Page 480 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580980 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

has absolutely no feelings at all for . Yeah!

I was annoyed with Vic to start with but by the end I felt - you've been taken for a mug by your brother as well - he's getting his own back for all the upsetting things she's said.

Scheming is a lovely thing to see.

By the way does anybody think terrible, devious and poor badly done to ? I'm afraid I don't.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2017), Paul_Robs (04-08-2017)

Debbie Dingle / Charity Dingle / Cain Dingle already know & I'm guessing Zack Dingle / Sam Dingle & Belle Dingle must all know about Robert cheating on Aaron Dingle and him getting Rebecca White pregnant by now yet so far Charity Dingle & Aaron Dingle himself are the ONLY two Dingle Family members one's who seem to hate Robert for his cheating on screen although I suspect we'll be able to add Chas & Liv to that list when they get back as at the moment we the fans only know that Chas know's that Robert slept with Rebecca and slapped him & her for it. Adam Barton & Paddy Kirk also hate Robert for cheating on Aaron with Rebecca White.

so surely for this break up Storyline SL between Aaron & Robert to work then the whole family must turn on Robert at some point and exile from the family for it to make sense right?
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 05-08-2017 at 03:51.

A quick good afternoon to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    hi eddy do you know if we've have any surprises in store this week

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good afternoon. Hope you and everyone else has a good weekend. 😀

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi eddy do you know if we've have any surprises in store this week
    I know nothing but I'm trying to find out and will post here.

I'm hoping that someone might put an early edition of Soaplife online. That's bound to have a few bits and pieces of info.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2017), Sug-din (05-08-2017)

I am not sure of the string of events but if finds one pill how will he know its a sleeping pill and how would he know its ?

If the pill is actually in a bottle with name on then OK, if its random tablet laying around then I wonder how will approach about it, will connected it to Lawrence when he has the private chat or will declare that they are his as he cannot sleep due to the break up. It will be interesting to see as for me this week many scenes have been significantly better than expected and massively better than the speculation and doom peddling we have seen floating around

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am not sure of the string of events but if finds one pill how will he know its a sleeping pill and how would he know its ?

If the pill is actually in a bottle with name on then OK, if its random tablet laying around then I wonder how will approach about it, will connected it to Lawrence when he has the private chat or will declare that they are his as he cannot sleep due to the break up. It will be interesting to see as for me this week many scenes have been significantly better than expected and massively better than the speculation and doom peddling we have seen floating around

I was wondering how he discovers one pill and assumes it's Robert especially as he isn't the only other person in that portacabin unless as you say it's in a named bottle or actually on Robert desk or something personal to him. I do hope that Robert is legitimately getting these pills for insomnia to begin with and not by lying, but then again surely the doctor wouldn't just give him them on his word - he'd have to have some sort of evidence of sleep depravation. We don't want yet another lie from him to Aaron - that wouldn't go down well.

The scenes have been much better this week and hope that this continues, perhaps this is the changes that have been mentioned starting to come into effect.

Have I read somewhere that EH is supposed to be doing a tv interview soon. Any thoughts what that might be about?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2017), Paul_Robs (05-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I was wondering how he discovers one pill and assumes it's Robert especially as he isn't the only other person in that portacabin unless as you say it's in a named bottle or actually on Robert desk or something personal to him. I do hope that Robert is legitimately getting these pills for insomnia to begin with and not by lying, but then again surely the doctor wouldn't just give him them on his word - he'd have to have some sort of evidence of sleep depravation. We don't want yet another lie from him to Aaron - that wouldn't go down well.

The scenes have been much better this week and hope that this continues, perhaps this is the changes that have been mentioned starting to come into effect.

Have I read somewhere that EH is supposed to be doing a tv interview soon. Any thoughts what that might be about?
    I think she is on Good Morning Britain on Monday morning at 8am talking about Emmerdale, babies and Robron whatever that means, the comments on Twitter are hilarious people saying they will avoid that morning program then, overall on Twitter the comments relating to Robert's vendetta against Rebecca are funny as well with everyone loving that Robert wants to hurt her and the Whites'

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (05-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think she is on Good Morning Britain on Monday morning at 8am talking about Emmerdale, babies and Robron whatever that means, the comments on Twitter are hilarious people saying they will avoid that morning program then, overall on Twitter the comments relating to Robert's vendetta against Rebecca are funny as well with everyone loving that Robert wants to hurt her and the Whites'
    Thanks for that. 👍🏻 Not sure I'd really want to see her at 8:00 on a Monday morning.

I've seen a lot of the comments on Twitter etc. Don't think it's getting the response of Robert Sugden is an evil person, like they were hoping for.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (05-08-2017)

Thread Information