Page 483 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583983 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don i dont feel sorry for her at all i got a feeling this baby talk will come crashing around Bex and it will turn out to be Ross`s and is so then i think ED+IM can rebuild Robron and start again and i think there be a twist somewhere and then they can work it out and btw IM going PM you something and you can reply to me on FB aswell matty
    hi matty x well however it works out i'm pretty sure there will be no robecca baby so not that bothred if its ross someone else or she's imagined it or made it up whatever

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-08-2017)

hi Micheal im happy too and i think Aaron give him a few weeks to get his head around this baby stuff thats the real prob nothing else and like Aaron said in maxine ep in may they are rubbish without each other that will be when we see them start to rebuild Robron btw dont know if you get ITV where you are i see isoble hodgesins who plays Victoria is on the clebritry Chase at 1830pm

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (06-08-2017)

hello fellow Robroners i see Isoble Hodgekins who plays Victoria will be on the clebrtiy Chase on ITV at 1830 and afterwards i will be watching Harry Potter

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (06-08-2017), Sug-din (06-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hello fellow Robroners i see Isoble Hodgekins who plays Victoria will be on the clebrtiy Chase on ITV at 1830 and afterwards i will be watching Harry Potter
    Sounds like my night as well ..... Enjoy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (06-08-2017), Sug-din (06-08-2017)

Good morning everyone.

I know I said I wouldn't be watching EH on GMB - but I couldn't help myself, watched it on catch up. It wasn't worth the bother - Robron & ED storyline mentioned for about 30 secs - not even a clip - she spoke mainly about her Dad. No hints of anything at all, it was all pretty pointless and to be honest couldn't see why they did the interview at all.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (07-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Good morning everyone.

I know I said I wouldn't be watching EH on GMB - but I couldn't help myself, watched it on catch up. It wasn't worth the bother - Robron & ED storyline mentioned for about 30 secs - not even a clip - she spoke mainly about her Dad. No hints of anything at all, it was all pretty pointless and to be honest couldn't see why they did the interview at all.
    hi don

I've heard it was all pretty pointless and nothing about the baby or other stuff ed press office said it would be

you just wonder if they actually have any idea what they doing

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

I've heard it was all pretty pointless and nothing about the baby or other stuff ed press office said it would be

I think they wanted to wheel her out for some show promotion but saw the horrendous comments on social media and just told her to smile, be nice and as its ITV they probably asked the show producer to ask some boring inane questions and then wheel her off again.

ED normally push appearances like these but I haven't seen anything on Twitter, I think they just wanted it over and done, forget and move on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (07-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think they wanted to wheel her out for some show promotion but saw the horrendous comments on social media and just told her to smile, be nice and as its ITV they probably asked the show producer to ask some boring inane questions and then wheel her off again.

ED normally push appearances like these but I haven't seen anything on Twitter, I think they just wanted it over and done, forget and move on.
    I think the mike parr tweet and replies to them asking if people like the new banner show they still just don't get it

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-08-2017), Paul_Robs (07-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

Hi Micheal
    I actually felt a bit embarrassed for EH because the three presenters didn't really talk that much to her, more 'at her', it was sort of they were thinking what was she there for and then they kind of remembered that she was from ED and they gave a very brief mention of the story and then talked about her Dad in an old coffee commercial and then that was it really!! A PR exercise from ED that hadn't really been thought through I think

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (07-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

It was actually really embarrassing for all involved - it might have been better if they'd just made some excuse that she couldn't appear instead of putting her through that. She must have wondered WTH am I doing her. Really felt sorry for her!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (07-08-2017), Paul_Robs (07-08-2017)

Thread Information