Page 475 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525575975 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal just sent you a PM matty
    hi matty I just replied

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi matty I just replied
    hi Micheal this boxing s/l is a good a way of Aaron dealing with this baby s/l and the break up i think once he calmed down with his frustration about it and be more clear in his mind about it that be a good start of Robron getting back on track its the baby bit that aaron couldnt get his mind around and i have got faith in ED+IM i know some havent but i say they realised how popualr Robron is they will find a way to draw us fans back in and it soon i bet we have maxine to sort it out

Creeping in embarrassed here!
    Just watched recording and see I got worked up thinking that more would happen and actually Vic & Robert weren't on anymore.
    Note to self: must wait until things are over before making rash and embarrassing statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Creeping in embarrassed here!
    Just watched recording and see I got worked up thinking that more would happen and actually Vic & Robert weren't on anymore.
    Note to self: must wait until things are over before making rash and embarrassing statements.
    you haven't said anything embarrassing don this sl is crap but it'll work out ..... eventually

meanwhile i've spent over an hour reading back on the other place and it seems some people are very annoyed with each other and I know I'm just a simple country boy but I still haven't a clue what its about I'm almost ready to give up there

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal this boxing s/l is a good a way of Aaron dealing with this baby s/l and the break up i think once he calmed down with his frustration about it and be more clear in his mind about it that be a good start of Robron getting back on track its the baby bit that aaron couldnt get his mind around and i have got faith in ED+IM i know some havent but i say they realised how popualr Robron is they will find a way to draw us fans back in and it soon i bet we have maxine to sort it out
    yea matty if he doesn't get hurt its probably a goodish way to release his tensions and then again sweaty aaron won't be bad

you haven't said anything embarrassing don this sl is crap but it'll work out ..... eventually

meanwhile i've spent over an hour reading back on the other place and it seems some people are very annoyed with each other and I know I'm just a simple country boy but I still haven't a clue what its about I'm almost ready to give up there
    It was all a lot nonsense, but it was unpleasant. They are all Robron fans and should learn to be more tolerant if someone disagrees with something ... just skip over a post if you do not like a poster or put that person on 'ignore'. It seemed to be all rather personal (who said what and why and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) and not about Aaron or Robert or Emmerdale.

PS - I have sent you a private message over at Digital Spy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-08-2017)

Thanks Micheal. I know we'll get there in the end.
    I gave up on there a while ago as the speculation was just getting out of hand and as you know I can do enough of that myself!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Paul - your box is full again. 🙂
    I have now emptied my box

Just watched tonights ED, what can I say - pretty awful.

Onto the boxing, as much as I like to see Danny all sweaty and hot and as much as I don't want to pigeon hole all Robron followers, I do not think boxing is a topic which many of us are going to be overly engaged with or indeed interested in and therefore as much as I hope it helps mental issues I really hope it is not on screen for very long. Knowing IM's desire for storyline speed and very short term drama it will all be over very soon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (02-08-2017)

On a lighter note - how many blinks did Rebecca deliver tonight through that really bad acting ??????

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-08-2017)

Thread Information