Page 474 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574974 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Duplicates, sorry.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 01-08-2017 at 11:00.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-08-2017)

I know I keep going down this route and yes I know it's only a programme but I get the distinct feeling (maybe I'm completely wrong) the more articles that come out that IM actually dislikes Robron because they are so popular and are not one of his creations (unlike PD) and he has felt the need to completely destroy them so that he can rebuild them (if he's going to - I am actually beginning too doubt that now) the way that he wants them so that people will remember his creation and part of putting them together and not the way they were created by KO. What I don't think he has considered is that if he breaks them up too far and takes too long at putting them back together he is actually going to fail, because people will just have given up and not care anymore. He's already driven people away with the ONS and the pregnancy, anything else is going to be a step too far.

I know everything I've said is just complete 'tosh' but I honestly feel that IM is not qualified for the job as EP of an iconic programme such as Emmerdale and he (and his pet project PD) should be got rid of asap. Have TPTB not picked up on the fact that a lot of the comments about ED on social media are now mostly negative about the way the show is produced - does that not point the finger at someone in particular?

I'm really sorry for this rant folks and I know there's nothing you lovely people can do about it - I just needed to get this off my chest.

I do really think it's time to take a step back from the programme for a while when it is getting to the point that you don't really enjoy it too much anymore.

But saying that- I don't want to lose contact with you guys as I enjoy seeing your take on things.

Sorry again folks for the long ramble rant.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (01-08-2017), Paul_Robs (01-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I know I keep going down this route and yes I know it's only a programme but I get the distinct feeling (maybe I'm completely wrong) the more articles that come out that IM actually dislikes Robron because they are so popular and are not one of his creations (unlike PD) and he has felt the need to completely destroy them so that he can rebuild them (if he's going to - I am actually beginning too doubt that now) the way that he wants them so that people will remember his creation and part of putting them together and not the way they were created by KO. What I don't think he has considered is that if he breaks them up too far and takes too long at putting them back together he is actually going to fail, because people will just have given up and not care anymore. He's already driven people away with the ONS and the pregnancy, anything else is going to be a step too far.

I know everything I've said is just complete 'tosh' but I honestly feel that IM is not qualified for the job as EP of an iconic programme such as Emmerdale and he (and his pet project PD) should be got rid of asap. Have TPTB not picked up on the fact that a lot of the comments about ED on social media are now mostly negative about the way the show is produced - does that not point the finger at someone in particular?

I'm really sorry for this rant folks and I know there's nothing you lovely people can do about it - I just needed to get this off my chest.

I do really think it's time to take a step back from the programme for a while when it is getting to the point that you don't really enjoy it too much anymore.

But saying that- I don't want to lose contact with you guys as I enjoy seeing your take on things.

hi Don i argee but dont give up on Robron they will come back from this you see Rob is only getting back at the whites now he`s lost without his love of his life and thats Aaron`s hes hurting and is getting his own back on them keep the faith it will all work in the end you see ED+IM do know how the fanbase is for Robron and only last week they admitted it so and i think hold on in there our Maxine will get them back on track and will get them back on track and build them up again and we have that proper Wedding to look forward to so it must all work out you see and come to think it Robert came back with the whites so in a way its fitting that Rob will be there for there down fall and when they are gone and PD to and our Robron can take over HF and wouldnt be great if Rob moves in there first and then we can see the Wedding at HF that be great btw all hail Robron the love they have for each other will prove this and wouldnt it great if Aaron realise he needs Rob and he will get through to Him AND SORT him out like they said they are rubbish without each other

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (01-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don i argee but dont give up on Robron they will come back from this you see Rob is only getting back at the whites now he`s lost without his love of his life and thats Aaron`s hes hurting and is getting his own back on them keep the faith it will all work in the end you see ED+IM do know how the fanbase is for Robron and only last week they admitted it so and i think hold on in there our Maxine will get them back on track and will get them back on track and build them up again and we have that proper Wedding to look forward to so it must all work out you see and come to think it Robert came back with the whites so in a way its fitting that Rob will be there for there down fall and when they are gone and PD to and our Robron can take over HF and wouldnt be great if Rob moves in there first and then we can see the Wedding at HF that be great btw all hail Robron the love they have for each other will prove this and wouldnt it great if Aaron realise he needs Rob and he will get through to Him AND SORT him out like they said they are rubbish without each other

Thanks, Matty - you manage to make people feel so much more positive. Keep it up.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (01-08-2017), Paul_Robs (01-08-2017)

Hi Paul - your box is full again. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

I understand don

even though mista iain supposedly reads social media secretly, I'm not sure really cares but I told him on the other place that enough is enough now

I know not everyone agrees but I actually think he does want robron together but he will should be careful he doesn't wait too long.

we'll keep each other strong cos sure it will work out

robron forever

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    I understand don

even though mista iain supposedly reads social media secretly, I'm not sure really cares but I told him on the other place that enough is enough now

I know not everyone agrees but I actually think he does want robron together but he will should be careful he doesn't wait too long.

robron forever
    hi Micheal im here to keep the postives going our Robron will be fine and it will work out in the long run after a few weeks aaron needs Rob and Rob needs Aaron i think its ED+IM way to build up Robron again and then we have our Maxine to get them back on track so Robron forever the love for each other will come through

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2017)

Vic is really getting on nerves she really needs to shut up didnt she hear that Rob didnt want to move in she needs understand that Bex needs to stay away for any chance our Robron get sort themselfs out and Rob still loves Aaron and Aaron still do whatever he said

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-08-2017)

I understand don

robron forever
    I know you're right Micheal but it's just going from bad to worse and what's just happened now on the programme with them talking about moving Robert into Vics is the last straw for me at the moment. I've put it off for now and will maybe go back to it later. It is ridiculous letting a show get to me like this - I definetly need to take it less seriously or people will think I don't have a life.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (01-08-2017)

I understand don

robron forever
    hi Micheal just sent you a PM matty

Thread Information