Page 507 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 74074574975055065075085095175576071007 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I am still struggling to understand the whole point of this boxing stuff, I really hope IM explains it clearly because I do struggle with his amazingly complex contexts

I don't like the homophobic language used by Jason but for me it fitted with what we know of him and his behaviour to whenever he has been on screen. Its words we have all heard before from bigots and idiots BUT what I would have liked is more complex writing with responding in a more mature and confidant manner maybe "who I sleep with doesn't define me how I am as a person does and that makes me far more of a man than someone who lives with hate in their heart like you Jason". The annoyed looks and suggestion that Jason fancied him was infantile and simplistic, ED could have made some real statements to the GA here to show how wrong Jason is about being gay.

I will wait to see how the episodes pan out next week as quite often they are very different when screened.

They seem to be pushing Vic/Adam together now and keeping in orbit which is 'nice' and we are seeing odd glimpses of being thoughtful and obviously thats the context of it all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am still struggling to understand the whole point of this boxing stuff, I really hope IM explains it clearly because I do struggle with his amazingly complex contexts

I don't like the homophobic language used by Jason but for me it fitted with what we know of him and his behaviour to whenever he has been on screen. Its words we have all heard before from bigots and idiots BUT what I would have liked is more complex writing with responding in a more mature and confidant manner maybe "who I sleep with doesn't define me how I am as a person does and that makes me far more of a man than someone who lives with hate in their heart like you Jason". The annoyed looks and suggestion that Jason fancied him was infantile and simplistic, ED could have made some real statements to the GA here to show how wrong Jason is about being gay.

I will wait to see how the episodes pan out next week as quite often they are very different when screened.

They seem to be pushing Vic/Adam together now and keeping in orbit which is 'nice' and we are seeing odd glimpses of being thoughtful and obviously thats the context of it all.
    agree with this paul but I just think we'll have to wait till next week to see exactly where its going and what 'context' mista iain supposedly has cos while I think he lost the plot from the ons there must be some point to this with Jason getting what he deserves from aaron

it could be physical but I don't know cos it could actually be sympathy from aaron when the full truth about jason, whatever it is, comes out

what is meant to be happening tonite btw do we know? there's certainly aaron isn't there?

I'm getting to the point where I can't watch much more of this at present. I don't enjoy Aaron scenes because that 'thug' Jason is in nearly all of his scenes and I don't really want to watch Robert scenes because PD is in nearly all of his scenes. I hope IM is pleased with himself because he is ruining a show that I have watched for a lot of years.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I'm getting to the point where I can't watch much more of this at present. I don't enjoy Aaron scenes because that 'thug' Jason is in nearly all of his scenes and I don't really want to watch Robert scenes because PD is in nearly all of his scenes. I hope IM is pleased with himself because he is ruining a show that I have watched for a lot of years.
    stay with it don and remember CONTEXT

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-08-2017), Paul_Robs (25-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    stay with it don and remember CONTEXT
    Thanks Micheal. 🙂I was just having a 'moment' - I'm alright now.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-08-2017), Paul_Robs (25-08-2017)

I like the friendship between Adam and Aaron and I am pleased they have not given into temptation and made them a couple, it is pretty clear Aaron loves Adam and would do anything for him. It is a good dynamic to have a best friend that is straight and a friend that is gay.

Danny Miller has been excellent this week with his scenes at the gym with Jason.

Something to help ease us through the weekend:-

Last edited by flappinfanny; 26-08-2017 at 08:19.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (26-08-2017), Paul_Robs (26-08-2017), Sug-din (26-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    I like the friendship between Adam and Aaron and I am pleased they have not given into temptation and made them a couple, it is pretty clear Aaron loves Adam and would do anything for him. It is a good dynamic to have a best friend that is straight and a friend that is gay.

Danny Miller has been excellent this week with his scenes at the gym with Jason.

Something to help ease us through the weekend:-

how could robert resist? I mean

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-08-2017), goldcoin88 (26-08-2017), Paul_Robs (26-08-2017), Sug-din (26-08-2017)

Emmerdale spoilers: Evil Jason prepares to kill Aaron Dingle in boxing showdown

... Sinister prison thug Jason may be selling his upcoming boxing match against Aaron Dingle as a fair fight in Emmerdale – but he is set to take things to a whole new level as he warns Robert Sugden that the only way he will be finished with Aaron is when he is in a bag. ...

Metro, 26/08/17.

New article from Duncan.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 27-08-2017 at 00:15.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-08-2017), Paul_Robs (27-08-2017), Sug-din (27-08-2017)

afternoon robroners

this has already be posted at least ten times in another place so why should we miss out here

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    afternoon robroners

this has already be posted at least ten times in another place so why should we miss out here

Good afternoon
    Very nice!!
    (I'm imagining Robert is just out of shot in this picture.)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (27-08-2017)

Thread Information