Quote Originally Posted by abrightyz View Post
    hi matty tomorrow i'll get more idea how many of us are here lolz
    Quite a few now I think

Quote Originally Posted by abrightyz View Post
    hi matty tomorrow i'll get more idea how many of us are here lolz
    Yey, you made it. All have to say is welcome and

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Quite a few now I think
    You were mentioning about Chas leaving on the other thread. I have strong reason to believe she'll be back. Friend of a Friend's fifth cousin 20 times removed type of thing ;) if you get what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    You were mentioning about Chas leaving on the other thread. I have strong reason to believe she'll be back. Friend of a Friend's fifth cousin 20 times removed type of thing ;) if you get what I mean
    That would be perfect as it would not mean a sad happening for Aaron (did you like my hair comments?)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    That would be perfect as it would not mean a sad happening for Aaron (did you like my hair comments?)
    I have to agree. As much as I like Danny's fluffy hair, it does differentiate him from Aaron. I think he looks good either way. I must admit I have no preference between Danny or Ryan looks wise. They're both very cute

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (29-11-2016)

I'm sort of not looking forward to tonight because of the silly nature of it. I'm sure there will be good Robron stuff though before and after the court stuff.

Ryan is my preference because he's bang in my age range + he's not fussed with going out and stuff unlike Danny who is still very much a lad who wants to go out drinking. I'd certainly not kick either out of bed and would invite both of them at the same time for sure . In fact that sounds heavenly to me .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (29-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I'm sort of not looking forward to tonight because of the silly nature of it. I'm sure there will be good Robron stuff though before and after the court stuff.

Ryan is my preference because he's bang in my age range + he's not fussed with going out and stuff unlike Danny who is still very much a lad who wants to go out drinking. I'd certainly not kick either out of bed and would invite both of them at the same time for sure . In fact that sounds heavenly to me .
    Too much information there, RG. I think you'd have to fight Abrightyz off first with a stick

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    I think we're all pissed off about that too - she's just awful! She really is the visual equivalent of nails down a blackboard for me.

Just found an Aaron breaking into home farm emoji for you...

I'll not be watching live all week but I'll be popping in here when I can to get the lowdown - and to decide whether I can bear to watch it!
    OMG - I love the ninja Aaron emoji

11. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (29-11-2016)

yeah i argee at least she be there for the Robron wedding yeah so mybe leaves afterwards knowing that that Aaron is happy and with Robert he leaves in a better state that hes finally with the man hes loves all hail for our Robron and i hope have some lovely moments to i think we might a littke kiss tonight yeah because maxine liked a fans tweet who asks if we have a robron kiss so we might

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

I think you'll definitely have to fight abrightyz for that - especially as far as Aaron's concerned

Thread Information