somebody and he will realise that he`s not over Rob and still in love with Rob and nothing will come it and this will be start of Robron getting back so hold on in there fellow Fans our Robron are getting back togther

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Eddy i wouldnt worry to much about it we all know Robron are getting back together so i will take it with a pinch of salt and its nothing will come of it i think IM is going the road with Aaron when he was Jackson and going out with Flyn and nothing came of it and i think our Rob will be back to Fight his man and win him back and this could be the start of Robron getting back together and mybe Aaron might go for a drink with this new intreast but decides thats its Rob he wants and nobody else so keep the faith it will work out in the end
    I'll be honest with everyone, I'm not worried. It's just another blooming hurdle that Aaron and Robert have to jump over before getting back together. So, I will still be watching and still be shipping.

My problem is slightly different, I am sometimes getting a little bit bored with it all.

Last edited by EddyBee; 04-09-2017 at 21:07. Reason: spelling

Thread Information