Page 478 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528578978 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Thank you, some glimmer would be a bonus but my expectations are low, I do however like Duncan as he has credibility and he is also a Robron lover and think he is as upset about the situation as everyone else.

This is new and rather nice

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status...part-17%2Fp619
    Duncan is a bit of a Robron shipper isn't he.
    That is nice that clip. Poor one of these days he'll pay for something for the two of them and they'll actually do it!

hello so our Robron finally had a nice scene and are going to the festival im going to say this mybe ED+IM are going down that build up Robron road which would make sense if they are going to get back on track so keep the faith it will all work out and poor Rob is still in love with Aaron and deep down Aaron still cares and loves Rob so i say Aaron still wants Rob and they be back togther soon so hold in there

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-08-2017)

That was a very eventful episode.

Don't like the idea thatis actually living with Vic now but maybe PD has already moved back into HF with any luck. Anyway there's no set for Vics house so it's not a major problem.

Lovely scene with and in the portacabin - both friendly when no outside factors interfering. Shame they won't be going to the festival together after all.

showing concern with Zak but it will unfortunately not end well tonight - now knows.

PD being completely clueless - how on earth did she manage on her own for over four years - anyone with any sense puts the phone down before you start to call them names.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That was a very eventful episode.

Don't like the idea thatis actually living with Vic now but maybe PD has already moved back into HF with any luck. Anyway there's no set for Vics house so it's not a major problem.

Lovely scene with and in the portacabin - both friendly when no outside factors interfering. Shame they won't be going to the festival together after all.

showing concern with Zak but it will unfortunately not end well tonight - now knows.

PD being completely clueless - how on earth did she manage on her own for over four years - anyone with any sense puts the phone down before you start to call them names.
    hi Don dont give up at least they are talking to each other our Rob is only looking out for him he still cares and loves him but on on in there everbody ity will work out for our beloved Robron Aaron soon realise he still wants him and loves him and like in maxines eps they ar rubbish without each other and AARON will soon realise he stil wants Rob but im sue ED+IM will build our Robron up again and it will be our queen Maxine will sort them out Robron foverer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (03-08-2017)

hello does anybody think Iain Macload needs to come and say Robron will work this through like he did last yhingear Iain Macload needs to calm the Robron fanbase down and say something to keep ushappy yeah i still there`s a twist coming reaguarding the baby s/l

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

hi ya our Robron will be fine and give it a few weeks Aaron will realise he still needs Rob and cares and loves him he cant give up the person he loves and Rob wont give up on the only person who he loves and thats Aaron im sure ED+IM will get them back on track and i keep saying it and our queen of Robron Maxine will sort them out and give us fans a lovely reunion make up kiss all hail Robron forever

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hello does anybody think Iain Macload needs to come and say Robron will work this through like he did last yhingear Iain Macload needs to calm the Robron fanbase down and say something to keep ushappy yeah i still there`s a twist coming reaguarding the baby s/l
    Hi Matty - he probably thinks he doesn't need to as he's already used the phrase that they are end game. I'm still hoping for a baby twist. 🙂

Those episodes tonight could have been a lot worse - it is so obvious that Robron could work through this if they don't have outside interference. It was typical that as soon as we got a nice scene that the next one would be a bit 'eugh' but at least it wasn't too bad.

Vic being her usual tactless and baby obsessing best - her character changes from one scene to the next.

Please let PD move back into HF I don't like the idea that her and are living in the same house. If she was going to show a bit of dignity as she was supposed to be doing would she not have moved out already?

I love the fact that showed absolutely no interest at all in this pregnant woman struggling with the business - the only thing on his mind is

Have to say sweaty and suited and booted are very pleasing on the eye.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Must be in a better place tonight as I'm off down the pub - first time in weeks. See you later folks. 🍺🍾🍷😀

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-08-2017), Paul_Robs (03-08-2017)

Just watched.

The cabin scene was very nice, lovely interaction between Robron, they were kind and respectful to each other which fits in with the way they broke up as two people who love each other but have issues in the way. Nice that Aaron didn't reject Robert and going to the festival - all in all very good.

Robert and Zak, I really don't think Robert was that bad he knows where Aaron's little obsessions can lead to all too well, Aaron may not like it but if he sat back and thought about it Aaron isn't the most reliable when it come to dealing with his own issues - Robert getting the Dingle clan to be more aware is wise.

Pub scene, not bad, Aaron being childish and stroppy, could have been a whole lot worse. Interesting how Aaron knows exactly what he has done in the past to self harm and worrying Robert even more that he may do it again. It also showed that really if Robert doesn't pressure Aaron they may be OK.

Robert living at Vic's, how did that happen, oh yes ED forgot to confirm it had happened so another lovely surprise.

Overall, not bad ..... loving the Twitter comments about PD.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (04-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (03-08-2017), Sug-din (03-08-2017)

Thread Information