Page 517 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 174174675075155165175185195275676171017 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning to all

I won't be around much today after lunchtime as I'm off out for my birthday tea and possibly a small glass or two. 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I knew yours would be bigger than mine mista eddy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-09-2017)

Spoiler.

Friday 15th September 2017

Liv is dumbfounded when she hears about Rebecca’s pregnancy and throws insults at her and Robert.

And that is just a teaser. There are lots more important spoilers for Robron, as well as pictures and other Emmerdale stories, on Easieoaks.

You'll find Eastieoaks Twitter HERE.

Last edited by EddyBee; 02-09-2017 at 22:52.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-09-2017)

Thanks Eddy.👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    I knew yours would be bigger than mine mista eddy
    It's not a competition guys - I am so flattered by your kinds words whatever size they are. Thank You.🍺🍷🍾

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-09-2017)

Spoiler.

Friday 15th September 2017

Liv is dumbfounded when she hears about Rebecca’s pregnancy and throws insults at her and Robert.

And that is just a teaser. There are lots more important spoilers for Robron, as well as pictures and other Emmerdale stories, on Easieoaks.

You'll find Eastieoaks Twitter HERE.

Thanks but not going to spoil what's left of my birthday unless you tell me that one of the spoilers says that PD has booked a one way ticket to Timbuctoo and has already left.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (03-09-2017)

Morning All

Had a lovely day yesterday.

Have eventually got around to looking at the Spoilers, Eddy. Thanks for the link.
    I wonder what more crap they can pile onto Robron - now they are involving Liv and giving Aaron another reason for being against Robert. Do they really want them to get back together? The amount of traumas and angst they are putting into this storyline if/when they get back together they'll never be seen hardly because they will have used up all the possible things that could happen.

However, to look at it positively when they get back together if they've used up all their angst stuff for a while it means we might get more fluff and there will be no complaints from me.

Can't believe those pics of PD - has she swallowed a baby whale in the space of a week? Or is it just a bad case of wind.

Have a good day everyone.🙂

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (03-09-2017)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-09-2017), Sug-din (03-09-2017)

current scheming what would start to do to himself.

I think we need to see how this Liv/hospital story works though as I think Duncan said somewhere it would turn out better

https://twitter.com/DuncanLindsay/st...part-18%2Fp443

&

It doesn't really say too much and as we know Duncan never commits to anything that is embargoed even if he knows but the fact that he says "I have an inkling the outcome will be positive" I get a little more hopeful.

I think many of us have been here for a long time now and I think I have to accept the rough with the smooth (although its been far more rough than smooth with Robron), many scenes over the past few weeks have been far better than discussed and expected so I will remain on the Pink Fluffy Bus for a little longer.

One hope I have is that the rumours that ED is going too start to improve are true not just for Robron but for all the stories as I would prefer a good watch for the whole program rather than FFWD all the time. I would hope Robron will reconcile by the end of November otherwise these regular scenes without progression will become a little boring and I am sure thats not what ED and IM really want.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-09-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (03-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    current scheming what would start to do to himself.

I think we need to see how this Liv/hospital story works though as I think Duncan said somewhere it would turn out better

&

It doesn't really say too much and as we know Duncan never commits to anything that is embargoed even if he knows but the fact that he says "I have an inkling the outcome will be positive" I get a little more hopeful.

I think many of us have been here for a long time now and I think I have to accept the rough with the smooth (although its been far more rough than smooth with Robron), many scenes over the past few weeks have been far better than discussed and expected so I will remain on the Pink Fluffy Bus for a little longer.

One hope I have is that the rumours that ED is going too start to improve are true not just for Robron but for all the stories as I would prefer a good watch for the whole program rather than FFWD all the time. I would hope Robron will reconcile by the end of November otherwise these regular scenes without progression will become a little boring and I am sure thats not what ED and IM really want.
    Thanks Paul. After reading this comment of yours I feel a bit more positive than just reading the spoilers. 👍🏻

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (03-09-2017)

Thread Information