Page 513 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 134134635035115125135145155235636131013 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

This is beyond a joke - they are just well and truly throwing Robert under a bus with this ridiculous OTT plot. Can't take much more of this crap.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    This is beyond a joke - they are just well and truly throwing Robert under a bus with this ridiculous OTT plot. Can't take much more of this crap.
    hi Don i argee its totally nonsiance and crap like you say i think when they decided that Lawernce was going thye thought lets get Rob back to his old ways and do something silly all the work they done over the last 2 years has gone down the pan i think they will be going to build our Robron up again dont know how buts how i see it they will find a way to them back im sure and maxine will be the one to do it and this rubbish without each other come back into play so hold on in there our Robron will be fine and im sure ED+IM will give us fans something back mybe this baby thing will come into play and it Ross`s so come ED+IM get our Rob to demand a test once and for all all the Viewers no he`s not the father because atm ED are mess and joke with all the silly s/l`s and this baby s/l is the biggest

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2017), Sug-din (31-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don i argee its totally nonsiance and crap like you say i think when they decided that Lawernce was going thye thought lets get Rob back to his old ways and do something silly all the work they done over the last 2 years has gone down the pan i think they will be going to build our Robron up again dont know how buts how i see it they will find a way to them back im sure and maxine will be the one to do it and this rubbish without each other come back into play so hold on in there our Robron will be fine and im sure ED+IM will give us fans something back mybe this baby thing will come into play and it Ross`s so come ED+IM get our Rob to demand a test once and for all all the Viewers no he`s not the father because atm ED are mess and joke with all the silly s/l`s and this baby s/l is the biggest
    Hiya Matty - I'm so fed up with this storyline I can't really say anymore about it except we need our boys back together as soon as possible and all The Whites gone for good.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 31-08-2017 at 20:18.

Poor Robert/Ryan this ridiculous storyline has eventually sent him mad - a breakdown coming I think.

Have to say though he looks fantastic when he's angry.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-08-2017)

Hiya Matty - I'm so fed up with this storyline I can't really say anymore about it except we need our boys back together as soon as possible and all The Whites gone for good.
    hi Don i Argee ah poor Rob thrashing the portacabin thats where our Robron had that steamy scene last year and its looks like our Rob could be heading for a breakdown he`s lost the most important person in life who he loves so much and cant live with out and not getiing into Hf that could be it all i can say come on ED+IM our Robr needs his aaron back in life once and and all

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2017), Sug-din (31-08-2017)

Poor Robert/Ryan this ridiculous storyline has eventually sent him mad - a breakdown coming I think.

hi Don i bet thats what Ryan thinks of this stupid baby s/l and how they are treating Robron both Danny+Ryan hate whats happening to them but of course they have such great working chemisrty and thats only why im watching ED atm is how great Dryan work so well so come on ED+IM please please get our Robron back together so they can work through there probs they are rubbish without each other and when they get back together let have a lovely romantic kiss scene

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (31-08-2017)

VOTE EMILY HEAD BEST NEWCOMER at the @InsideSoapMag awards now!

Tonight on Emmerdale's Twitter.

Well, there are loads of them. Nearly all are hostile and angry, many are quite funny. Here's a selection:

Do they not have to be any good at acting to win Best Newcomer

you are having a laugh right?!? Pointless character & an insult to women played by a wooden actress. She makes me want to turn my telly off

Why would you post this. Knowing how bad Rebecca is hated on this show. It's a NO for me.

I would rather poke my eye with rusty spoon 😡the worst character Emmerdale has ever had!She's supposed to be a 'victim' but she's repulsive

I'd rather throw acid in my face then vote for her

wonder how many times Iain has voted for his little pet........

NO! Embarrassment to females, chased a married man 🤢insulted LGBT, slept with drunk vulnerable man&deliberately didn't use contraception 😷😷😷

Haha emmerdale not tagging her in it because they know she's so disliked

What little miss blinks a lot I don't think so

Get the PD out of Emmerdale.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2017)

I'm just at a loss as to how IM thought this was a good storyline.
    The one good thing about it is that it is showing what brilliant actors both Ryan & Danny are and how they themselves can hold a scene together as the Main character in it because everyone focuses on their acting prowess.

Where did Lachlan suddenly spring up from?

Sorry but I'm finding it really hard to watch scenes between Robert & PD.
    I'm pleased that Lachlan is back. At least Thomas Atkinson can act unlike the woman that plays his aunty.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2017), Paul_Robs (31-08-2017), Sug-din (31-08-2017)

Oh yes, so blooming hot and sexy.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-09-2017), Paul_Robs (31-08-2017)

Thread Information